Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: WTD: Panels in Z20R met Black  (Read 973 times)

Diamond Black Geezer

• Omega Lord
  • N E Lincolnshire & Warwickshire
  • Diamond Black '96 CDX V6 - 'Pissy'
    • & a silly coupe coming...
    • View Profile
WTD: Panels in Z20R met Black
« on: 12 December 2014, 10:30:19 »

Z20R metallic black rear door and OS front wing, please  :)

Had them all arranged, but the wing blew over in the wind, and was scratched to hell, and the seller has lost the rear door. Not his week, really. Or mine!  :o

Possibly after NS rear door, too, but as the car's up against a wall I can't get to it until I can move her (can't do that until my HT leads arrive :y)

All need to be very good nick -  Scratches just in the lacquer, very minor dings I can live with, but no rust, that's all. Thanks!
Ex-Dealer Kent-Moore Rear Wheel Bearing Tool available for hire, PM for details.

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." 4th Doctor

05omegav6

Re: WTD: Panels in Z20R met Black
« Reply #1 on: 12 December 2014, 10:58:58 »

Have you tried Steve at Omegaspareparts?

Diamond Black Geezer

• Omega Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 12 December 2014, 11:25:41 »

He's 'on the list' yes.  :) If all else fails I might even be able to get PFL panels off him, saving me the trouble of trying to get the rubbing strips off on one piece off the old doors, and glueing on the FL doors.  :y

I'm sure this is the case - but you can swap the frames, so put the saloon window/frame on an estates rear door? 99% sure you can.
Ex-Dealer Kent-Moore Rear Wheel Bearing Tool available for hire, PM for details.

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." 4th Doctor

05omegav6

« Reply #3 on: 12 December 2014, 13:03:43 »

Hypothetically yes, but their actually welded in rather than bolted, and if you look closely, they're quite well finished :y

Diamond Black Geezer

• Omega Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 12 December 2014, 14:04:25 »

Ouch!! I see - heard that 'the door skins are the same' - which I suppose, of course they are. But welded in, right....

I'll give Webby The Bear a ring, I hear he's the best welder there is. If you want a peugeot door cutting up, he's your man!  :)

05omegav6

« Reply #5 on: 12 December 2014, 15:32:29 »

Ouch!! I see - heard that 'the door skins are the same' - which I suppose, of course they are. But welded in, right....

I'll give Webby The Bear a ring, I hear he's the best welder there is. If you want a peugeot door cutting up with a welder, he's your man!  :)
Fixed... ;)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 22 queries.