Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12   Go Down

Author Topic: Brexit Friday.  (Read 22050 times)

Rods2

• Omega Lord
  • Sandhurst Berkshire
    • 1999 3.0 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
Re: Brexit Friday.
« Reply #15 on: 05 July 2018, 16:16:44 »

The next question you need to ask is will 27 disparate countries agree to the plan...........? Of course they will. ;D ;D ;D ;D
This is a key point oft overlooked...

We will end up with a hard, WTO driven Brexit regardless... There will never be an unanimous decision made by 27 countries. Ever. And if one country has an issue with one point, however minor then the EU cannot sign/agree it.

Best thing TM can do is publicly admit this and tell the EU to conceded this point and remind them that THEY have 9 months to sort their shit out because it's happening regardless.

You 'may' be correct, Al.

And if we leave on WTO terms presumably we don't/won't have to pay the small matter of 39 billion pounds ....(thirty nine thousand million pounds) l have no trouble finding that amount down the back of my sofa. 8)

FTFY
US Fracking and Saudi Arabia defending its market share = The good news of an oil glut, lower and lower prices for us and squeaky bum time for Putin!

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 05 July 2018, 18:17:54 »

I was listening to Ian Dale on LBC on the way to work this evening. If the details leaked to him re the white paper are accurate, then Theresa the Appeaser is indeed trying to take us down the BRINO route.
In this scenario, I can see civil war breaking out in the Tory party, possibly triggered by the resignation of David Davis, who has been sidelined and ignored.
She will then probably have to go, and there might be another general election, although no-one, including Corbyn wants one.
Problem is, if the Tories get shot of the useless May, who is fit to replace her ? Hopefully not Boris or Gove. I would probably be in favour of Davis out of the possible candidates.
We might know the answers to these questions by this time next week. We shall see.
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 05 July 2018, 18:38:19 »

I was listening to Ian Dale on LBC on the way to work this evening. If the details leaked to him re the white paper are accurate, then Theresa the Appeaser is indeed trying to take us down the BRINO route.
In this scenario, I can see civil war breaking out in the Tory party, possibly triggered by the resignation of David Davis, who has been sidelined and ignored.
She will then probably have to go, and there might be another general election, although no-one, including Corbyn wants one.
Problem is, if the Tories get shot of the useless May, who is fit to replace her ? Hopefully not Boris or Gove. I would probably be in favour of Davis out of the possible candidates.
We might know the answers to these questions by this time next week. We shall see.

The whole Brexit episode is a giant clusterf*uck. :-\

Does it really need to be so difficult and complicated? :-\

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
  • What is going to break next?
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 05 July 2018, 21:37:42 »

The opinion poll I saw sajid Javid way in front. The usual suspects including Boris and those mentioned above were way down .cant find the link.

I dont believe Corbyn doesnt want to get on. No politicianwould turn down the chance surely. Dangerous game waiting for a better time....
The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.

STEMO

« Reply #19 on: 05 July 2018, 22:11:58 »

The opinion poll I saw sajid Javid way in front. The usual suspects including Boris and those mentioned above were way down .cant find the link.

I dont believe Corbyn doesnt want to get on. No politicianwould turn down the chance surely. Dangerous game waiting for a better time....
Give me Corbyn over Javid any day. He has got zero going for him, in my opinion.

Rods2

• Omega Lord
  • Sandhurst Berkshire
    • 1999 3.0 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 05 July 2018, 22:16:46 »

Defence Minister Gavin Williamson or Home Secretary Sajid Javid, both have vision, are leaders & take responsibility & get things done. All the qualities that Appeaser May is totally lacking. May should of stuck to being the fashion dressing office bimbo or Margaret Thatcher's shoe cleaner or like English kings used to have her official arse wiper, if she really must have a job in politics. :) IMO since her delusions of grandeur of becoming an MP she has been totally out of her depth. :( :( :(

Where May is taking the UK is a trap & straight after the next election the winning party will declare we have to follow all the EUSSR rules with having no say, so we are rejoining to have our say. The terms will be no rebate so we are the biggest net contributor, joining the Euro, freedom of movement & taking the majority of economic refugees landing in southern Europe. >:( >:( >:( The reality is that the anti-EU MPs are the useful fools of the Tory party (John Redwood didn't like it when I told him that  ;D) to get the votes from their anti-EU spin respectability while the rest of the Tory party always have been & always will be rabid europhiles. Howe, Heseltine, Clarke & Sosbury are typical examples of their type. >:( >:( >:(

We would never had the Brexit referendum without many 2010 tactical UKIP voters and polls saying we intended to vote UKIP again in the 2015 election to pollsters. So CaMoron offered the referendum as a vote winner & then fell on his sword. :y :y :y

I suspect that this will make the Tories long term split into two parties of anti & pro EU and they will be out of office for at least 28 years at best or end up like the Liberal party after Lloyd George. :(
US Fracking and Saudi Arabia defending its market share = The good news of an oil glut, lower and lower prices for us and squeaky bum time for Putin!

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 05 July 2018, 23:13:22 »

Williamson (private pike) is a dickhead who hasn't the gravitas or experience to run a car boot stall never mind a country.
Javid is a spineless useless little coward. He was extremely Eurosceptic until he thought it might damage his career, by going against Cameron in the referendum so he suddenly became a remainer. A complete non entity.
At least Theresa just hid behind the sofa until the whole thing was over.
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 05 July 2018, 23:28:46 »

Defence Minister Gavin Williamson......

Rods please tell me you are joking about the fireplace salesman?  ???  :-\

If not you should shut up and go away!  ::)  ;D
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 06 July 2018, 12:33:35 »

Defence Minister Gavin Williamson......

Rods please tell me you are joking about the fireplace salesman?  ???  :-\

If not you should shut up and go away!  ::)  ;D

What are the odds that Putin would kick the shit out of Williamson if they were locked in a room together?

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 06 July 2018, 17:43:50 »

The result not expected till 10p.m. Uk time.

Would have loved tobe a fly on the wall. I read that it was likely some sessions would be politicians only , no civil servants.

Will we be given the low down on Saturday.................
The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 06 July 2018, 18:26:13 »

The result not expected till 10p.m. Uk time.

Would have loved tobe a fly on the wall. I read that it was likely some sessions would be politicians only , no civil servants.

Will we be given the low down on Saturday.................
It'll be a fudge.

It won't be a 'proper' brexit.

Mr Albitz good friend Tony Blair will probably he happy enough though. :)

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 06 July 2018, 18:53:39 »

How do we go about calling in the Generals ?  ::)

Rods2

• Omega Lord
  • Sandhurst Berkshire
    • 1999 3.0 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 06 July 2018, 19:58:43 »

The whole Brexit episode is a giant clusterf*uck. :-\

Does it really need to be so difficult and complicated? :-\

Apeaser May at her most useless, who would of guessed it with her track record of disasters. :D :D :D

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 06 July 2018, 21:09:16 »

Well a collective agreement has been reached by the cabinet.

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 06 July 2018, 21:13:17 »

Which will last until about 9am tomorrow morning.  ::)
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 22 queries.