Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Moving to US  (Read 8905 times)

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
Re: Moving to US
« Reply #45 on: 15 February 2018, 13:09:10 »

I've had a look at all the places mentioned on here and think I prefer Barnsley.  :y

Ironically, I think Barnsley is safer.
Some f**kin big lads in Barnsley, who'd punch your lights out soon as look at you, but not a lot of knife crime, and no guns.

I believe Barnsley girls to be very similar. :)

STEMO

« Reply #46 on: 15 February 2018, 13:09:57 »

I've had a look at all the places mentioned on here and think I prefer Barnsley.  :y

Some f**kin big lads in Barnsley, who'd punch your lights out soon as look at you, but not a lot of knife crime, and no guns.

They'd certainly crunch your weedy carrot.  ;D

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 15 February 2018, 13:19:40 »

Well.....I'm not convinced I'd like a hefty Barnsley lass to sit on my face after a night on the ale followed by a greasy kebab. :)

STEMO

« Reply #48 on: 15 February 2018, 13:21:02 »

Well.....I'm not convinced I'd like a hefty Barnsley lass to sit on my face after a night on the ale followed by a greasy kebab. :)
You'd have no choice in the matter  ;D

And don't knock what you haven't tried  :P

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 15 February 2018, 13:24:43 »

I believe you speak from experience. ;D

STEMO

« Reply #50 on: 15 February 2018, 13:30:12 »

I had fanny for breakfast, dinner and tea many times in my youth. I've gone off it a bit now.  ;D

The word predictor tried to put 'granny' in there. Now that would have shocked you. Or maybe not?  ::)

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 15 February 2018, 13:38:08 »

I had fanny for breakfast, dinner and tea many times in my youth. I've gone off it a bit now.  ;D

The word predictor tried to put 'granny' in there. Now that would have shocked you. Or maybe not?  ::)

I believe Wayne Rooney was partial to 'granny fanny' in his younger days. It clearly didn't do the boy any harm. :)

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 15 February 2018, 13:44:55 »

That nice Mr Guffer was trying to have a serious conversation about relocating to the British colonies, but STMO, (as usual) has turned the thread into one about 'Benefit Barnsley Bints'.......which I'm sure Channel 5 will make a documentary of soon. ::)

STEMO

« Reply #53 on: 15 February 2018, 14:42:26 »

That nice Mr Guffer was trying to have a serious conversation about relocating to the British colonies, but STMO, (as usual) has turned the thread into one about 'Benefit Barnsley Bints'.......which I'm sure Channel 5 will make a documentary of soon. ::)
Yes.........sorry, Matt.  :-[

Gaffers

• Omega Queen
  • NE Hampshire/Surrey
    • Ford Ranger Wildtrak
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 15 February 2018, 14:48:38 »

His Lordship is just as guilty.  I would punish you both if I didn't think at least one of you would enjoy it ;D

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 15 February 2018, 15:42:21 »

His Lordship is just as guilty. I would punish you both if I didn't think at least one of you would enjoy it ;D

Hanging is too good for the scouse reprobate. :)

Speaking of 'Scouseland' did anybody see the documentary about £1 houses on channel 4 yesterday?

STEMO

« Reply #56 on: 15 February 2018, 16:28:23 »

His Lordship is just as guilty. I would punish you both if I didn't think at least one of you would enjoy it ;D

Speaking of 'Scouseland' did anybody see the documentary about £1 houses on channel 4 yesterday?
Yes, I saw it. They were a bargain, esp when you consider that they were in one of the more upmarket areas.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 15 February 2018, 17:55:55 »

Yes, I saw it. They were a bargain, esp when you consider that they were in one of the more upmarket areas.

According to the young woman who was buying one......." I saw a woman drop her knickers before taking a dump in the street !!!  :o :o :o

STEMO

« Reply #58 on: 15 February 2018, 18:02:41 »

According to the young woman who was buying one......." I saw a woman drop her knickers before taking a dump in the street !!!  :o :o :o
When you gotta go............ ;D

BazaJT

• Omega Lord
  • SLady bitshorpe N.Lincs.
    • Omega 3 litre Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 15 February 2018, 18:35:28 »

Quite surprising that she had knickers on in the first place :D
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 22 queries.