Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  All   Go Down

Author Topic: No confidence vote  (Read 6770 times)

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
Re: No confidence vote
« Reply #45 on: 20 December 2018, 10:26:28 »

A spider in the bath is all that is required for women to realise just how much they really need men.

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • Omega 3.2 V6 ELITE 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 20 December 2018, 11:02:11 »

Did anyone watch Corbyn say "stupid woman" on camera today ? First time I saw it I thought " oh there will be trouble over this", and there was.
Bercow got his knickers in an enormous twist, and then Corbyn came back to the commons and swore blind that he said no such thing.
It was the best Christmas panto Ive sen in years.  ::)

To be honest it was pathetic ... it is pretty obvious what he said, you only have to watch the numerous replays to see, and so he lies.......yet again ....  the same person who says he can negotiate a new deal with an EU who will not reopen negotiations ... the same person who stood on platform of "leave" but is doing all he can to prevent that happening .....

…...the same person who proudly supported the IRA campaign against his own country, the same person who invited their leaders as his personal guests to the commons not long after they had tried to murder the whole British Govt, the same person who now claims all he was ever interested in was trying to bring about peace...…..I could go on and on about him.
I just wish we could bring back high treason and hanging for it, and make it retrospective.
He is vile and dangerous with an image of a friendly cuddly uncle.

I think he has made it very public on all too many occasions of how nasty he really is to ever be considered a friendly cuddly uncle ;)

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 20 December 2018, 12:23:59 »

Imagine the hoo haa if Boris or JRM had called Diane Abbott a stupid woman.  ::)

The Guardianistas would have been apocalyptic in right-on rage and the row would have rumbled on for days if not weeks.  :o

JC does it and the re-mainstream media have already moved on.  :)
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 20 December 2018, 12:30:40 »

Imagine the hoo haa if Boris or JRM had called Diane Abbott a stupid woman.  ::)

The Guardianistas would have been apocalyptic in right-on rage and the row would have rumbled on for days if not weeks.  :o

If Ms Abbott loses her job I'm sure a benevolent soul such as Jacob Rees Mogg would offer her minimum wage employment as his scullery maid or cook.

He may even allow her to sleep in the house. :)

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 20 December 2018, 12:40:42 »

As a child I imagine 'nanny' would read him bedtime stories about the uncivilised piccaninny children who had no shoes and lived in 'the dark continent'

Being a sensitive soul his monocle would mist up. ::)

Viral_Jim

• Omega Baron
  • Telford
    • Too many, mostly broken
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: 21 December 2018, 00:28:21 »

Much ado about nothing.

I'm surprised so much has been made of such trivia.

If he had admitted to saying what he very obviously did it would all be done and dusted in the main. But, no he lied, and it also showed his contempt for women in a Parliament that one hundred years ago admitted women to "the club".  If a man had said something he didn't like, would he have said "stupid man"?  No, he said what he did in contempt of the PM, and women, and then lied about it.

This man should also step down when TM goes to allow politics to regain whatever dignity and value it can.

Meanwhile TM reinstated a couple of MPs accused of sexual misconduct to bolster her support. But sure, keep battering on about how much of a nasty man corbyn is  ::)

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/dec/12/tory-mps-suspended-over-sex-allegations-reinstated-for-confidence-vote

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 21 December 2018, 01:25:59 »

But sure, keep battering on about how much of a nasty man corbyn is  ::)

OK  :y

Corbyn is a misogynistic anti-semite terrorist loving old communist, who wants to drag us back to the 1970's, has shown no leadership on Brexit where he has largely been absent from the debate and apart from a few thousand Labour party members and the Momentum hate mob has little support in the country at large and almost none in the Parliamentary Labour Party.  :)

I'm sure others will recommend him as well.  ;D

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 21 December 2018, 01:54:36 »

Oh yes.  He shagged Diane Abbott which just shows incredibly bad judgement.  :P

So how anyone thinks he would be a good occupant of 10 Downing Street....  ::)  ;D

Viral_Jim

• Omega Baron
  • Telford
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 21 December 2018, 02:09:13 »

has shown no leadership on Brexit where he has largely been absent

As opposed to the "Brexit means Brexit" automaton? Not really much contrast to be found there...

I'm no corbynite, but the myopic way most on this forum view politics in the UK is risible. On the one hand derriding the "left wing mouthpiece" that allegedly is the BBC, while, with no sense if irony, quoting such illustrious tomes as the daily fail...

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 21 December 2018, 03:59:10 »

You wont find me quoting the Daily fail. They got rid of the editor a couple of months ago and the new one is a big supporter of May and the softest of soft Brexits. I suspect he just wasn't quite pink enough for the Grauniad so ended up where he is now.  :D
What May did in reinstating the MP,s concerned was disgraceful, desperate and also stupid. She pulled the vote at the last minute, so it was a waste of time doing it.
But this is what you get when you have leaders who don't actually believe in anything other than their own career.
The woman is worse than useless and I have never had a good word to say about her.
Corbyn on the other hand is vile bordering on evil.
If you really want to know about him, research his history. Although in true Stalinist fashion, he and his mates have done what they can to erase the bits they don't want people to see. Im sure its still out there somewhere though, so seek and ye shall find.  ;)
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

pscocoa

• Omega Baron
  • Sandhurst Berkshire
    • Volvo V90 D5 AWD
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 21 December 2018, 09:16:58 »

Whichever way you vote - the government always gets in.
[img name=signat_img_resize]http://[/img]

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 21 December 2018, 11:01:08 »

has shown no leadership on Brexit where he has largely been absent

As opposed to the "Brexit means Brexit" automaton? Not really much contrast to be found there...

I'm no corbynite, but the myopic way most on this forum view politics in the UK is risible. On the one hand derriding the "left wing mouthpiece" that allegedly is the BBC, while, with no sense if irony, quoting such illustrious tomes as the daily fail...

That's my point exactly Jimmy, May has been useless and a decent opposition leader should have wiped the floor with her and her remainer cabal like Dudd and Eyeor Hamster.

What have we had from the opposition?  A fanciful wish list that they laughingly call the 'Six Tests' and promises of a wonderful customs union in which the UK will act as an equal partner with the EU.  ::)

Only a couple of days ago a Labour frontbencher was still insisting that they could rip up May's deal, start from scratch and deliver a good deal with the EU.  All before the 29th March!  :D

What a joke!  ;D

Viral_Jim

• Omega Baron
  • Telford
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 21 December 2018, 12:22:30 »

It really is enough to disenfranchise an entire nation.

Which may or may not be the point.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 21 December 2018, 12:37:32 »

I'm not sure we will now leave the EU.......at least not by 29th March 2019.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 21 December 2018, 12:43:07 »

I can see a 'temporary' extension of article 50 still being in place in 2030 and beyond.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.05 seconds with 21 queries.