- 8 (15.1%)
Out
- 43 (81.1%)
Wont Bother Voting
- 2 (3.8%)

Total Members Voted: 49

Voting closed: 23 June 2016, 22:10:05

Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All   Go Down

Author Topic: EU Referendum Poll  (Read 6590 times)

Steve B

• Omega Baron
  • Leicestershire
    • '52' MV6 3.2 Saloon
    • View Profile
EU Referendum Poll
« on: 01 June 2016, 22:10:05 »

Well someone had to do it.  :y

Entwood

• Omega Queen
  • North Wiltshire
  • My Old 3.2 V6 Elite (LPG)
    • Audi A6 Allroad 3.0 DTI
    • View Profile
Re: EU Referendum Poll
« Reply #1 on: 01 June 2016, 22:12:18 »

One further option needed ... (as the ballot is "supposed" to be confidential ... ) 

"Mind your own business" ...   :D :D :D

;D ;D

Steve B

• Omega Baron
  • Leicestershire
    • '52' MV6 3.2 Saloon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 01 June 2016, 22:22:09 »

One further option needed ... (as the ballot is "supposed" to be confidential ... ) 

;D ;D
There you go then Entwood

Entwood

• Omega Queen
  • North Wiltshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 01 June 2016, 22:27:05 »

;D ;D

Voted ..   ;) ;) ;) ;)

Migalot

• London
    • Omega 2.6 2002
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 01 June 2016, 22:46:10 »

;D ;D

Voted ..   ;) ;) ;) ;)

Rather pointless, as we all know how you're going to vote....  ;)

Entwood

• Omega Queen
  • North Wiltshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 01 June 2016, 22:57:49 »

;D ;D

Voted ..   ;) ;) ;) ;)

Rather pointless, as we all know how you're going to vote....  ;)

You think ??? Again you assume ... because I challenge you to produce answers to questions ??

That is half the problem with this whole debate ... "if you are not with me you are against me"   .. sorry that mentality is archaic ... what I want is honest, open debate, and answers to valid questions.

Simply because we are, at this moment in time, a member of the EU, it follows that the questions to be answered are to those who wish us to leave .. they are the ones who must show that their way is "better", as we know where we stand if we stay ... but all I hear are soundbites and stupidity...

just give me the answer to the question "why will "they" bend over backwards to give us special treatment ??? .. it is not a lot to ask , is it ??

aaronjb

« Reply #6 on: 01 June 2016, 23:05:15 »

This reminds me of a story a colleague told us recently at work, when the subject of the referendum and how many people online believe it will be rigged, fixed, etc came up.

He's Venezuelan and recounted how a vote was run back home, not so many years ago..

Each citizen was issued with a red 'chip' (think poker chip) and a green chip, you deposited whichever one was for your choice in the ballot box anonymously.  It was, of course, understood which way the government wanted the vote to go.

One catch. Stationed outside each polling booth were two armed Army personnel who would collect your 'unused' chip as you left....

05omegav6

« Reply #7 on: 01 June 2016, 23:07:02 »

Voted...

Might as well do it here seeing our polling cards have yet to materialise ::)

STEMO

Diamond Black Geezer

• Omega Lord
  • N E Lincolnshire & Warwickshire
  • Diamond Black '96 CDX V6 - 'Pissy'
    • & a silly coupe coming...
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 02 June 2016, 09:38:47 »

Well apparently, this is going to be a landslide on the day. Perhaps the demographic of 15-20 odd year-old executive car owners are mostly pro-leave, but overall in the country it'll be a bit more 50/50....
-I'd imagine anyone who owns a reasonably-sized business will inevitably vote 'stay', for fear of exports/imports being damaged by half a percent.
-Anyone who's partner is in the NHS will vote leave, as it's going to get dismantled in the next few years through foreigners pinching our medicine if we don't.
-Ex-military will vote leave, because underfunding in the Armed Forces is presumably all Europe's fault, and no-one else's
-NIMBY Sheep who saw will hear that apparently they're personally worse off by £80,000 a year, or whatever fabricated figure the 'stay' lobby say this week, will vote 'stay'
-Blokes stood outside the pub at half 9 in the morning, on benefits, haven't worked in 30 years drinking German lager, wearing nicked clothes made in Poland will vote 'leave' so as to get rid of all these 'sponging foreigners that are ruining the country maaaate'

and so on....
Ex-Dealer Kent-Moore Rear Wheel Bearing Tool available for hire, PM for details.

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." 4th Doctor

Webby the Bear

• Omega Queen
  • Northampton
    • 2000 (W Reg.) 2.5 V6 CD
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 02 June 2016, 10:56:55 »

Well apparently, this is going to be a landslide on the day. Perhaps the demographic of 15-20 odd year-old executive car owners are mostly pro-leave, but overall in the country it'll be a bit more 50/50....
-I'd imagine anyone who owns a reasonably-sized business will inevitably vote 'stay', for fear of exports/imports being damaged by half a percent.
-Anyone who's partner is in the NHS will vote leave, as it's going to get dismantled in the next few years through foreigners pinching our medicine if we don't.
-Ex-military will vote leave, because underfunding in the Armed Forces is presumably all Europe's fault, and no-one else's
-NIMBY Sheep who saw will hear that apparently they're personally worse off by £80,000 a year, or whatever fabricated figure the 'stay' lobby say this week, will vote 'stay'
-Blokes stood outside the pub at half 9 in the morning, on benefits, haven't worked in 30 years drinking German lager, wearing nicked clothes made in Poland will vote 'leave' so as to get rid of all these 'sponging foreigners that are ruining the country maaaate'

and so on....

Dbg. I'm not sure I could have put it any better myself. When I meet english people these days the answer to "so, what do you do" seems to be answered with "I can't work due to ***add any work stopping government funded ailment here***". Yet it don't stop them getting smashed down the boozer. Or appearing on Jeremy Kyle
RIP Paul Lovejoy

Marks DTM Calib

• Administrator
  • West Bridgford
  • Git!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 02 June 2016, 11:03:22 »

Or standing in the que at the food bank texting on their iPhone and smoking B&H

Migalot

• London
    • Omega 2.6 2002
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 02 June 2016, 11:22:44 »

When I meet english people these days the answer to "so, what do you do" seems to be answered with "I can't work due to ***add any work stopping government funded ailment here***". Yet it don't stop them getting smashed down the boozer. Or appearing on Jeremy Kyle

I think you've been watching too much Jeremy Kyle yourself. The majority of Brits work hard. Yes, there are the breakless ones, but EVERY country has those.

Webby the Bear

• Omega Queen
  • Northampton
    • 2000 (W Reg.) 2.5 V6 CD
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 02 June 2016, 12:02:34 »

When I meet english people these days the answer to "so, what do you do" seems to be answered with "I can't work due to ***add any work stopping government funded ailment here***". Yet it don't stop them getting smashed down the boozer. Or appearing on Jeremy Kyle

I think you've been watching too much Jeremy Kyle yourself. The majority of Brits work hard. Yes, there are the breakless ones, but EVERY country has those.

Only saying what I see. :y

Plus, don't assume from what I've said that I'll be voting to stay in the EU farce. Cos I won't  ;)
RIP Paul Lovejoy

Migalot

• London
    • Omega 2.6 2002
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 02 June 2016, 12:17:14 »

No problem, Webby.  :y

BTW, I'm sure I typed "f e c k l e s s" (lacking initiative or strength of character; irresponsible) in my post, but it seems to be have come up as "breakless"...which is meaningless.  ;)
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 24 queries.