Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]   Go Down

Author Topic: Police visit......  (Read 7189 times)

RonaldMcBurger

Police visit......
« on: 23 August 2006, 23:32:27 »

Tossers. Not the police, the prat in my street who rang them an hour after I finished taking the lights off, to report the car as abandoned.

They turned up at 8pm tonight to wander around the car with their torches. Now, this is interesting because as I opened the front door to ask if there was a problem, they asked me if I know who owns the car. Yep, me I said. Why? Then they revealed that 'someone' had reprted it as abandoned. I explained that I had only finished taking the last parts off this afternoon and that it was booked to go to the scrapyard on Friday. I then went on to point out that it still has the tax disc on it (March 31 2007) and that it is insured and has a current MoT.

The ploddy agreed with me that there was nothing illegal and that I had done nothing wrong. 'We have to ask' he said. Which w anchor reported me then I asked, I can't tell you he said. Pity I said. Because I could always cancel the scrapyard and just park it outside their house until March. Believe me, if I do find out that is exactly what I will do as well! I was hoping they said not to drive it like this, but I didn't get the chance to demonstrate the Office chair driving seat, or the lack of power and drive due to no engine, gearbox or rear axle. And the brakes may need a bit of adjusting soon!

Nice to get the right response for a change as I have found the police in general to be very bloody minded towards such matters, but on this occasion I think they genuinely felt that the nosey neighbour was the problem and not me. I got the distinct impression that they were on the phone to them every day anyway. I expect a visit from the Council next! Nothing to see for them either. Mark and Pete will verify, we were very careful not to spill anything onto the road. Just petrol, but that went into Petes eyes. Seriously, I have NOT removed the PAS pump for this very reason, because it will mean oil on the road. See, I am thoughtful really. But with neighbours like that, what can you do.

Makes me laugh actually. In this street there are at least 20 taxi drivers, including my next door neighbour who thinks nothing at all of demonstrating how hard you can slam a bonnet 24 times to his friend at 3.15 in the morning one night. On that occasion, I simply got out of bad, opened the window, called him a noisy bar steward and promised to punch his rather lights out if he carried on - which he didn't. Then again, he knows I used to teach martial arts, so probably made the right choice.

But, this is typical in this country. Instead of telling me they have a problem with what I am doing, they sneak of to the phone to report me. Lowlife sneaky little nobodys who are probably jealous that I make more in a month than they do in a year.

Anyway, I have been down this path before. Next is the odd scratch then broken windows in cars, so right on cue I hereby officially retire from repairing in general. I was going to announce this at the weekend anyway, but it just comes a day or so early.

So, it has been fun and I have actually enjoyed the last 12 projects, but as those nearer to me will know, my health has taken another relapse and I cannot continue with the cars anyway, hence the training for the new venture.

I will, of course remain a player on here, but will not be doing any more cars. I will arrange for the MV6 (what is left) to be either removed on Friday or parked outside the idiots house if I find out. In the meantime, I have loads of bits to sell and will be paying Ebay a small fortune next month I suspect.

Markjay

• Omega Lord
  • London
    • View Profile
Re: Police visit......
« Reply #1 on: 23 August 2006, 23:37:20 »

:o :o :o
« Last Edit: 23 August 2006, 23:42:06 by markjay »
Alas, no more Omegas....

Markie

• Omega Lord
  • Lanarkshire, Scotland
    • RS4, BMW X5, Range Rover
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/pages/Markiescarparts/149306545168993
« Reply #2 on: 23 August 2006, 23:44:25 »

gutted mate gutted for you.

Thats the problem with this country - nosey little pain in the arses like that - they need to learn to be creative themselves - join the crew rather than throw stones due to jealousy.

Oh and whilst the police have to follow up there enquiry because of this idiot of a neighbour - somone else where ( LIKE ME) is having a car stolen!!!!

Dont retire - thats called letting others win. Your good at it, you make money off it, and lets face it the more money you have the ....well you get the picture.

Sure health is important - critical - so slow down - dont stop.

Rant over and as i said gutted!!
MarkiesCarParts-Online Now With A New 4000FT Partswarehouse; Stocking Thousands of Vauxhall,Peugeot, Citroen, Renault & Rover NEW Parts - Check us on Ebay MarkiesCarParts-Online. PM me via OOF for discount

Markjay

• Omega Lord
  • London
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 23 August 2006, 23:45:28 »

Well I hope I didn't start something, after all I did wonder in a previous post how your neighbours were coping with this...

