Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]   Go Down

Author Topic: Anybody else celebrating....  (Read 8438 times)

Rods2

• Omega Lord
  • Sandhurst Berkshire
    • 1999 3.0 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
Anybody else celebrating....
« on: 21 August 2018, 23:38:39 »

where Sharia May has greeted all muslims with the greeting eid mubarak today. It is the start of Eid al-Adha, the 'festival of sacrifice' where a live ram is ritually slaughtered by slitting its throat until it dies from blood loss. :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvgeHR4NzYI
US Fracking and Saudi Arabia defending its market share = The good news of an oil glut, lower and lower prices for us and squeaky bum time for Putin!

Bigron

• Omega Baron
  • Witham, Essex
    • Omega 2.6 V6 Auto '51 Reg
    • View Profile
Re: Anybody else celebrating....
« Reply #1 on: 22 August 2018, 00:08:12 »

You know, I THOUGHT I was in England! :o

Ron.

Rods2

• Omega Lord
  • Sandhurst Berkshire
    • 1999 3.0 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 22 August 2018, 00:46:53 »

You know, I THOUGHT I was in England! :o

Ron.

Like a table cloth on a laid table, I think it was swiped from underneath us when we were distracted. :o :o :o
US Fracking and Saudi Arabia defending its market share = The good news of an oil glut, lower and lower prices for us and squeaky bum time for Putin!

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 22 August 2018, 01:01:35 »

I expect Uncle STEMO has slaughtered his by now!  :P  ;D
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

STEMO

« Reply #4 on: 22 August 2018, 06:27:21 »

No, I've been hiding. I'm a live ram.  :-X

2boxerdogs

« Reply #5 on: 22 August 2018, 07:08:39 »

Hate what is happening in this country, I read an article a few years back & one sentence has stayed with me
" We will not be happy until the flag of Islam is flying in Downing Street" Showed it to a colleague at the time , don't think it will be long now .

STEMO

« Reply #6 on: 22 August 2018, 08:01:48 »

where Sharia May has greeted all muslims with the greeting eid mubarak today. It is the start of Eid al-Adha, the 'festival of sacrifice' where a live ram is ritually slaughtered by slitting its throat until it dies from blood loss. :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvgeHR4NzYI
Best comment under the video:
I thought George Osborne looked constipated, she looks like she hasn't had a shit in her entire life.  ;D

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
  • What is going to break next?
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 22 August 2018, 10:00:56 »

About 10% of uk animals slaughtered a la Halal are without stunning.
The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 22 August 2018, 10:18:27 »

No, I've been hiding. I'm a live ram:-X

More like an old billy goat?  :D  ;D

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 22 August 2018, 13:47:29 »

No, I've been hiding. I'm a live ram:-X

More like an old billy goat?  :D  ;D
Certainly bleats like one...

Baaa :D
Onanists always think outside the box.

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 22 August 2018, 14:10:51 »

Ewe kidding me ?

PS

Q. What do you call a guy standing on a corner in Barnsley, with a sheep under each arm ??
A. pimp.
The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • Omega 3.2 V6 ELITE 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 22 August 2018, 17:56:47 »

Why are the British so worried about the small percentage of Muslims, just 5%, 2.8 milliion, in the UK when Christians number 51%?

If I am worried at all, it may concern me more that amoungst us is 41.5% who believe in no religion.

There is so much bullshit about all this, but perhaps we have progressed no further than the fears of the Protestants about the Catholics, or visa versa, of the 16th and 17th centuries!

How backward is that! ::) ::) ::)

Wouldn't normally comment on this, but I can bite my tongue no longer!! :-X

STEMO

« Reply #12 on: 22 August 2018, 18:21:33 »

I agree! Only 41.5% of the population that don't believe in fairies. Scary indeed.  :o

Bigron

• Omega Baron
  • Witham, Essex
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 22 August 2018, 18:24:42 »

In these enlightened, educated and scientific times, I am amazed that anyone believes in religion - or is it just an excuse to fight over something, like football is?

