Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Not really the question to ask on here  (Read 3930 times)

Del Boy

• Omega Queen
  • Kent, UK.
    • 2012 '62' BMW 730d MSport
    • View Profile
Re: Not really the question to ask on here
« Reply #15 on: 22 August 2006, 20:47:36 »

I've driven a signum its a very nice drive but as mark said they depresiate very quick, i was watching a Top gear last year and they said something about vaux stopping making the monaro (shame) hope they dont
chrysler 300c is very nice and they are going to be bringing out a 6.1 v8 425 bhp hemi SRT-8
Drives: 2013 (13) BMW 530d M Sport Touring, 2011 '61' BMW 520d SE.

omegaV6CD

• Intermediate Member
  • Darlington
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 22 August 2006, 20:57:54 »

I wouldn't buy an american petrol engine as their thermal efficiency is as good as 20 years ago. I really like the monaro but with 22mpg on the motorway, no thanks. If i would win the Lotto then i would definately have one. I forgot to mention the vectra VXR, it very nice pity it has one of the ugliest dashboards on the market.

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 22 August 2006, 20:59:47 »

I wouldn't buy an american petrol engine as their thermal efficiency is as good as 20 years ago. I really like the monaro but with 22mpg on the motorway, no thanks. If i would win the Lotto then i would definately have one. I forgot to mention the vectra VXR, it very nice pity it has one of the ugliest dashboards on the market.
If I won the lotto, I think I can find something more fun that anything GM produce...

Shame the Vectra VXR doesn't go round corners....
Grumpy old man

v6man54deg              Geffd

• Wirral Merseyside
  • V6 man
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 23 August 2006, 07:55:45 »

I can get you discount on a new Saab just had the prices through Saab 9-3 sport wagon Linear 1.8i free upgrade to linear sport £16,083
Saab 9-5 Saloon 2.0t Linear sport £17,362 a saving of £4,905 - how many Omega's could Ronnie get for that money  ;D

Its basicaly a front wheel drive Vectra estate which looks better than a Vectra estate.

Good equipment levels and depreciate quite quick so cheap to buy......but, its a Vectra estate (although the latest Vectra is very good all be it a bit bland and nothing like as naff as the last one!)
V6 problems solved : Worked at the V6 Engine plant for 13 years on durability testing and warranty issues, this job included many trips to Russelsheim, Trollhattan, Michigan, Atlanta,keiserslaughtern.

Marks DTM Calib

• Administrator
  • West Bridgford
  • Git!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 23 August 2006, 09:03:15 »

Thats why you want the Saab 93 2.8V6 Turbo......plus it handles better than the Vectra!

v6man54deg              Geffd

• Wirral Merseyside
  • V6 man
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 23 August 2006, 18:27:14 »

Thats why you want the Saab 93 2.8V6 Turbo......plus it handles better than the Vectra!
But the engine is built in the states!
V6 problems solved : Worked at the V6 Engine plant for 13 years on durability testing and warranty issues, this job included many trips to Russelsheim, Trollhattan, Michigan, Atlanta,keiserslaughtern.

Missy_MV6

« Reply #21 on: 25 August 2006, 23:33:56 »

I looked into a Passat W8  4 motion..... Permanent 4 wheel drive and a 4 litre engine.. :o..... It ticks all the boxes for me and the thing I really like about it is that it looks very similar to a normal run of the mill Passat and oh what fun could be had if the badges just happen to fall off the boot nobody would know what power it holds under the bonnet... ;)
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 21 queries.