If they had a drug dealer working from the house next to them selling heroine to teenageres, they wouldn't say a word to the police, oh no, 'it's none of my business', but strip a car in the street and they shout blue murder...

Sorry that you had to go through this though.

« Last Edit: 23 August 2006, 23:46:43 by markjay »
Alas, no more Omegas....

RonaldMcBurger

« Reply #4 on: 23 August 2006, 23:57:49 »

No you didn't start anything mate, don't worry - I won't.

Let me tell you a funny story. I cannot remember this guys name, but he lived in the next street to me in Thornton Heath, Croydon. This guy went on Holiday to somewhere nice and, as a keen fisherman, went out on one of those big boats jobbers with fish rod and line made of steel. he caught a whopper, about 10ft marlin I believe. So, he had it stuffed and flewn back. Turned out it was too big for his garage, so he made a fram and stuck it on the roof. Looked quite good actually. My view, its his house.

Now, some neighbours didn't like it and instead of mentioning it to him, reported him to the council - who sent round soem little pen pushing hitler who decided he needed planning permission, so it had to go.

What they didn't account for is that if you poke a wasp nest, you can get stung. He took the fish down and it was not seen again. However, incensed he did his homework and discovered that you didn't need any planning permission to keep a chieften tank on your lawn. So, he bought one and parked it right there. And so the war with the neighbours and council kicked off.

He added a whole host of oddities and nightmares over the next few years and was regularly seen driving through Croydon in one of his military vehicles giving the Council a 'V' on the way past, because try as they may, they could do nothing as he hadn't broken any laws, by-laws or planning permissions.

The neighbours flooded the market with 'for sale' signs and he would ensure that the tank was running in time for any prospective viewings and he succeeded in de-valuing the entire street.

His neighbours tried to buy him out and indeed I belive the council attampted a compulsary purchase, but failed.

As far as I know, he is still there and still enjoying every minute.

Now, where can I buy a tank?

omegaV6CD

• Intermediate Member
  • Darlington
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 24 August 2006, 00:24:57 »

Let me tell you a funny story. I cannot remember this guys name, but he lived in the next street to me in Thornton Heath, Croydon. This guy went on Holiday to somewhere nice and, as a keen fisherman, went out on one of those big boats jobbers with fish rod and line made of steel. he caught a whopper, about 10ft marlin I believe. So, he had it stuffed and flewn back. Turned out it was too big for his garage, so he made a fram and stuck it on the roof. Looked quite good actually. My view, its his house.

Now, some neighbours didn't like it and instead of mentioning it to him, reported him to the council - who sent round soem little pen pushing hitler who decided he needed planning permission, so it had to go.

What they didn't account for is that if you poke a wasp nest, you can get stung. He took the fish down and it was not seen again. However, incensed he did his homework and discovered that you didn't need any planning permission to keep a chieften tank on your lawn. So, he bought one and parked it right there. And so the war with the neighbours and council kicked off.

He added a whole host of oddities and nightmares over the next few years and was regularly seen driving through Croydon in one of his military vehicles giving the Council a 'V' on the way past, because try as they may, they could do nothing as he hadn't broken any laws, by-laws or planning permissions.

The neighbours flooded the market with 'for sale' signs and he would ensure that the tank was running in time for any prospective viewings and he succeeded in de-valuing the entire street.

His neighbours tried to buy him out and indeed I belive the council attampted a compulsary purchase, but failed.

HAhahahhahahaha that's hillarious i should meet that guy!!

Markjay

• Omega Lord
  • London
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 24 August 2006, 00:29:36 »

Now that’s a coincidence… After submitting the previous post, I went on to look at the Gallery forum, and thought I’d post a picture of my previous car. While looking at a folder full of old ‘un-sorted’ pictured, I didn’t actually find a good one, but I stumbled across… a picture of a tank parked in a street near where I used to live.

The story behind this picture is that as it is not a common site, I parked the Omega in front of the tank, and went to take a picture (as one does). It turned-out that I parked ‘too close’ to the car in front, which was one of them souped-up Subaru Turbo thingies, and belonged to one of the tank gang. They all came running out of the pub saying things to the effect of ‘get your f*****g car out of hear or will tear your head off and shove it up your a***’ and the likes of those. They were about 6 guys, shaved heads and army fatigues, totally pissed, I was alone and I am no Kung-Fu instructor, so I took off and shot the tank from the window of the Omega (I am sure you will recognise the side mirror…).