Ron.

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • Mv6 3.2 Mitsi Evo2. XJ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 22 August 2018, 18:46:00 »

Here’s a woman who speaks her mind,  very enlightening IMO,

https://youtu.be/ad1XLIlhBJE
Laying a rubber road.

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 22 August 2018, 19:46:39 »

Yep, that is really going to help - not!  ::) ::) ::)

BazaJT

• Omega Lord
  • SLady bitshorpe N.Lincs.
    • Omega 3 litre Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 22 August 2018, 19:56:43 »

It's the vocal minority that grab all the news/headlines while the silent majority just get on with their daily lives.I'm one of the 41.5% that doesn't believe in any religion but I have no quarrel with those that do,unless like ISIS they corrupt the very religion they claim to believe in.

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 22 August 2018, 20:07:00 »

It's the vocal minority that grab all the news/headlines while the silent majority just get on with their daily lives.I'm one of the 41.5% that doesn't believe in any religion but I have no quarrel with those that do,unless like ISIS they corrupt the very religion they claim to believe in.

Absolutely right Baza :y

Live and let live, and not deliberately go out and insult the religion of anyone ;)

Olympia5776

• Omega Baron
  • Ireland
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 22 August 2018, 20:26:52 »

Why are the British so worried about the small percentage of Muslims, just 5%, 2.8 milliion, in the UK when Christians number 51%?

If I am worried at all, it may concern me more that amoungst us is 41.5% who believe in no religion.

There is so much bullshit about all this, but perhaps we have progressed no further than the fears of the Protestants about the Catholics, or visa versa, of the 16th and 17th centuries!

[/quote

You have the advantage in that you will be dead before the balance is tipped , but in three generations the demographic make up in the UK will have changed forever and not for the better .
Islam cannot live comfortably with Christianity or even your, feared of ,non believers ,it is an entirely different concept to my religion and openly states that . 
When the time comes , and it certainly will , your idyillic little England will be gone .
I'm sure your great great grandchildren will just adore your utter lack of concern , or forward thinking.
Wake up and smell the hookah ....

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 22 August 2018, 20:33:35 »

What’s wrong with her observations? I’m not trying to insult or demean in any way,  just putting a point of view by an intelligent woman who runs/ ran a good business and has been hounded and victimised, oh and before this btw.
Laying a rubber road.

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 22 August 2018, 20:46:19 »

I’ve always said live and let live by by the same way, when in Rome.... trouble is Islam is not for changing or intergrating, in fact it’s all about domination by any means. I don’t like it!
What about the verses Anne read out?
Laying a rubber road.

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 22 August 2018, 21:07:37 »

Sorry but here’s another this time from Pat Condell, if you don’t like it don’t click the link.

https://youtu.be/rIcltV7r-nM
Laying a rubber road.

Rods2

• Omega Lord
  • Sandhurst Berkshire
    • 1999 3.0 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 22 August 2018, 22:00:08 »

Have you ever bothered to read the UN report on the ethnic cleansing of Christians in the Middle East since WWII? There aren't many Christians left.

An Islamic quote "You like life, we love death" with 20,000 radicalized UK followers on our security services watch list, they can't cope and won't keep us safe. A terrorist only has to be lucky once. Regular terrorist attacks in the UK (one in the last week) including children targeted by the Manchester bomber that killed 22, 7/7 killing over 50, plus numerous other attacks. Where women have the status in their society of lumps of meat purely there for men's pleasure and reproduction, which is why we have the white girl pedo grooming and rape gangs operating in northern cities.

