Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: This got me thinking ...  (Read 4139 times)

D

• Omega Knight
  • SE London
    • 03 3.2 Elite
    • View Profile
This got me thinking ...
« on: 13 September 2015, 21:46:57 »

More than once on this forum I have seen members make statements that seem to link sexual predators and crime with immigrants and blame the decline of the UK on immigration/immigrants.

Whilst I have my own idea about immigration and asylum (and believe me it is not what you may think), this article seems to bring my thoughts to the fore:

Link

It is not the colour or ethnicity of the person that makes them evil. Evil can be found amongst people who look like you and will take advantage of the fact that they have your trust!

In a sexually open and progressive society such as ours, it makes me wonder what makes people do such acts?
Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!

STEMO

Re: This got me thinking ...
« Reply #1 on: 13 September 2015, 21:49:27 »

Haven't looked at the link...but I've never come across that on the forum.

D

• Omega Knight
  • SE London
    • 03 3.2 Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 13 September 2015, 21:58:40 »

And that is often the stance taken. Ignore it knowingly or unknowingly. More often unknowingly as it doesn't even sound wrong to the listener.
Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!

Jusme

• Omega Knight
  • North Hykeham, Lincoln.
    • Lexus LS430
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 14 September 2015, 00:02:10 »

I really can't understand where you are going with this? The link covers 7 paedophiles, (white British.) if this is your point, I still don't understand.?  :-\  Maybe I'm just 'thick'??
Under-steer is when the front of the car hits the wall, and over-steer is when the rear of the car hits the wall.
Power is how fast you hit the wall and torque is how much of the wall you take with you.

Rods2

• Omega Lord
  • Sandhurst Berkshire
    • 1999 3.0 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 14 September 2015, 16:05:03 »

We all have the capacity for good or evil, there are both in all religions, races, creeds and genders etc, etc.

IME all racism is based on stereotyping groups of people, treat everybody as a unique individual and judge them mainly on what they do, what they say and who they mix with and you won't go far wrong. I have a diverse range of friends from many walks of life as result and have had a few racist comments on who my friends are. The main thing with good friendship is trust and that takes time to build up. :y :y :y
US Fracking and Saudi Arabia defending its market share = The good news of an oil glut, lower and lower prices for us and squeaky bum time for Putin!

D

• Omega Knight
  • SE London
    • 03 3.2 Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 14 September 2015, 19:01:49 »

I really can't understand where you are going with this? The link covers 7 paedophiles, (white British.) if this is your point, I still don't understand.?  :-\  Maybe I'm just 'thick'??

A variety of things. Rods post hits the nail on the head. I readily agree that I occasionally fall into the trap of stereotyping people as well.

The fact that men as young as those convicted having been doing this for a while is a shameful reflection of modern society.
« Last Edit: 14 September 2015, 19:03:24 by D »

Jusme

• Omega Knight
  • North Hykeham, Lincoln.
    • Lexus LS430
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 14 September 2015, 22:28:58 »

The fact that men as young as those convicted having been doing this for a while is a shameful reflection of modern society. 'Crikey'! Reflection of modern society. That is a topic that could run and run and run..... :o
Under-steer is when the front of the car hits the wall, and over-steer is when the rear of the car hits the wall.
Power is how fast you hit the wall and torque is how much of the wall you take with you.

SMD

• Omega Knight
  • London
    • :( nowt
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 15 September 2015, 07:27:03 »

And that is often the stance taken. Ignore it knowingly or unknowingly. More often unknowingly as it doesn't even sound wrong to the listener.

I have noticed this and I actually find this section of the forum quite offensive as an ethnic minority hence I rarely visit/post here.
« Last Edit: 15 September 2015, 07:31:45 by SMD »

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 15 September 2015, 11:40:40 »

The fact that men as young as those convicted having been doing this for a while is a shameful reflection of modern society. 'Crikey'! Reflection of modern society. That is a topic that could run and run and run..... :o

Young?.... ??? ???

They age from 32 to 51, so hardly young.

I'm at a loss to understand precisely what this thread is about. :(

STEMO

« Reply #9 on: 15 September 2015, 13:21:38 »

Young?.... ??? ???

They age from 32 to 51, so hardly young.

I'm at a loss to understand precisely what this thread is about. :(
It's about...ermmmmm.....let me see.........you got me..... :D

D

• Omega Knight
  • SE London
    • 03 3.2 Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 15 September 2015, 23:16:02 »

Ok, for the two elderly residents who seem to have difficulty comprehending a simple topic. Lets try this:

There have been various threads on gen. dis. with undertones of discrimination based on ethnicity or religion, particularly when the discussion has been related to topics of a similar nature to what I have posted. You may not notice it, but that doesnt make it any less relevant. And I dont have the time or inclination to look up these messages and repost them.

So my point of posting the link is: evil exists in human beings independent of race or ethnicity.

Take your time reading it. And hope you understand it this time around. ::)

PS: I have no idea how old you two are so my initial comment needs to be taken with a large bucket of salt.

STEMO

« Reply #11 on: 16 September 2015, 06:09:38 »

I'm afraid it's you who's missing the point, D. I know exactly what you trying to do but have no interest in getting involved.

SMD

• Omega Knight
  • London
    • :( nowt
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 16 September 2015, 07:26:36 »

I don't think he is trying to do anything. Just making a point (which I agree with). These are white paedophiles who raped BABIES! Firstly none of the 'regulars' (and by this I mean the usual members who bring this stuff to our attention) posted this and secondly if this crime was committed by the Asian community the use of nuclear weapons would have been discussed!

To put it bluntly there is discrimination on this forum.

End of thread

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 16 September 2015, 08:26:37 »

I don't think he is trying to do anything. Just making a point (which I agree with). These are white paedophiles who raped BABIES! Firstly none of the 'regulars' (and by this I mean the usual members who bring this stuff to our attention) posted this and secondly if this crime was committed by the Asian community the use of nuclear weapons would have been discussed!

To put it bluntly there is discrimination on this forum.

End of thread

Hmmm not entirely sure what is going on here :-\

Be they pink, green, brown, yellow, black, mocha or from Basingstoke, vermin like that should be taken out back and shot. No fuss, no drama and certainly no discrimination. To do anything else is barbarism for its own sake.

But by implication, the mere mention of the item in the link within the context of this thread is to suggest that only white people are capable of such vile behaviour. This is nothing but divisive and has no place on this site.

Reported as such.
Onanists always think outside the box.

tigers_gonads

• Omega Lord
  • Kinston Upon Hull
  • Driving a Honda CR-V which doesn't smell of pee
    • Honda CR-V
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 16 September 2015, 10:07:22 »

The most evil, vile nonce I have ever met was ...........

a/. A police officer of over 20 years
b/. Ex Royal Air Force
c/. A free mason (allegedly)

Oh, and in the interests of equality, he just happened to have white skin. To the best of my knowledge he wasn't a part of any Asian grooming gang either  ;)

As for shooting them, far to quick imho
I would prefer to dissolve them in acid (feet first)  SLOWLY :)

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.027 seconds with 22 queries.