Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 2001 Elite 3.2 LPG Colour Sat Nav Leather 41K  (Read 4364 times)

wingman

• Intermediate Member
  • Hastings
    • Grandland GS
    • View Profile
2001 Elite 3.2 LPG Colour Sat Nav Leather 41K
« on: 26 November 2010, 17:07:49 »

(With Apologies to LEE A for nicking his advert layout)

This vehicle has been my baby since I bought her new in April 2001 and has been looked after with no expense spared. Washed nearly every week and polished twice a year with Autoglym or Klasse All in One and High Gloss Sealant.

She is a 2001 3.2 Elite with Colour Sat Nav, exterior in Star Silver Z147 and interior in Charcoal Grey leather. Benefits from a professional Zavoli LPG installation by Kent Autogas which is still under warranty until Aug 2011 and is fully certificated to COP 11. Registered with the DVLA as a dual fuel vehicle. Taxed and MOT until April 2011. Mileage now is only 40,750 which is fully documented by old MOT’s and full Vauxhall dealer service history since new. All bills, and receipts etc (including original bill of sale) can be shown to verify mileage.

BODYWORK:

Finished in metallic Star Silver Z147 the vehicle has always been garaged and has been kept in an immaculate condition (not my words but the local Vx Dealers). There are a few very small stone chips commensurate with the cars age and mileage. All small car park dents have been professionally removed by a local paintless dent repair expert. There is a small scratch approx 1” long on the edge of the boot spoiler and two very small marks on front bumper. Other than these small blemishes the paintwork is unmarked as can be seen in attached photos.  There is absolutely no sign of rust anywhere, and doors and rear wheel arches are in pristine condition. The only corrosion is a small spot (bubble about little fingernail size) on black sunroof surround.
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]

MECHANICAL:

3.2i 24v Ecotec with 4 speed automatic gearbox with snow and sport button. Zavoli LPG Conversion by Kent Autogas August 2008. The car has full stamped service history carried out by local Vauxhall dealer.
[/img]
[/img]

SERVICE HISTORY:

Serviced in March/April every year since new by local main Vauxhall dealer. Last service and MOT carried out March 2010 at 37,089 . Plugs changed with GM 4 electrode August 2008 and August 2010 as recommended by LPG installer (2 year interval instead of 4 year), front disks and pads changed for genuine GM ones August 2010. Cambelt changed April 2006 at 23,646 and April 2009 at 33,752. Next due April 2013 or at 73,752.
Steering geometry check and correction to OSF camber by Tony at WIM July 2009 plus two new Falken 452’s fitted to rear.
Service booklet stamped and provided with all manuals, car pass etc in original leather wallet.

WHEELS AND TYRES:

Fitted with standard 17” Elite alloys these are virtually unmarked, two rears having a very small marks.Tyres are Michelin Primacy at front with approx 6mm tread depth, rears are Falken 452’s with approx 8mm tread depth.

INTERIOR:

Charcoal leather trim with genuine Vauxhall floor mats. All seats are in excellent condition, with no marks or scuffs and rear seat is virtually unused and is as new. The drivers mat does have some wear. The carpets underneath all mats are immaculate as the mats are standard and have been in the car since it left the dealer. ALL heated seats work.
[/img]
[/img]

Full Siemens NCDC 2013 with Bose custom speaker system with the factory fitted optional 5” colour map view monitor for the sat nav. This was repaired by BBA Reman in March 2008 when they fitted a new LCD screen to cure the common problem that these screens suffer from and has been perfect since then. The current disc (2007/08) is a genuine Vauxhall (Navtec), and works exactly as it left the factory. There is also fitted a Nokia hands free kit with a phone cradle that will fit a Nokia 5110/6110 mobile. Buy one of these on E bay for a tenner, slip your SIM in and voila a complete hands free system that works through the car stereo.
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]

OTHER:

The best car I have ever owned it was my present to myself on my early retirement. I  have taken special care of this one because it is the nicest (and most expensive!!) one I have ever owned. Athough the depreciation has been horrific  I would still purchase a new one today were they still on sale.