Very left wing do gooders like you seem to be very happy and condone all of the above and are also very happy with the destruction of the British way of life and replacing it with a medieval one so we end up as just another lawless third world sh*thole. Fortunately, I have an Eastern European place to live, where mass migration isn't allowed and the only Muslims are the Tartars and they are a peaceful people. I feel sorry for those that didn't vote or want these changes to society and I hope you enjoy feeding the rest of UK society to the crocodiles and get with your younger family generations what you wish for and much, much more when it arrives much sooner than you think. Muhammad every year is now by far the biggest baby boy name in the UK, so those 5 million will be 20 million within 2 generations, in 3 generations they will be the majority and the ethnic cleansing of all non-Muslims will be in full progress in the UK like in the Middle East.

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 22 August 2018, 22:13:20 »

What he said ^^^
Laying a rubber road.

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 23 August 2018, 10:36:50 »

Have you ever bothered to read the UN report on the ethnic cleansing of Christians in the Middle East since WWII? There aren't many Christians left.

An Islamic quote "You like life, we love death" with 20,000 radicalized UK followers on our security services watch list, they can't cope and won't keep us safe. A terrorist only has to be lucky once. Regular terrorist attacks in the UK (one in the last week) including children targeted by the Manchester bomber that killed 22, 7/7 killing over 50, plus numerous other attacks. Where women have the status in their society of lumps of meat purely there for men's pleasure and reproduction, which is why we have the white girl pedo grooming and rape gangs operating in northern cities.

Very left wing do gooders like you seem to be very happy and condone all of the above and are also very happy with the destruction of the British way of life and replacing it with a medieval one so we end up as just another lawless third world sh*thole. Fortunately, I have an Eastern European place to live, where mass migration isn't allowed and the only Muslims are the Tartars and they are a peaceful people. I feel sorry for those that didn't vote or want these changes to society and I hope you enjoy feeding the rest of UK society to the crocodiles and get with your younger family generations what you wish for and much, much more when it arrives much sooner than you think. Muhammad every year is now by far the biggest baby boy name in the UK, so those 5 million will be 20 million within 2 generations, in 3 generations they will be the majority and the ethnic cleansing of all non-Muslims will be in full progress in the UK like in the Middle East.

To start with I have read various documents and reports on that, but such is life and always has been.  Times change, opinions reform, as they have in the UK with less people either supporting a particular religion or believing in God.  Throughout history different areas of the world have changed their religious preferences, famously to begin with the Roman Empire becoming a new Holly Roman Christian empire after hundreds of years as a 'many Gods' entity.

The reason for the current level of fear is based purely on a small percentage of radicalised Muslims who have turned to terrorism to try and persuade the rest of us, including the peaceful majority of Muslims, to change our ways and convert to their religion.  Is this new?  NO, it is certainly not!  Christians spent years, 1.7 million lives, including massacres of men, women and children, during the 8 Crusades of trying to destroy the Islamic hold on Jerusalem.  So the very people, like me Christians, who follow the basic teachings of Jesus (not all the additional words in the Bible put there by men) went out and killed those not conforming to their religious view of life. That included the killing of hundreds Jews in 1189-90 coinciding with the Crowning of Richard I.  Throughout the next centuries thousands of Christians fought amoungst themselves with, as I stated before, Protestant killing Catholic or visa versa.  And what fuelled all this?  It was FEAR; the very same fear we see today, and echoed on this site and continually by you!

I am certainly NOT a "very left wing dooder"; how little you know me!  As usual you start to throw out barbed comments when all I am doing, someone who has been professional profiled as being "somewhere right of Attila The Hun", is making observations and trying to relate the current mania against Muslims with historical and current fact.

If the British people are REALLY worried about the doom and gloom statements, like the - "to be very happy and condone all of the above and are also very happy with the destruction of the British way of life and replacing it with a medieval one so we end up as just another lawless third world sh*thole"- you make, then let EVERYONE start going back to the Christian church, fill the pews, and prey to God!  But no, we will not see that happening in our modern world, as the majority cannot be bothered to go there, or like me, worship God daily on a direct, no church, basis.  Let's face it the human race has suffered far more from non-Muslim countries, like Hitler's Nazi Germany, or Stalin's Soviet Union, and God has made sure we got through that, and all the other challenges of history.  That will continue to happen, with 'challenging' events continuing to transpire in this world to test all of our resolve.  You typing your typical scare posts will never change that, so instead go out there and get the votes to become an MP.  You may even get to meet Putin and make friends with him! ;)

