- 8 (15.1%)
Out
- 43 (81.1%)
Wont Bother Voting
- 2 (3.8%)

Total Members Voted: 49

Voting closed: 23 June 2016, 22:10:05

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]   Go Down

Author Topic: EU Referendum Poll  (Read 6597 times)

Steve B

• Omega Baron
  • Leicestershire
    • '52' MV6 3.2 Saloon
    • View Profile
EU Referendum Poll
« on: 01 June 2016, 22:10:05 »

Well someone had to do it.  :y

Entwood

• Omega Queen
  • North Wiltshire
  • My Old 3.2 V6 Elite (LPG)
    • Audi A6 Allroad 3.0 DTI
    • View Profile
Re: EU Referendum Poll
« Reply #1 on: 01 June 2016, 22:12:18 »

One further option needed ... (as the ballot is "supposed" to be confidential ... ) 

"Mind your own business" ...   :D :D :D

;D ;D

Steve B

• Omega Baron
  • Leicestershire
    • '52' MV6 3.2 Saloon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 01 June 2016, 22:22:09 »

One further option needed ... (as the ballot is "supposed" to be confidential ... ) 

;D ;D
There you go then Entwood

Entwood

• Omega Queen
  • North Wiltshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 01 June 2016, 22:27:05 »

;D ;D

Voted ..   ;) ;) ;) ;)

Migalot

• London
    • Omega 2.6 2002
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 01 June 2016, 22:46:10 »

;D ;D

Voted ..   ;) ;) ;) ;)

Rather pointless, as we all know how you're going to vote....  ;)

Entwood

• Omega Queen
  • North Wiltshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 01 June 2016, 22:57:49 »

;D ;D

Voted ..   ;) ;) ;) ;)

Rather pointless, as we all know how you're going to vote....  ;)

You think ??? Again you assume ... because I challenge you to produce answers to questions ??

That is half the problem with this whole debate ... "if you are not with me you are against me"   .. sorry that mentality is archaic ... what I want is honest, open debate, and answers to valid questions.

Simply because we are, at this moment in time, a member of the EU, it follows that the questions to be answered are to those who wish us to leave .. they are the ones who must show that their way is "better", as we know where we stand if we stay ... but all I hear are soundbites and stupidity...

just give me the answer to the question "why will "they" bend over backwards to give us special treatment ??? .. it is not a lot to ask , is it ??

aaronjb

« Reply #6 on: 01 June 2016, 23:05:15 »

This reminds me of a story a colleague told us recently at work, when the subject of the referendum and how many people online believe it will be rigged, fixed, etc came up.

He's Venezuelan and recounted how a vote was run back home, not so many years ago..

Each citizen was issued with a red 'chip' (think poker chip) and a green chip, you deposited whichever one was for your choice in the ballot box anonymously.  It was, of course, understood which way the government wanted the vote to go.

One catch. Stationed outside each polling booth were two armed Army personnel who would collect your 'unused' chip as you left....

05omegav6

« Reply #7 on: 01 June 2016, 23:07:02 »

Voted...

Might as well do it here seeing our polling cards have yet to materialise ::)

STEMO

Diamond Black Geezer

• Omega Lord
  • N E Lincolnshire & Warwickshire
  • Diamond Black '96 CDX V6 - 'Pissy'
    • & a silly coupe coming...
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 02 June 2016, 09:38:47 »

Well apparently, this is going to be a landslide on the day. Perhaps the demographic of 15-20 odd year-old executive car owners are mostly pro-leave, but overall in the country it'll be a bit more 50/50....
-I'd imagine anyone who owns a reasonably-sized business will inevitably vote 'stay', for fear of exports/imports being damaged by half a percent.
-Anyone who's partner is in the NHS will vote leave, as it's going to get dismantled in the next few years through foreigners pinching our medicine if we don't.
-Ex-military will vote leave, because underfunding in the Armed Forces is presumably all Europe's fault, and no-one else's
-NIMBY Sheep who saw will hear that apparently they're personally worse off by £80,000 a year, or whatever fabricated figure the 'stay' lobby say this week, will vote 'stay'
-Blokes stood outside the pub at half 9 in the morning, on benefits, haven't worked in 30 years drinking German lager, wearing nicked clothes made in Poland will vote 'leave' so as to get rid of all these 'sponging foreigners that are ruining the country maaaate'

and so on....
Ex-Dealer Kent-Moore Rear Wheel Bearing Tool available for hire, PM for details.

