Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: F/S 3.2 saloon auto  (Read 3233 times)

theowletman

• Chester-le-street, Co. Durham
  • Mines a pint !
    • View Profile
Re: F/S 3.2 saloon auto
« Reply #15 on: 01 November 2009, 20:13:07 »

PM sent Lizzie :)

Thanks Robsey :y :y

PM sent.

Spending your insurance cheque already Lizzie?  ;D  ;D  ;D
SWMBO has already spent hers too ...... I suspect hers ours is still sitting in a sorting office between Cardiff & here. ;D  ;D  ;D

Yep Andy, my cheque could be anywhere, but all I know is I have not got it and I want to spend it!! >:( >:( >:( >:( :D :D

However, I have deadlined myself to find a replacement vehicle by the end of the week!  Omega's being considered, but I have a possible 1997 110K mile, Merc, E Class 320 also in my sites as a fall back :D :D ;) ;)
Lizzie, if this is the model with the " goggle " type headlights, please take a very careful look at the paintwork, in particular the front edge of the bonnet, front wings and rear wheel arches. Mercedes went through a well documented cost cutting phase and this is one of the models that suffered bodywise. Right up to last year Mercedes were rectifying this problem under warranty, subject to certain conditions of course.Great cars but have a good look.

Lizzie_Zoom

Re: F/S 3.2 saloon auto
« Reply #16 on: 01 November 2009, 20:36:20 »

PM sent Lizzie :)

Thanks Robsey :y :y

PM sent.

Spending your insurance cheque already Lizzie?  ;D  ;D  ;D
SWMBO has already spent hers too ...... I suspect hers ours is still sitting in a sorting office between Cardiff & here. ;D  ;D  ;D

Yep Andy, my cheque could be anywhere, but all I know is I have not got it and I want to spend it!! >:( >:( >:( >:( :D :D

However, I have deadlined myself to find a replacement vehicle by the end of the week!  Omega's being considered, but I have a possible 1997 110K mile, Merc, E Class 320 also in my sites as a fall back :D :D ;) ;)
Lizzie, if this is the model with the " goggle " type headlights, please take a very careful look at the paintwork, in particular the front edge of the bonnet, front wings and rear wheel arches. Mercedes went through a well documented cost cutting phase and this is one of the models that suffered bodywise. Right up to last year Mercedes were rectifying this problem under warranty, subject to certain conditions of course.Great cars but have a good look.

Thanks for that, appreciated! :y :y :y

However, I have now kicked that into touch as I realised with the money I have available I would end up with the crap end of the Mercedes range!! ::) ::) ::)

Instead going for a 2000 (W) 3.0 Elite instead; still the best value and a great car!! :-* :-* :-*
« Last Edit: 01 November 2009, 20:37:12 by Lizzie_Zoom »
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 18 queries.