Am I turning the other cheek?  Maybe, but as well as considering the threat to our way of life to be very small providing we vote for the right politicians come the opportunity to do so, then I would still fully support the return of the death penalty for all traitors, including all those who murder anyone within the security and emergency services, or threaten the State as a whole. Left wing do gooder indeed!! ::) ::)

« Last Edit: 23 August 2018, 10:44:15 by Lizzie Zoom »

Olympia5776

• Omega Baron
  • Ireland
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 23 August 2018, 11:21:57 »

Perhaps if you try to look at the bigger picture it might help.

Islam is more , much more , than a religion.
It is a cradle to grave culture that demands full and absolute commitment , dictates daily life , suffocates any ability to live outside it's all encompassing control, inspires either consciously or sub consciously the destruction of any alternative or opposition policy to itself , by any means .
The conflict here is not between muslim and Christian ,it's between our modern, forward looking , free speaking ,evolving and ever searching culture and one that is entrenched in the middle ages and content in it's decree that all followers live a life according to it's philosophy alone.

Forget about bums on pews , thinks about X's on ballot papers.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 23 August 2018, 11:34:54 »

Lizzzie......a very left wing do gooder. Nah.

More a good old fashioned one nation Tory which I prefer to the swivel-eye version.

As for Muhammed I can't find it in the top 100 baby boy names let alone the most popular. :)

STEMO

« Reply #27 on: 23 August 2018, 11:51:54 »

There are about 20 different ways to spell it.

STEMO

« Reply #28 on: 23 August 2018, 11:55:11 »

According to the BBC:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/newsround/44695092

Top 20 Boys' Names
Muhammad - Muhammad is back at the top of the list for the second year running
Oliver
Noah
George
Harry
Leo
Charlie
Jack
Freddie
Alfie
Oscar
Arthur
Henry
Jacob
Archie
Joshua
Theo
Ethan
Lucas
Logan
« Last Edit: 23 August 2018, 11:56:52 by STEMO »

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 23 August 2018, 12:22:11 »

According to the BBC:

Top 20 Boys' Names
Oliver
Noah
George
Harry
Leo
Charlie
Jack
Freddie
Alfie
Oscar
Arthur
Henry
Jacob
Archie
Joshua
Theo
Ethan
Lucas
Logan

Hmmm....I stand corrected. I suppose it depends which list you look at. The two that I checked made no mention of it.

I suppose some lists will have the most desirable place to live in the UK is Rhyl. :) ;) Perhaps it's true.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 23 August 2018, 12:34:17 »

Also.....many of these dark foreign johnnies  are not very diverse in their thinking.

I would say that almost anything that drops out of a woman with a ballbag and a bellend will be given the name Mohammad (or similar spelling)

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 23 August 2018, 13:21:34 »

I find the current EU tussle with demanding member countries take their fair  share of migrants fascinating. Set aside whether they are asylum seekers or economic migrants, why should a country voluntarily  dilute its culture and so on?

What miniscule amount of respect I might have had for the Catholic church went for good when I watched the harrowing account on TV of the Irish fellow whose sister was taken into a distant Catholic run workhouse when she became pregnant out of wedlock. The baby vanished - might have been sold in the USA. Meanwhile she worked 7 till 7 each day with no converstion allowed for THIRTY years .Excess babies were “buried” in he buildings cess pit. This is in our lifetime not from the dark ages.