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." 4th Doctor

Webby the Bear

• Omega Queen
  • Northampton
    • 2000 (W Reg.) 2.5 V6 CD
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 02 June 2016, 10:56:55 »

Well apparently, this is going to be a landslide on the day. Perhaps the demographic of 15-20 odd year-old executive car owners are mostly pro-leave, but overall in the country it'll be a bit more 50/50....
-I'd imagine anyone who owns a reasonably-sized business will inevitably vote 'stay', for fear of exports/imports being damaged by half a percent.
-Anyone who's partner is in the NHS will vote leave, as it's going to get dismantled in the next few years through foreigners pinching our medicine if we don't.
-Ex-military will vote leave, because underfunding in the Armed Forces is presumably all Europe's fault, and no-one else's
-NIMBY Sheep who saw will hear that apparently they're personally worse off by £80,000 a year, or whatever fabricated figure the 'stay' lobby say this week, will vote 'stay'
-Blokes stood outside the pub at half 9 in the morning, on benefits, haven't worked in 30 years drinking German lager, wearing nicked clothes made in Poland will vote 'leave' so as to get rid of all these 'sponging foreigners that are ruining the country maaaate'

and so on....

Dbg. I'm not sure I could have put it any better myself. When I meet english people these days the answer to "so, what do you do" seems to be answered with "I can't work due to ***add any work stopping government funded ailment here***". Yet it don't stop them getting smashed down the boozer. Or appearing on Jeremy Kyle
RIP Paul Lovejoy

Marks DTM Calib

• Administrator
  • West Bridgford
  • Git!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 02 June 2016, 11:03:22 »

Or standing in the que at the food bank texting on their iPhone and smoking B&H

Migalot

• London
    • Omega 2.6 2002
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 02 June 2016, 11:22:44 »

When I meet english people these days the answer to "so, what do you do" seems to be answered with "I can't work due to ***add any work stopping government funded ailment here***". Yet it don't stop them getting smashed down the boozer. Or appearing on Jeremy Kyle

I think you've been watching too much Jeremy Kyle yourself. The majority of Brits work hard. Yes, there are the breakless ones, but EVERY country has those.

Webby the Bear

• Omega Queen
  • Northampton
    • 2000 (W Reg.) 2.5 V6 CD
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 02 June 2016, 12:02:34 »

When I meet english people these days the answer to "so, what do you do" seems to be answered with "I can't work due to ***add any work stopping government funded ailment here***". Yet it don't stop them getting smashed down the boozer. Or appearing on Jeremy Kyle

I think you've been watching too much Jeremy Kyle yourself. The majority of Brits work hard. Yes, there are the breakless ones, but EVERY country has those.

Only saying what I see. :y

Plus, don't assume from what I've said that I'll be voting to stay in the EU farce. Cos I won't  ;)
RIP Paul Lovejoy

Migalot

• London
    • Omega 2.6 2002
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 02 June 2016, 12:17:14 »

No problem, Webby.  :y

BTW, I'm sure I typed "f e c k l e s s" (lacking initiative or strength of character; irresponsible) in my post, but it seems to be have come up as "breakless"...which is meaningless.  ;)

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 02 June 2016, 17:34:15 »

It needs to be dismantled due to chronic inefficiencies that cannot be resolved as its that broken.

If we need an NHS, it needs to be rebuilt from the ground up, which cannot be done with the current setup, sadly.  Throwing money at it in the hope some sticks will always end in disaster.
Grumpy old man

BazaJT

• Omega Lord
  • SLady bitshorpe N.Lincs.
    • Omega 3 litre Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 02 June 2016, 18:03:13 »

I've already answered this on another poll on here.My voting card turned up the other week and on it it says that I don't need to produce the card in order to vote ???

Mr Gav

• Omega Knight
  • Leeds
    • Nissan 370z GT Edition
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 02 June 2016, 18:13:53 »

Voted...

Mine turned up last week, left it in a prime spot so I don`t lose it or forget to vote  :-X
No problem, Webby.  :y

BTW, I'm sure I typed "f e c k l e s s" (lacking initiative or strength of character; irresponsible) in my post, but it seems to be have come up as "breakless"...which is meaningless.  ;)

That`ll be the clever IT thingy that changes naughty words  ;D

zirk

• Omega Queen
  • Epping Forest
  • 3.2 Manual Special Saloon ReMapped and LPG'd and
    • 3.2 Manual Special Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 02 June 2016, 18:14:57 »

I've already answered this on another poll on here.My voting card turned up the other week and on it it says that I don't need to produce the card in order to vote ???
They check from the Data Base, so you need to be registered in order to Vote.