I then called the police, who were totally uninterested, they said that as long as the tank is licensed (apparently you license it as an agriculture vehicle) there is nothing they can do about it, I tried to explain that the tank was not the issue, the issue was a gang of drunken yobs that were looking for trouble… but the police insisted that unless they actually got into a fight with someone they have no interest in them.

(Incidentally I did get into trouble eventually that night as I was late to a dinner with my then girl-friend, now my other half…)

But the reason I am mentioning this is that it is eerie that I stumbled across this picture – which I haven’t seen for years and in fact forgotten all about it – just a few minutes before reading your story about the tank…
Alas, no more Omegas....

Markjay

• Omega Lord
  • London
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 24 August 2006, 00:32:57 »

Alas, no more Omegas....

Baron Von Spongebob

• Omega Baron
  • South Wales
  • Living the dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 24 August 2006, 00:37:04 »

Good story Fin.
Thats the way annoy those who annoy you the only way to win.
With a big smile on your face.

We all know you can beat em. go for it.
Is the world ready for me..

Hillper

• Intermediate Member
  • Aylesbury
  • Werthers. Winter, too hard.  Summer, too soft.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 24 August 2006, 04:58:22 »

Nice story McB!

Very best of luck with the new venture.  Your health has to take top priority.

But you know you'll miss those Meega projects!
Mods.  'Hillper boot release'.  Dimming mirror.  Cruise control. Rear parking sensors.  Becker/Rockford Fosgate/Infinity/Alpine audio.

STMO123

« Reply #10 on: 24 August 2006, 06:56:23 »

I remember this. It made the national news :)

Goonlord

• Gods Chosen Acre  Lancashire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 24 August 2006, 08:05:17 »

Mr McB it wasn't me .................HONEST!!!
Once we were a Dukedom ruled by Dukes........
Then we were a Kingdom ruled by Kings...........
Now we are a Country.......................................

RonaldMcBurger

« Reply #12 on: 24 August 2006, 08:41:13 »

LOL!  ;D Now that did make me laugh at least!

v6man54deg              Geffd

• Wirral Merseyside
  • V6 man
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 24 August 2006, 08:45:04 »

I try to do most of my work at my mates place in North Wales, his house backs onto an industrial estate so no one can moan- I live in a small culdesac and although no one has ever said anything you can see the look on their faces when yet another V6 pulls up. the best bit is when they have car trouble - they are the first to knock on my door for advice.

I must admit within the first few days of living here we had a low loader drop off someones Omega for me to fix, I was at work at the time so my wife had to ask a couple of people to move there cars out of the way for it  ;D not a good introduction.

Tossers. Not the police, the prat in my street who rang them an hour after I finished taking the lights off, to report the car as abandoned.

They turned up at 8pm tonight to wander around the car with their torches. Now, this is interesting because as I opened the front door to ask if there was a problem, they asked me if I know who owns the car. Yep, me I said. Why? Then they revealed that 'someone' had reprted it as abandoned. I explained that I had only finished taking the last parts off this afternoon and that it was booked to go to the scrapyard on Friday. I then went on to point out that it still has the tax disc on it (March 31 2007) and that it is insured and has a current MoT.

The ploddy agreed with me that there was nothing illegal and that I had done nothing wrong. 'We have to ask' he said. Which w anchor reported me then I asked, I can't tell you he said. Pity I said. Because I could always cancel the scrapyard and just park it outside their house until March. Believe me, if I do find out that is exactly what I will do as well! I was hoping they said not to drive it like this, but I didn't get the chance to demonstrate the Office chair driving seat, or the lack of power and drive due to no engine, gearbox or rear axle. And the brakes may need a bit of adjusting soon!

Nice to get the right response for a change as I have found the police in general to be very bloody minded towards such matters, but on this occasion I think they genuinely felt that the nosey neighbour was the problem and not me. I got the distinct impression that they were on the phone to them every day anyway. I expect a visit from the Council next! Nothing to see for them either. Mark and Pete will verify, we were very careful not to spill anything onto the road. Just petrol, but that went into Petes eyes. Seriously, I have NOT removed the PAS pump for this very reason, because it will mean oil on the road. See, I am thoughtful really. But with neighbours like that, what can you do.