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 23 August 2018, 13:54:37 »

According to the BBC:

Top 20 Boys' Names
Oliver
Noah
George
Harry
Leo
Charlie
Jack
Freddie
Alfie
Oscar
Arthur
Henry
Jacob
Archie
Joshua
Theo
Ethan
Lucas
Logan

Nobody seems to get called Steve, Dave, Andy, Kevin etc anymore....  :-\

Talking of names, I had a conversation about fancy names with a very middle class corporate type couple the other day who had a small daughter called Lydia. She said that the name had to sound right in the boardroom, so they had ruled out 'girlie' names like Poppy.  ::)

I agreed and said that a name should equip a child for any walk of life, after all Lydia might end up working on a building site and said Alwight Lyd! in my best cockney.  :)

They didn't seem very amused....  :-\   ::)   ;D

STEMO

« Reply #33 on: 23 August 2018, 14:01:50 »

Just finished watching the lunchtime news, and Damian Grammaticus is a very impressive name. We had a governor at school called Adrian England, another one that made you pay attention.

aaronjb

« Reply #34 on: 23 August 2018, 14:06:57 »

Just finished watching the lunchtime news, and Damian Grammaticus is a very impressive name. We had a governor at school called Adrian England, another one that made you pay attention.

I know someone with the surname England, too; nobody ever believes it's her real surname ;D

Olympia5776

• Omega Baron
  • Ireland
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 23 August 2018, 14:46:23 »

I find the current EU tussle with demanding member countries take their fair  share of migrants fascinating. Set aside whether they are asylum seekers or economic migrants, why should a country voluntarily  dilute its culture and so on?

What miniscule amount of respect I might have had for the Catholic church went for good when I watched the harrowing account on TV of the Irish fellow whose sister was taken into a distant Catholic run workhouse when she became pregnant out of wedlock. The baby vanished - might have been sold in the USA. Meanwhile she worked 7 till 7 each day with no converstion allowed for THIRTY years .Excess babies were “buried” in he buildings cess pit. This is in our lifetime not from the dark ages.

I've lived here 15 years now and my mother and father in law were born in this little town.
The stories that they both have recounted to me, from first hand knowledge , were harrowing to say the least.
Over the last couple of years there has much soul searching in Ireland over these events and the subjugation of the Irish people by the catholic church but I believe that the surface has just been scratched.
I recently listened to a daily "call in" radio programme in which an elderly man recounted his early life in a boys home after being forceably removed from his birth mother after she gave birth " out of wedlock " . I'm not ashamed to say that his captivating story reduced me to tears whilst sitting in my van and the way he told it in a calm , factual and accurate way made it more chilling and heartbreaking .
If you search there are a number of books written by victims of the blight , but beware they are difficult reading .In particular books relating to the Magdalene Laundries will disturb you .
A definative example of when Church and State go hand in hand .
We wonder if the pope will deign to utter any form of  apology when he drops by to rally the remaining faithful this weekend . ::)

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 23 August 2018, 14:49:11 »

Perhaps if you try to look at the bigger picture it might help.

Islam is more , much more , than a religion.
It is a cradle to grave culture that demands full and absolute commitment , dictates daily life , suffocates any ability to live outside it's all encompassing control, inspires either consciously or sub consciously the destruction of any alternative or opposition policy to itself , by any means .
The conflict here is not between muslim and Christian ,it's between our modern, forward looking , free speaking ,evolving and ever searching culture and one that is entrenched in the middle ages and content in it's decree that all followers live a life according to it's philosophy alone.

Forget about bums on pews , thinks about X's on ballot papers.

Agreed :y

Just as Christianity was, and still is in parts ;)

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 23 August 2018, 14:55:43 »

Exactly Varche :y
Christianity has those dark secrets and many more, including child abuse and the Roman Catholic Church not denouncing the Nazis, fascism and the murder of Jews.  All within our lifetime, which those associated with the churches should feel totally ashamed about. Muslims have nothing on Christian mis-deeds yet! :o ;)

That is why I will never be a member of any church, although my faith in God is total :)
« Last Edit: 23 August 2018, 14:58:34 by Lizzie Zoom »

STEMO

« Reply #38 on: 23 August 2018, 15:15:18 »

Religion, in any flavour, is a form of mind control. It is abhorrent to me, and I can't see how any right-minded person would give it credence.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 23 August 2018, 15:32:28 »

Religion, in any flavour, is a form of mind control. It is abhorrent to me, and I can't see how any right-minded person would give it credence.

