Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Bilderberg Group - 60yrs now  (Read 1130 times)

Johnny English

• Omega Baron
  • Hungary
  • English antitalent
    • 1995. 2.5 V6 LPG manual
    • View Profile
The Bilderberg Group - 60yrs now
« on: 01 June 2014, 08:15:09 »

http://www.theguardian.com/world/bilderberg

It's a fair bounch of articles about The Group, I can't decide though whether it's a tragedy or comedy as actually you don't know more about the activity of them than 60 yrs before. They never announce anything in point if theirs activity but why??? My possible explanations are : most people wouldn't agree the decisions of them or implementation of these decisions impossible without violating in some countries. Also Hungary is represented by Gordon Bajnai who an unsuccess former prime minister we can thank for him nothing. Possibly he represented interests of The Group rather than Hungarian people.
C20NE - X25XE

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
  • What is going to break next?
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
Re: The Bilderberg Group - 60yrs now
« Reply #1 on: 01 June 2014, 10:04:39 »

hmm. That is where the movers and shakers do their business.

Politicians and arms dealers at the same shindig.
The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 01 June 2014, 12:08:59 »

I was surprised to see that Tony Blair didn't crawl out from under his stone to attend that cosy little gathering, although The Prince of Darkness Mandelson got an invite.  ::)
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

aaronjb

« Reply #3 on: 01 June 2014, 12:17:53 »

I think Blair is a bit busy telling the EU that he's their saviour at the moment..

Lizzie_Zoom

« Reply #4 on: 01 June 2014, 12:53:54 »

It's a fair bounch of articles about The Group, I can't decide though whether it's a tragedy or comedy as actually you don't know more about the activity of them than 60 yrs before. They never announce anything in point if theirs activity but why??? My possible explanations are : most people wouldn't agree the decisions of them or implementation of these decisions impossible without violating in some countries. Also Hungary is represented by Gordon Bajnai who an unsuccess former prime minister we can thank for him nothing. Possibly he represented interests of The Group rather than Hungarian people.

This is the post war ruling class who have taken over from the old aristocracy. This group of very influential people identify and target ways they can make money and where their interests should lie.  If the Nazis were rising again and offering potential to make money from any investment then they would go for it; just like the group of Swiss, British and American bankers funded the Nazis war!

In a democracy we should know what they are up to, but of course we do not live in a true democracy.

05omegav6

« Reply #5 on: 01 June 2014, 13:27:14 »

I think Blair is a bit busy telling the EU that he's their saviour at the moment..
Please can we shoot him for treason... I'll promise to be good for ever and ever ;)

Kevin Wood

• Global Moderator
  • Alton, Hampshire
    • Jaguar XE 25t, Westfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 01 June 2014, 23:26:08 »

Please can we shoot him for treason... I'll promise to be good for ever and ever ;)

Wonder if he'll do as good a job with that as he did with peace in Israel/Palestine. ;D
Tech2 services currently available. See TheBoy's price list: http://theboy.omegaowners.com/

Rods2

• Omega Lord
  • Sandhurst Berkshire
    • 1999 3.0 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 01 June 2014, 23:59:43 »

Tony BLiar is trying to become the next EU president, remember he gave a big chunk of our EU rebate away to try and bribe the people who decided last time, but was rejected where Herr Merkel said no, so that was this weekends port of call to get her yes vote. :( :( :( No doubt he was telling her, she was a stunning woman with a petite pert behind as his nose grew another metre.

He is apparently the only person on the planet that can save the EU from itself. Apparently, we are a stupid electorate that don't know how to vote the left right way. :( :( :(

We all know it will end well, where another labour politician abolished boom and bust and saved the world in 2008 from a bust that he had previously abolished. :( :( :(
US Fracking and Saudi Arabia defending its market share = The good news of an oil glut, lower and lower prices for us and squeaky bum time for Putin!

Rods2

• Omega Lord
  • Sandhurst Berkshire
    • 1999 3.0 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 02 June 2014, 00:05:48 »

This is the post war ruling class who have taken over from the old aristocracy. This group of very influential people identify and target ways they can make money and where their interests should lie.  If the Nazis were rising again and offering potential to make money from any investment then they would go for it; just like the group of Swiss, British and American bankers funded the Nazis war!

In a democracy we should know what they are up to, but of course we do not live in a true democracy.

I'm impressed where you are one of the select invited group and know what goes on and exactly what they would do, unlike the rest of us, where it is held under Chatham House rules.
US Fracking and Saudi Arabia defending its market share = The good news of an oil glut, lower and lower prices for us and squeaky bum time for Putin!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 21 queries.