Given the low mileage it has done (because of use of other vehicles), its excellent condition and the LPG conversion (cost £1800) I believe the price I am seeking is a fair one compared to some other sale adverts. I really want this vehicle to go to someone who will appreciate it and look after it rather than part ex it or sell it to a non forum member as I am looking at a 1 year old Insignia Elite.

Please PM me with any questions or interest you may have.

If there is no interest from forum members I will advertise it locally and in Autotrader.

Price to forum members is £2250

omegod

• Omega Baron
  • liverpool
    • 2017 Seat Ateca
    • View Profile
Re: 2001 Elite 3.2 LPG Colour Sat Nav Leather 41K
« Reply #1 on: 26 November 2010, 19:32:22 »

Christ that's a minter!!  If only the cash was at hand, GRRRR
Happy to do Omega servicing etc around Merseyside,cruise activation, airbag lights sorted too...

PhilRich

• Omega Queen
  • A bit further North of the Back of Beyond!
    • Mk 2 Volvo V70
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 26 November 2010, 22:44:49 »

That is the most beautiful example of the Marque I have ever seen! It is vastly underpriced! I wish to God I could win the bloody Lottery this weekend! :( I hope you get a good price for her, you undoubtedly deserve it!
If it ain't broke keep fixing it 'til it is!

Vamps

• Bishop Middleham, Co Durham.
  • Flying Tonight, so Be Prepared.
    • Mig 2.6CDX and 2.2 Honda
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 26 November 2010, 23:17:40 »

Three things spring to mind, the first I can not say on here, the second is where were you in August the third is what is the catch.....this looks to good to be true, imho.........counting my money as we speak...... :-/ :-/

wingman

• Intermediate Member
  • Hastings
    • Grandland GS
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 27 November 2010, 10:47:41 »

No catch - genuine motor, genuine sale

albitz

« Reply #5 on: 27 November 2010, 12:24:57 »

Stunning looking car - with that mileage plus the LPG, I doubt a better one could be found. Should sell quickly I would think. :y
« Last Edit: 27 November 2010, 12:26:10 by albitz »

wingman

• Intermediate Member
  • Hastings
    • Grandland GS
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 27 November 2010, 16:40:12 »

Provisionally sold. Thanks for all the interest and comments

Lazydocker

• Omega Queen
  • Woodbridge, Suffolk
  • Constantly Bullied by a certain Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 27 November 2010, 16:52:03 »

Not to me I hope... Although I really would like it! I'm in the middle of emptying all the piggy banks! ::) ::)

Glad it's sold and I'm not at all surprised it has gone so quickly! :y :y
Whatever it is... I didn't do it

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 27 November 2010, 17:13:17 »

I didn't think it would hang around long. I nearly drove down to the coast myself ::), but our drive only holds 3 cars ;D

Good luck with the sale, hope it goes through smoothly :y
Grumpy old man

Jim

• Omega Baron
  • Glasgow
    • Irmscher 3.2 V6 Elite
    • View Profile
    • My Vauxhall Omega's
« Reply #9 on: 29 November 2010, 17:56:43 »

Did you sell the car??
Vauxhall & Halfords Trade Club Card Holder - Irmscher 3.0 V6 Elite & Irmscher 3.2 V6 Elite

wingman

• Intermediate Member
  • Hastings
    • Grandland GS
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 29 November 2010, 18:21:32 »

Jim - PM Sent

Dazzler

• Omega Baron
  • Haverhill, Suffolk
  • Drive it like you stole it......
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 30 November 2010, 19:45:46 »

If its not sold it soon will be :)
Big jobbies now finished.....Now running on LPG

david036

• Intermediate Member
  • Lancashire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 19 December 2010, 10:57:09 »

Has this car been sold now?
TOYOTA AYGO, CITROEN C1 ENGINE PARTS FOR SALE.  ENGINES HAVE LESS THAN 10MILES ON THEM.  CATS FOR SALE AS WELL.  HUGE SAVINGS ON DEALER PRICES

wingman

• Intermediate Member
  • Hastings
    • Grandland GS
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 19 December 2010, 20:19:33 »

For info to David 036 and all the others that have expressed interest I am holding a deposit on it. The prospective buyer will be coming to look at the car in due course but that will probably not be till after Xmas by mutual agreement. If the deal falls through, which I don't imagine it will, I will re advertise the car on the forum.

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 21 queries.