I've been called a Godless heathen more than once.

.....and I'm ever so nice really. :)

Bigron

• Omega Baron
  • Witham, Essex
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 23 August 2018, 15:48:27 »

This is frightening/disturbing - I agree with you!
Was it Karl Marx who said that religion is the opium of the people? We simply do not want to believe that these three score years and ten (more, if we are lucky) are all the life we have to live - then nothing.
Ok, it's a frightening prospect, so we invent the afterlife to make ourselves feel happy.
Father Christmas and the Tooth Fairy serve a similar purpose.....

Ron.

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 23 August 2018, 16:15:57 »

yes but we have seen father Christmas and definitely had money from the tooth fairy :y

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 23 August 2018, 17:07:24 »

yes but we have seen father Christmas and definitely had money from the tooth fairy :y

Sixpence.

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 23 August 2018, 18:00:28 »

Has anyone else noticed how much like their Dad Father Christmas looked? ::)
Onanists always think outside the box.

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 23 August 2018, 18:41:11 »

Has anyone else noticed how much like their Dad Father Christmas looked? ::)

Yep.  Ever since I pretended to be asleep when I was 5 years of age and he crept into my bedroom with two sacks Christmas Eve 1958!

I immediately opened one of the presents! :D ;)

Toledodude1973

• Omega Knight
  • IPSWICH U.K.
  • 2002 2.6 elite,1973 ,Gas van,1974 victor fe
    • 2.6 OMEGA ELITE 2002
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: 23 August 2018, 19:17:04 »

This thread is much happier than last night.......which is nice :)
2002 omega slowly morphing into 2003 omega with increasing doner parts fitted

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 23 August 2018, 22:39:02 »

Lizzzie......a very left wing do gooder. Nah.

More a good old fashioned one nation Tory which I prefer to the swivel-eye version.

As for Muhammed I can't find it in the top 100 baby boy names let alone the most popular. :)

Too true Opti!! :-* :y
 I may have some socialist views, but I am certainly not a mambie pambie wishie washie type, with me instead fully believing in maximum law and order, hard justice and the Monarchy, along with the capitalist system ;)
« Last Edit: 23 August 2018, 22:45:55 by Lizzie Zoom »

2boxerdogs

« Reply #47 on: 24 August 2018, 08:59:41 »

Absolutely spot on.

2boxerdogs

« Reply #48 on: 24 August 2018, 09:02:37 »

The only thing I believe in is Karma , seen many awful people get what they deserve, may take a while but you reap what you sow.

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 24 August 2018, 11:25:18 »

The only thing I believe in is Karma , seen many awful people get what they deserve, may take a while but you reap what you sow.

I agree, and you can believe that without any faith in a religion.

For me though, as a believer in God, not churches, that is a very valuable basic understanding of how the Lord works dealing with evil in 'his' own time! :y

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: 24 August 2018, 12:10:17 »

It would be nice if it were true, but I have known some evil bastards live a long and healthy life. And some really good genuine people die young.  :(
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Bigron

• Omega Baron
  • Witham, Essex
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 24 August 2018, 12:44:48 »

I quite agree, Albs; what a pity life isn't fair of just. But still, we do have TB's cull to rely on! :y

Ron.

P.S. If he still keeps on denigrating the things that I have bought (ATP wishbones, ECP screenwash and my PC for examples) I will have HIM culled!