Steve B

• Omega Baron
  • Leicestershire
    • '52' MV6 3.2 Saloon
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 23 June 2016, 00:15:10 »

:-X

78bex

• Omega Knight
    • 2.2 CD AUTO / FAZER 600
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 23 June 2016, 00:37:01 »

I bet all the migrants on the French coast are praying we leave the EU :P
Just another thought, I wonder how long it will take to remove all the Euro bollicks from International gateways, driving licences etc.

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 23 June 2016, 00:45:50 »

Just another thought, I wonder how long it will take to remove all the Euro bollicks from International gateways, driving licences etc.

I doubt it as apparently we will become an isolated backwater if we leave, so there will be nothing for them here and they'll all drift off into the wider EU.  ;)
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 23 June 2016, 01:06:23 »

As long as the WTD is the first thing to opps off back to Euroland then I am happy :-X
Onanists always think outside the box.

Ever Ready

• Omega Knight
  • Scotland
    • 2.2 CD Auto, Pug 308Hdi
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 23 June 2016, 04:22:13 »

OOF vote cast :y

Need to go in to vote on the way home as the lazy buggers are not open yet
An ounce of experience is worth more than a pound of enthusiasm.

Diamond Black Geezer

• Omega Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 23 June 2016, 08:56:25 »

Well, voted for real at 20 past 7 this morn

Let's see how we go....

Either way this country's buggered!!!  :D
Ex-Dealer Kent-Moore Rear Wheel Bearing Tool available for hire, PM for details.

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." 4th Doctor

Mr Gav

• Omega Knight
  • Leeds
    • Nissan 370z GT Edition
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 23 June 2016, 09:27:40 »

I couldn`t vote this morning as they weren`t open at six so I`ll do it on my way home.

I think it will end up remain though as a lot of the younger generation don`t know anything else and voting to leave is outside they`re comfort zone

Diamond Black Geezer

• Omega Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 23 June 2016, 09:41:10 »

I couldn`t vote this morning as they weren`t open at six so I`ll do it on my way home.

I think it will end up remain though as a lot of the younger generation don`t know anything else and voting to leave is outside they`re comfort zone

All I've ever know, too, but I'm a passionate, patriotic Royalist who knows his History - or at least certainly tries. And that makes me in the minority compared with others my age/younger. We'll stay.  :(

Amazed Sheila Hancock was saying 'it united Europe and brought peace and stability to Europe after the War' - we drafted the bugger post-war, yes, but we joined in 1973 has I checked the War ended in 1945. Unbelievable!

Oh, almost as incredible as this one - Game of thrones may be in jeopardy as there's euro subsidies which help its filming' Jesus!

Shackeng

• Omega Lord
  • Ramsbury
    • 3.2 Elite 2.0 TitX Mondeo
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 23 June 2016, 10:05:26 »

Voted...

You don't need the card as long as you are registered. Your name will be on the list. :y

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
  • What is going to break next?
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 23 June 2016, 14:35:59 »

I doubt it as apparently we will become an isolated backwater if we leave, so there will be nothing for them here and they'll all drift off into the wider EU.  ;)

;D ;D ;D
The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.

Ever Ready

• Omega Knight
  • Scotland
    • 2.2 CD Auto, Pug 308Hdi
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 23 June 2016, 17:33:25 »

Vote cast, nice and quiet at the polling station :)
An ounce of experience is worth more than a pound of enthusiasm.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 23 June 2016, 17:45:55 »

Almost 82% say leave.

Representative of the nation as a whole or......?

Soon all will be revealed. ;)

ted_one

« Reply #31 on: 23 June 2016, 18:46:47 »

I can't see us leaving in all honesty,although interestingly I was doing my Christmas shopping early in Poundland this morning, and because the lazy buggers NEVER open on time >:( there was a conversation going on between 8 or 9 people, and all were for out.Possibly the demographic i.e poundland customers,low income and all that crap,would be the explanation by the in lot. Also I've just had a bust up on facebook with some self righteous anus who made a personal attack on people like myself and many others that just want a see change.Reckons we're all racists  for that reason only,and he's upset quite a few people and it's early doors at the moment, should get interesting later on,what a muppet! Why can't we have a smiley with the clenched hand going in an up and down motion, as words tend to fail me when I feel the need to insult a complete tosser! Think I'm going to change my user name to Busta Blood Vessel >:( >:(

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 23 June 2016, 18:56:24 »

Almost 82% say leave.