Makes me laugh actually. In this street there are at least 20 taxi drivers, including my next door neighbour who thinks nothing at all of demonstrating how hard you can slam a bonnet 24 times to his friend at 3.15 in the morning one night. On that occasion, I simply got out of bad, opened the window, called him a noisy bar steward and promised to punch his rather lights out if he carried on - which he didn't. Then again, he knows I used to teach martial arts, so probably made the right choice.

But, this is typical in this country. Instead of telling me they have a problem with what I am doing, they sneak of to the phone to report me. Lowlife sneaky little nobodys who are probably jealous that I make more in a month than they do in a year.

Anyway, I have been down this path before. Next is the odd scratch then broken windows in cars, so right on cue I hereby officially retire from repairing in general. I was going to announce this at the weekend anyway, but it just comes a day or so early.

So, it has been fun and I have actually enjoyed the last 12 projects, but as those nearer to me will know, my health has taken another relapse and I cannot continue with the cars anyway, hence the training for the new venture.

I will, of course remain a player on here, but will not be doing any more cars. I will arrange for the MV6 (what is left) to be either removed on Friday or parked outside the idiots house if I find out. In the meantime, I have loads of bits to sell and will be paying Ebay a small fortune next month I suspect.

V6 problems solved : Worked at the V6 Engine plant for 13 years on durability testing and warranty issues, this job included many trips to Russelsheim, Trollhattan, Michigan, Atlanta,keiserslaughtern.

Martin_1962

« Reply #14 on: 24 August 2006, 09:44:23 »

Some interesting stories about tanks

I would suggest a Scorpion and good luck finding out who the tosser is!

I had a notice on an old car at my first house, no tax as it was out of use (pre SORN) and private car park.

I had to complain!

nixoro

• Omega Baron
  • Hitchin, Herts
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 24 August 2006, 10:18:42 »

I cant say I have had any problems like these, but finlay good luck in your search to find that idiot.  :)

flymike

• Nottingham
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 24 August 2006, 11:04:45 »

Looks like i will have to make sure i keep cars i'm breaking off the road. The road in question has been a reasonable for many years. But as will most things, people are not happy unless they are moaning about something.

My adivce would be to keep it there till march. and put a big sign in the window saying "It was going to be moved but now it can stay".  ;D
« Last Edit: 24 August 2006, 11:06:59 by flymike »

Markie

• Omega Lord
  • Lanarkshire, Scotland
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 24 August 2006, 11:36:03 »

Looks like i will have to make sure i keep cars i'm breaking off the road. The road in question has been a reasonable for many years. But as will most things, people are not happy unless they are moaning about something.

My adivce would be to keep it there till march. and put a big sign in the window saying "It was going to be moved but now it can stay".  ;D

;D

oh you mischevious so and so  ;)
MarkiesCarParts-Online Now With A New 4000FT Partswarehouse; Stocking Thousands of Vauxhall,Peugeot, Citroen, Renault & Rover NEW Parts - Check us on Ebay MarkiesCarParts-Online. PM me via OOF for discount

flymike

• Nottingham
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 24 August 2006, 11:48:12 »

Yep....

Gone are the day when people would come up to you if they had a problem, now they would rather back-stab, bitch, complain and be underhanded.

In that last few days a good friend (around my age) riped me off for £50 yet someone (more mature) I don't even know offered me a engine.

People have no repect anymore, and as generations come and go we loose a bit more.

nixoro

• Omega Baron
  • Hitchin, Herts
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 24 August 2006, 11:48:14 »

Cheeky  ;D

Martin_1962

« Reply #20 on: 24 August 2006, 11:54:08 »

I trust the regulars here more than I would trust most people!

I have not forgotten the C/L motor Martin - just haven't had chance to fit it yet!

Finlay - I'll check the pipe tonight and PM you with details!

Markie

• Omega Lord
  • Lanarkshire, Scotland
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 24 August 2006, 12:19:39 »

Actually - oh here we gooooooooooooooooooooooo another rant  >:(

Ronnie you should be privilaged!! a police visit within hours of it being reported....

I had to await 6 days and lodge a complaint before i got a visit for a stolen car.

You must be important mate  :)

Eighth_dwarf

• Brissol
    • '97 2.5 CD Auto
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 24 August 2006, 12:23:34 »

They turned up at 8pm tonight to wander around the car with their torches. Now, this is interesting because as I opened the front door to ask if there was a problem, they asked me if I know who owns the car. Yep, me I said. Why? Then they revealed that 'someone' had reprted it as abandoned. I explained that I had only finished taking the last parts off this afternoon and that it was booked to go to the scrapyard on Friday. I then went on to point out that it still has the tax disc on it (March 31 2007) and that it is insured and has a current MoT..............