STEMO

« Reply #52 on: 24 August 2018, 13:04:38 »

For me though, as a believer in God, not churches, that is a very valuable basic understanding of how the Lord works dealing with evil in 'his' own time! :y
As if by magic, in the news today. It's a lengthy read, but certainly disproves any notion of divine justice:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-45278281

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 24 August 2018, 13:58:22 »

As if by magic, in the news today. It's a lengthy read, but certainly disproves any notion of divine justice:

Full justice does not happen in this life, but when you go to the next.  That is what I meant when I stated "the Lord works dealing with evil in 'his' own time!" Sometimes though everything goes bad for them before they depart ;)

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 24 August 2018, 14:31:17 »

Full justice does not happen in this life, but when you go to the next.  That is what I meant when I stated "the Lord works dealing with evil in 'his' own time!" Sometimes though everything goes bad for them before they depart ;)

I reckon I'll end up somewhere very hot. :-X

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 24 August 2018, 14:50:09 »

Surely not Opti! :o :o :-* :-* :-* ;)

Everyone's journey through life is very different, with many challenges and temptations!! ;D ;D ;D :)

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 24 August 2018, 14:55:44 »

Everyone's journey through life is very different, with many challenges and temptations!! ;D ;D ;D :)

If I end up somewhere cold will you come and keep me warm, Lizzie? :) :-* :-* :-* :-*

STEMO

« Reply #57 on: 24 August 2018, 15:03:02 »

We will all end up somewhere extremely hot, hot enough to burn us to ashes, or somewhere extremely damp, cold and full of worms. That's it, no second chance, dead is dead.  ;D

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 24 August 2018, 15:13:43 »

We will all end up somewhere extremely hot, hot enough to burn us to ashes, or somewhere extremely damp, cold and full of worms. That's it, no second chance, dead is dead.  ;D

You could be the new 'Barnsley romantic' poet. ;) :D

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 24 August 2018, 15:15:49 »

" You're a long time dead" as they say up north. :)

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: 24 August 2018, 16:03:11 »

If I end up somewhere cold will you come and keep me warm, Lizzie? :) :-* :-* :-* :-*

Of course Opti! :-* :y

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 24 August 2018, 16:37:59 »

Thanks sweetie. :-* :-* :-* :-*

Of course Opti! :-* :y

Thanks sweetie. :-* :-* :-* :-*

STEMO

« Reply #62 on: 24 August 2018, 18:00:22 »

I think I'm going to b.............I've just been sick 🤢

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: 24 August 2018, 18:14:32 »

I've always been popular with the opposite sex. :)

STEMO

« Reply #64 on: 24 August 2018, 18:17:56 »

Except the one lady you'd really like to get familiar with  :)

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: 24 August 2018, 18:27:43 »

Do you speak of Mrs Opti's younger sister?

Does Mrs STMO have a sexy sister who could tempt you? :)

STEMO

« Reply #66 on: 24 August 2018, 18:33:27 »

No one would tempt me these days. Well, actually.......I suppose I could be tempted to lie on my back while a nubile young lady bounced up and down for thirty seconds, as long as she made me a cup of tea and a bacon butty afterwards.  ;D

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: 24 August 2018, 18:54:59 »

No one would tempt me these days. Well, actually.......I suppose I could be tempted to lie on my back while a nubile young lady bounced up and down for thirty seconds, as long as she made me a cup of tea and a bacon butty afterwards.  ;D

When I was 18 years old 30 seconds would have been enough time to include the cuppa and bacon butty. ;D

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: 24 August 2018, 19:41:01 »

When I was 18 years old I couldn't wait to finish so I could run out and tell all my mates! ;D

FTFY M'lud!  :)

Rods2

• Omega Lord
  • Sandhurst Berkshire
    • 1999 3.0 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: 25 August 2018, 02:56:13 »

Would I be tempted by my wifes younger sister?

Err, no although she is only a few minutes younger as a twin, I married the slightly prettier of the two, although they are both exceptionally good East European women in every way. :y :y :y

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: 25 August 2018, 12:11:27 »

Would I be tempted by my wifes younger sister?

Err, no although she is only a few minutes younger as a twin, I married the slightly prettier of the two, although they are both exceptionally good East European women in every way. :y :y :y

Fibber. :)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 22 queries.