Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5  All   Go Down

Author Topic: EU - Good Luck Everyone, See you on the other side, or maybe not.  (Read 10290 times)

zirk

• Omega Queen
  • Epping Forest
  • 3.2 Manual Special Saloon ReMapped and LPG'd and
    • 3.2 Manual Special Estate
    • View Profile

So, less than 24 Hours to go before we decide Britain's fate, and if the Poll researchers are anything to go by, its going to be a tight Vote, currently averaging 44% each side, and the remainder yet to decide. Without doubt we'll find out this time Friday Morning.

Which ever way you vote and what ever the outcome, lets just hope we dont screw up, and the future of Britain's Economy, Security and Public Welfare, to name a few, are on track for prosperous and bright future.  :y

STEMO

In, out, in, out shake it all about.

Steve B

• Omega Baron
  • Leicestershire
    • '52' MV6 3.2 Saloon
    • View Profile

STEMO

I'm afraid you're due a big disappointment.

Steve B

• Omega Baron
  • Leicestershire
    • '52' MV6 3.2 Saloon
    • View Profile

Which one will it be them STEMO ?

There will be more Remain votes than Leave. OR  A government Stitch up ?

zirk

• Omega Queen
  • Epping Forest
    • View Profile

You been on that cheap Spanish wine from Tesco's again.  ::)

You had better stock up, because that will double in price after Friday,  ;D

tigers_gonads

• Omega Lord
  • Kinston Upon Hull
  • Driving a Honda CR-V which doesn't smell of pee
    • Honda CR-V
    • View Profile

Made my mind up 20 years ago tbh because the so called economy argument is a massive 2nd compared to the right to make your own laws, run your own affairs, trade with who you want to on our terms ect 

Its a shame that the OUT campaign couldn't stick farage in a friggin barrel and cast the cock out to sea somewhere for a few months because I fear that the monotonous self-abuser has screwed up the OUT campaign with his constant dribbling on about immigration AND nothing else because it was always more then that  :(

2boxerdogs

Like  everything else , people will moan whatever the result is , don't think much will change whatever the result if it is so good to be in it why are we in such a mess anyhow ? If we come out we are all used to empty promises about the NHS & employment etc .Got my plans for the future sorted so won't be watching any more of the bullshit.

ted_one

I'm with Tilbo on this one,we have worked hard for 50+ and 40 years respectively,never claimed a penny from the state,nearly lost our house back when the interest rates went bloody stupid,but pushed on and got back on track. Saved a bit when we could and sorted out pensions for the both of us,got a feeling that there wasn't any input from the E.U on that score... just our own efforts! so as far as we're concerned the E.U can eat shite and die, and wether it's a stay or leave, in all honesty I really couldn't care less. ::) ;D

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile

The polls are still neck and neck, although I think Remain have the slight advantage.  So I think it will come down to the weather!  ::)

The Leavers will go and exercise their democratic right come hell or high water, whereas if the weather is  bad the complacent Remainers will think I'm not going out in that!  ;)

It's a bit like a test match in the cricket!  ;D
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

zirk

• Omega Queen
  • Epping Forest
    • View Profile

The polls are still neck and neck, although I think Remain have the slight advantage.  So I think it will come down to the weather!  ::)

The Leavers will go and exercise their democratic right come hell or high water, whereas if the weather is  bad the complacent Remainers will think I'm not going out in that!  ;)

It's a bit like a test match in the cricket!  ;D
Hay Fever is very high tomorrow, so could be a lot of sneezing and slipping of the Pen on the Ballot Paper, so expect some last minute changes.  ::)

It's a bit like a football match with England!  ;D
« Last Edit: 22 June 2016, 18:40:47 by Doctor Golllum »

ted_one

If that doesn't happen, Dave and his boys will FIX that for you ;)

zirk

• Omega Queen
  • Epping Forest
    • View Profile

so as far as we're concerned the E.U can eat shite and die,
Sounds like your still undecided then.  ;D

ted_one

Strangely enough...I've just read an article regarding the fact that from October this year, Turkey will have visa free rights for travel to Europe,Dave's kept that one close to his chest, but hey!....we can trust him as he has an honest face ::)

tunnie

• Get A Life!!
  • Surrey
    • Zafira Tourer & BMW 435i
    • View Profile

I wonder if the polls will prove to be correct, they were not exactly spot on with the election  ::)
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.028 seconds with 18 queries.