Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All   Go Down

Author Topic: EU - Good Luck Everyone, See you on the other side, or maybe not.  (Read 10286 times)

zirk

• Omega Queen
  • Epping Forest
  • 3.2 Manual Special Saloon ReMapped and LPG'd and
    • 3.2 Manual Special Estate
    • View Profile

Still got some decent tablets, think I might take a few, might deaden the pain of watching this $h1TE
The little red ones work well, problem is unless you fill the anger management book they give you, that wont issue you any tablets, and Im not going back on them green ones, not after the last Alien confrontation.  :(

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile

Still got some decent tablets, think I might take a few, might deaden the pain of watching this $h1TE
Not going quite the way you were hoping then?  :D
Onanists always think outside the box.

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile

Sterling up and down like a whores draws!  :o

In the last couple of hours its been as high as $1.50 and as low as $1.43!  You'll have to be quick to get a good rate, if you're buying your holiday money tonight!  ::)  :)
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile

Sterling up and down like a whores draws!  :o

In the last couple of hours its been as high as $1.50 and as low as $1.43!  You'll have to be quick to get a good rate, if you're buying your holiday money tonight!  ::)  :)
$1.28 tourist rate currently...

EU trade swapped for US investment perhaps... :-\

Strong turn out in the Leave areas which might seal the deal...
« Last Edit: 24 June 2016, 01:12:00 by Doctor Gollum »
Onanists always think outside the box.

Lazydocker

• Omega Queen
  • Woodbridge, Suffolk
  • Constantly Bullied by a certain Admin
    • View Profile

Sterling now crashed to lowest point since the mid '80s... Prepare for another recession, high interest rates (possibly low teens) and lots of people losing their jobs and houses! A sad day for the world today...
Whatever it is... I didn't do it

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile

Sterling now crashed to lowest point since the mid '80s... Prepare for another recession, high interest rates (possibly low teens) and lots of people losing their jobs and houses! A sad day for the world today...

Sterling recovered $5 since the low at 0525 of $1.32.  Currently $1.37 but will swing up and down with each new speech or decision!  ::)
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile

Short term uncertainty, no more no less. There wont be a recession, high interest rates, and lots of job losses. This country is a great country and once the dust has settled will flourish like never before. You,ll see.  :)

The fact that we also get rid of a crap PM and doubtless his chancellor too is a bonus. Who the replacements will be is a bit of a worry though. I expect Boris will get the big job, hisis strategic manouvering and bravado has been very clever.
« Last Edit: 24 June 2016, 08:45:53 by Migv6 »
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile

I wonder who will be next ? May well be a domino effect over the next few years.
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

btc

• Intermediate Member
  • Burgess Hill
  • Medium black pussy
    • XF 2.0d r sport
    • View Profile

It looks like it is affecting some other markets more than ours no one can say what the future will be (even if we had voted to stay) and it will take at least 2 years to settle   

tigers_gonads

• Omega Lord
  • Kinston Upon Hull
  • Driving a Honda CR-V which doesn't smell of pee
    • Honda CR-V
    • View Profile

I wonder who will be next ? May well be a domino effect over the next few years.

I'll be watching some of the Baltic states in the next 12 months or so  ;)

zirk

• Omega Queen
  • Epping Forest
    • View Profile

I suspect Brussels backed heaverly by Germany and France will try and make it very difficult of UK's intentions of leaving the EU by slamming doors on any proposed easy Leave Negotiation Deals, making a strict example of UK's exit to other EU Members possibly toying with the idea of similar intentions of leaving.

tigers_gonads

• Omega Lord
  • Kinston Upon Hull
    • Honda CR-V
    • View Profile

I must admit, I turned the internet and TV off first thing yesterday morning on advise order of the missus because I was starting to loose the plot with all the bullshit been spouted by all sides and people in general  :(
I didn't have a clue what the result was until mini me brought me a coffee in bed, this morning before he went to work with a friggin big smile on his face  :y :y

Even though he would struggle because he is honest to a tee, I can see that lad going into politics one day  :-\

I've also admit that even though I wanted us to tell the EU to stick it up Junkers arse and have done for a good 25 years, I did have my doubts that the people of Great Britain after 20 + years of having spin, bullshit and been made to feel guilty if you don't agree with whatever shite was the party line of the day been rammed down our throats could see the wood for the trees and see this as I did as a chance to take back control of these isles and control our own destiny  :)

Welcome to the 23rd June
Great Britain's Independence Day  :y :y

tigers_gonads

• Omega Lord
  • Kinston Upon Hull
    • Honda CR-V
    • View Profile

I suspect Brussels backed heaverly by Germany and France will try and make it very difficult of UK's intentions of leaving the EU by slamming doors on any proposed easy Leave Negotiation Deals, making a strict example of UK's exit to other EU Members possibly toying with the idea of similar intentions of leaving.

One thing I heard on the radio on Tuesday evening was a comment from the head of trade and finance in sausage land stating that IF the UK voted BREXIT, it would be better if the EU respected the decision and didn't try to punish us with stupid rules and tariffs because (in his words) its would be like the 70's again  :(

That for me was the first bit of common sense spoken from the EU in ages  :y

zirk

• Omega Queen
  • Epping Forest
    • View Profile

Scotland's Second Referendum with the view of Scotland staying in the EU is now definitely on the Table as from this morning.

Its starting to get messy already.

tigers_gonads

• Omega Lord
  • Kinston Upon Hull
    • Honda CR-V
    • View Profile

Scotland's Second Referendum with the view of Scotland staying in the EU is now definitely on the Table as from this morning.

Its starting to get messy already.

Imho, with fish face and her spin machine still active up in Jock land, this was always going to be the case sadly  :(
Even though I believe in the union, it has been left to fester and rot for years with no clear leadership or togetherness to be seen.
What should have been kept at the banter stage led to full blown arguments.
What started as disagreements was spun out into "we hate the tories / English" and if we don't get our own way, we want our independence  :(

« Last Edit: 24 June 2016, 12:08:13 by tigers_gonads »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 21 queries.