I think the arguement against would go along the lines of....It may well have had a current MOT certificate. but not a valid MOT certificate. So technically should not have been on the road. No lights on it, no reflectors, parked on the side of the road in the dark.......well you get the picture. Also if the phoned up and complained to the council, they could come and tow it away as it could be causing a nuciense (and on that score you couldn't just park it outside their hose for a few weeks, not in that condition anyway).

but all that said, I'm on your side! nosey gits should mind their own business. If they were that concered why didn't they just ask how long it was going to be there in that condition???!!!

Daily drive     - 1997 2.5 CD Auto - 25-35 mpg
Weekend Fun - 2003 RX8 231      - 14-18 mpg

flymike

• Nottingham
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 24 August 2006, 13:40:46 »

They turned up at 8pm tonight to wander around the car with their torches. Now, this is interesting because as I opened the front door to ask if there was a problem, they asked me if I know who owns the car. Yep, me I said. Why? Then they revealed that 'someone' had reprted it as abandoned. I explained that I had only finished taking the last parts off this afternoon and that it was booked to go to the scrapyard on Friday. I then went on to point out that it still has the tax disc on it (March 31 2007) and that it is insured and has a current MoT..............

I think the arguement against would go along the lines of....It may well have had a current MOT certificate. but not a valid MOT certificate. So technically should not have been on the road. No lights on it, no reflectors, parked on the side of the road in the dark.......well you get the picture. Also if the phoned up and complained to the council, they could come and tow it away as it could be causing a nuciense (and on that score you couldn't just park it outside their hose for a few weeks, not in that condition anyway).

but all that said, I'm on your side! nosey gits should mind their own business. If they were that concered why didn't they just ask how long it was going to be there in that condition???!!!

You could take the wheels of it, they would be reluctant to move it as it would damage it, and if they did, would they not be responceable for paying for the damage, even if a nuciense it is still your property.

Admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 24 August 2006, 13:47:24 »

I suspect I know which neighbour it is... >:(

Now Finlay is a bright chap, and knows that revenge is a dish best served cold.  ;)

The Administrator.

bob.dent

• Omega Lord
  • Hertfordshire
  • Drives better than an Omega
    • Mondeo 2.0TDCI Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 24 August 2006, 14:12:02 »

A heartwarming story R McB - one up for the ordinary man [smiley=happy.gif]

Sorry to hear your giving up your projects, but good luck with you new venture[smiley=thumbsup.gif]
Anyway, hope you get your health back to normal soon - maybe time to put the old plates of meat up for a while and relax with a nice cold beer [smiley=beer.gif]
I HAVE THE BODY OF AN 18 YEAR OLD.......I KEEP IT IN THE FRIDGE!

TheOutcast

« Reply #26 on: 24 August 2006, 15:55:51 »

RonaldMcBurger isn't the only one who repairs cars at the side of the road, and the police usually turn a blind eye. There's one near me, it's been up on axle stands for a couple of weeks now.
BUT.
It is illegal to keep a vehicle on the road unless it is roadworthy. If it is not roadworthy; and I'm guessing that this one wasn't; the M.O.T. is invalid, the insurance is invalid, and without those two, the Tax disk is also invalid.
While I sympathise with anyone who gets into trouble for working on their car at the side of the road, the law ain't on our side. :'(

Mod: and no, it wasn't me, who dobbed you in, I've no idea where you live, and even if I did, it's none of my business. Live and let live, that's what I say.
« Last Edit: 24 August 2006, 15:57:46 by TheOutcast »

tunnie

• Get A Life!!
  • Surrey
    • Zafira Tourer & BMW 435i
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 24 August 2006, 16:03:08 »

Sorry to hear about your problems Fin, got a few round here like that, pratts.

Get yourself one of these only £4,500 :

Military Sales site: http://www.milweb.net/index2.html

Martin_1962

« Reply #28 on: 24 August 2006, 16:24:49 »

Ooooh an armoured people carrier! [smiley=tekst-toppie.gif]

Marks DTM Calib

• Administrator
  • West Bridgford
  • Git!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 24 August 2006, 17:15:10 »

I personally would pop a note through all the neighbours doors saying the council are re-surfacing the road on such and such a date and could all residents please ensure all cars are away on this date.