If the result is to leave then I hope its a conclusive result like the above percentage!  ::)

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 23 June 2016, 19:07:56 »

Almost 82% say leave.

If the result is to leave then I hope its a conclusive result like the above percentage!  ::)

A 49/51 result would cause problems.

BazaJT

• Omega Lord
  • SLady bitshorpe N.Lincs.
    • Omega 3 litre Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 23 June 2016, 19:11:08 »

Voted on my way to work this morning-does this mean I've "come out" ;D Of all the people I've spoken to only one has said they'd be voting to stay in.However I think the remain side will win and the last I saw the betting odds seemed to reflect this.

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 23 June 2016, 19:17:21 »

Is that merely Out, or Out Out.

I hope that when the result is in, Mr Cameron remains PM.

My reasoning is simple... following the last election, he made it clear that that would be his last as party leader. This referendum is not a policy vote, and regardless of the result we require a stable government with clear leadership.

Party politics can wait until the next election, which last time I looked, is due in another four years.

If he pussies out, then we really will be oppsed :-X

ted_one

« Reply #36 on: 23 June 2016, 19:19:53 »

Do not fret...we are staying in,as the paper shredders will be working overtime during the night....cynical me? noooooo!!! ;) ;D ;D ;

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 23 June 2016, 19:31:18 »

If we vote Leave would you really want Cameron to be conducting the negotiations on how we leave ?
I think its going to be a very close result and there will be trouble afterwards. The Tory party may well tear itself apart,a dn Cameron and Osborne may well be finished regardless.
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 23 June 2016, 19:45:45 »

If we vote Leave would you really want Cameron to be conducting the negotiations on how we leave ?
I think its going to be a very close result and there will be trouble afterwards. The Tory party may well tear itself apart,a dn Cameron and Osborne may well be finished regardless.
He is the PM, it's his job...

They can fight over Westminster once the dust has settled. Not getting this done, and done right would be an affront to the British people.

Put another way, would you like a General Election next week with Corbyn doing the negotiating?  :-X

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 23 June 2016, 19:51:42 »

To be honest this is what worries me the most about Brexit, as most of the Cabinet are pro-EU and we will need people with vision prepared to do some hard nosed bargaining!  :y

Instead I fear we will get the usual suspects who will agree to anything to cling on to whatever vestiges of the status quo they can!  :(

Kevin Wood

• Global Moderator
  • Alton, Hampshire
    • Jaguar XE 25t, Westfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 23 June 2016, 21:05:06 »

Vote cast, nice and quiet at the polling station :)
Queue out of the door at ours. :o
Tech2 services currently available. See TheBoy's price list: http://theboy.omegaowners.com/

flyer 0712

• Omega Baron
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 23 June 2016, 21:51:08 »

Read today even if it is out that it still has to be passed by parliament    :-\ :-\

plym ian

• Omega Baron
  • Plymouth, Devon
    • 2.0 insignia elite tourer
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 23 June 2016, 22:04:45 »

Read today even if it is out that it still has to be passed by parliament    :-\ :-\
So really no point in it at all then :(

Lazydocker

• Omega Queen
  • Woodbridge, Suffolk
  • Constantly Bullied by a certain Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 23 June 2016, 22:26:58 »

House of Lords I thought :-\
Whatever it is... I didn't do it

flyer 0712

• Omega Baron
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 23 June 2016, 22:30:07 »

maybe so........so whats the use of the whole thing..lol.....

Lazydocker

• Omega Queen
  • Woodbridge, Suffolk
  • Constantly Bullied by a certain Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: 23 June 2016, 22:33:57 »

maybe so........so whats the use of the whole thing..lol.....

To make people feel they have the power? :-\

One thing I will say, whichever way this vote goes and whatever the future of the U.K./EU relationship, there will be repercussions that last into my children's adult life and possibly their children's future
Whatever it is... I didn't do it

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 23 June 2016, 23:21:04 »

Leave or stay, I believe the EU will collapse, possibly within the next decade, and then things will get really interesting.
Has there ever been an empire which didn't eventually collapse ?  :-\
« Last Edit: 23 June 2016, 23:22:50 by Migv6 »
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Steve B

• Omega Baron
  • Leicestershire
    • '52' MV6 3.2 Saloon
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 24 June 2016, 00:19:48 »

nice one sunderland  :y

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 24 June 2016, 05:22:24 »

FC UK EU...

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 24 June 2016, 05:32:34 »

Results constituency by constituency here...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/politics/eu_referendum/results/local/n :y
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 21 queries.