Then when the street is clear get as many Omegas as I could and line the street with em!

Auto Addict

• Administrator
  • North Birmingham
  • Back to Vx to keep TB happy
    • Astra K Elite ST
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 24 August 2006, 17:19:07 »

I personally would pop a note through all the neighbours doors saying the council are re-surfacing the road on such and such a date and could all residents please ensure all cars are away on this date.

Then when the street is clear get as many Omegas as I could and line the street with em!

;D ;DWe'll all come over, count me in [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
I like red cars

MartinP

• Dudley
    • BMW 320D
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 24 August 2006, 22:19:28 »

Omega party!!!!!!

anyone for tea at Ronnies  ;D

tunnie

• Get A Life!!
  • Surrey
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 24 August 2006, 22:21:57 »

Omega party!!!!!!

As long as there are some biscuits as well count me in  [smiley=thumbsup.gif]  ;D

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 24 August 2006, 22:24:45 »

I can confirm that Ronnie makes an excellent mug of tea...
Grumpy old man

tunnie

• Get A Life!!
  • Surrey
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 24 August 2006, 22:29:41 »

I can confirm that Ronnie makes an excellent mug of tea...

Its sorted then, lets get Ronnies son to make up some flyers advising residents to move the cars!   :D

flymike

• Nottingham
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 25 August 2006, 10:44:23 »

I know a few people that would do that for tea and bisuits.

bob.dent

• Omega Lord
  • Hertfordshire
    • Mondeo 2.0TDCI Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 25 August 2006, 11:35:28 »

Omega party!!!!!!

As long as there are some biscuits as well count me in  [smiley=thumbsup.gif]  ;D

.....and a few nice cold tinnies [smiley=beer.gif]

Markie

• Omega Lord
  • Lanarkshire, Scotland
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 25 August 2006, 12:07:38 »

Omega street party / on Mass oil change  :o

Sounds like a good plan!

tunnie

• Get A Life!!
  • Surrey
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 25 August 2006, 12:09:51 »

If i bring my Project Elite to the party, could someone fix my right hand side exhaust manifold?!  ;) :D

nixoro

• Omega Baron
  • Hitchin, Herts
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 25 August 2006, 12:16:16 »

Sounds like a good plan!

That'll give the council something to winge about, but all in all it sounds good  :)

Auto Addict

• Administrator
  • North Birmingham
  • Back to Vx to keep TB happy
    • Astra K Elite ST
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 25 August 2006, 13:59:09 »

Omega party!!!!!!

He's gone awfully quiet..... :-?
I like red cars

bob.dent

• Omega Lord
  • Hertfordshire
    • Mondeo 2.0TDCI Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 25 August 2006, 14:06:58 »

He's gone awfully quiet..... :-?

Probably busy delivering leaflets to the neighbours in preparation ;D ;D

Eighth_dwarf

• Brissol
    • '97 2.5 CD Auto
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 25 August 2006, 15:23:50 »

Sounds like a good plan!

Omega street party / on Mass oil change / headunit changing party is an even better plan!  :D
Daily drive     - 1997 2.5 CD Auto - 25-35 mpg
Weekend Fun - 2003 RX8 231      - 14-18 mpg

tunnie

• Get A Life!!
  • Surrey
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 25 August 2006, 16:35:01 »

Sounds like a good plan!

Omega street party / on Mass oil change / headunit changing party is an even better plan!  :D

I'd be interested to see how that adaptor loom goes m8...

I suspect McB has gone up to Tesco & stock up on Teabags & Biscuits!!  ;D

RonaldMcBurger

« Reply #44 on: 25 August 2006, 20:47:21 »

Actually I have been in Liverpool today all day. I have done my back in big-time. I am just breaking out the pethadine, which is second only to morphine. I will be off here for the rest of tonight and most of tomorrow as a result guys.

Taxi_Driver

« Reply #45 on: 25 August 2006, 20:54:48 »

Actually I have been in Liverpool today all day. I have done my back in big-time. I am just breaking out the pethadine, which is second only to morphine. I will be off here for the rest of tonight and most of tomorrow as a result guys.

Sorry to hear you've done your back in again Ron  :(
Have a few glasses of vino as well......execellent painkiller and helps you sleep  ;)

Martin_1962

« Reply #46 on: 25 August 2006, 22:45:00 »

Oh dear hope it gets better soon!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]   Go Up

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 21 queries.