Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 26   Go Down

Author Topic: Keswick meet, 27/28/29 June 2008 - who is going??  (Read 40164 times)

Chopsdad

• Omega Baron
  • Bouncy Castle in Carlisle
  • Keep it clean!
    • View Profile
Re: Keswick meet, 27/28 June 2008 - who is going??
« Reply #75 on: 04 April 2008, 22:23:04 »

Booking Form

Please note site rules and booking conditions before completing and sending form
PRINT & FILL OUT FORM & RETURN TO ADDRESS BELOW including deposit, within 1 days of receipt to secure pitch

Linda Lamb
Burns Farm C_aravan & Camping
St. Johns-in-the-Vale
Keswick
Cumbria CA12 4RR

CUSTOMER DETAILS:      *** OMEGA CAR OWNERS FORUM MEMBER ***
Title ………………………      First Name …………………………………      Surname ………………………………………………………
Address……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….………………………………………………………………..
………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
Postcode ……………………………………………   Member Name …………………………………………………………………………….
E-mail address (N.B PLEASE PRINT CLEARLY)
…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….
Home Tel. ……………………………………………………………………………………………..
Mobile …………………………………………………………………………………………………….
C_ARAVAN MOTOR-HOME etc. DETAILS:
Arrival Date …………………………………………………………      Depart Date ………………………………………………………….      
No. nights ………………..      No. Adults ……………….       No. Children…………….             No Dogs ………

No. Touring C_aravan (s) ………………      Awning ……………… (Yes/no)      Electric hook-up ………………. (Yes/no)
No. Motor home (s) ………………………      Awning ……………… (Yes/no)      Electric hook-up ……………….. (Yes/no)
No. Camper van (s) ……………………..      Awning ……………… (Yes/no)      Electric hook-up ……………….. (Yes/no)
No. Folding camper (s) …………………      Awning ……………… (Yes/no)      Electric hook-up ……………….. (Yes/no)
PAYMENT DETAILS:
I enclose deposit of £..............................      
Price if quoted  £…………………………………………      Deposit………............Cheque made payable to Linda Lamb
Signature ………………………………………………………………………………………       Deposits are non-refundable

CONDITIONS & SITE RULES as of March 2008

Please keep for your records. Thank you.

N.B booking forms must be returned within 1 days of receiving to secure booking as pitches can’t be held without deposit especially in high season.

• To provide a peaceful night for all, no excessive noise is permitted between 10pm and 8am. Persons making excessive noise at any time will be asked to leave the site. No refunds will be given
• Anyone causing a nuisance or disturbance to others will be asked to leave. No refunds will be given
• We are a quiet site that welcomes families and couples of all ages
• Because we are a quiet site we regret that we do not accept single sex or mixed groups under the age of 25. We do cater for organised groups with prior arrangement and deposit Linda@burns-farm.co.uk
• Bookings are accepted only for the party named and are not transferable
• Well behaved dogs are welcome at Burns Farm, but must be kept under control and on a lead at all times. Dogs must not be left unaccompanied on site at any time.
• Pitches are available from 12 noon on the day of arrival, and must be vacated by 12 noon during busy holidays on the day of departure, unless other arrangements have been made with us.
• Deposits are non-refundable.
• Please make cheques payable to Linda Lamb.
• Electric Pitches - Touring C_aravans, Motorhomes, Campervans & Tents: Please telephone for availability.
• Non Electric Pitches - Tents: No advance bookings taken for less than 3 nights over Bank Holidays.
• Tent size must be size stated on booking form, if larger than stated on booking form we may not be able to cater for it and you could loose your deposit.
• Camp Fires are not allowed on site. Portable BBQs are permitted, but must be kept off grass. For your own safety gas bottles and BBQs must not be used in tents or awnings.
• No firearms, offensive weapons or fireworks of any kind are allowed on the site.
• The speed Limit on the site is 5mph and must be observed at all times.
• Liability is not accepted by Burns farm for accidents to campers and their guests or for the loss or damage to personal property.

Thank you for taking the time to read through our conditions and site rules. We will look forward to seeing you soon and I hope you will have an enjoyable and relaxing stay

« Last Edit: 04 April 2008, 23:09:37 by hotel21 »
[img name=signat_img_resize]http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o317/chopsdad/oof.jpg[/IMG]                                                       [img name=signat_img_resize]http://i123.photobucket.com/albu

Chopsdad

• Omega Baron
  • Keep it clean!
    • View Profile
Re: Keswick meet, 27/28/29 June 2008 - who is going??
« Reply #76 on: 04 April 2008, 22:24:49 »

It may be prudent for an Admin to re-programme the spell checker regarding the pikey-wagon ;D

Please do not print this up until it's changed or we may be looking for another site  :o ;)
[img name=signat_img_resize]http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o317/chopsdad/oof.jpg[/IMG]                                                       [img name=signat_img_resize]http://i123.photobucket.com/albu

Entwood

• Omega Queen
  • North Wiltshire
  • My Old 3.2 V6 Elite (LPG)
    • Audi A6 Allroad 3.0 DTI
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: 04 April 2008, 23:00:55 »

I've "amended" the form to remove the wierd spelling of "c-aravan"  :)

should we put anything in "price quoted" part ??

Do you need a copy or something sent to you so your know who's sent a form off ??  :)
« Last Edit: 05 April 2008, 09:08:20 by entwood »

hotel21

• Administrator
  • The Kingdom of Fife
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: 04 April 2008, 23:08:15 »

modded the form a tad to remove the 'pikey waggon' quotes so as to not play with the spill chukker this late in the evening!!   ;D

cbs2

• Intermediate Member
  • East Kilbride
  • Right....Fire Up The Quattro!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: 05 April 2008, 08:25:15 »

Is that the same form to use for a tent booking?
Are we getting a bulk discount?
Taking part in the 2010 sucata split charity banger run. www.sucatasplit.com
www.boozebrothers2010.co.uk
Ex-mig owner................For now

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: 05 April 2008, 09:41:01 »

All references to pikeys temporarily removed from word censor
Grumpy old man

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: 05 April 2008, 09:44:10 »

Ok here's the deal......

First come first served......

£10 deposit required to secure any pitch requiring electric hook up.

Priority will be given by the site to caravans, sorry but it's true, then to you tenters.  Remember the only pitches with electric will be in amongst the caravans and away from all the action but we can toss a few lines over the wall I'm sure or you can keep your jogurts in my fridge Jimbob  ;)

Cqs need payable to Linda Lamb and you'll need to print and complete the attached booking form which I've amended so she knows its from OOF and it includes your silly OOF name, so I can keep track if need be as your real names are of no use to me :P I can't seem to attach it though so I'll stick in in a post of its own.

If you need any help PM me  :y

So if no official hookup, don't need to send deposit yet?

We've discussed it, and we can live without leccy, and use an invertor to pump up the airbed.  I may have to ask a pikey to charge my laptop overnight though if thats ok.
Grumpy old man

Chopsdad

• Omega Baron
  • Keep it clean!
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: 05 April 2008, 10:43:04 »

Ok here's the deal......

Priority will be given by the site to caravans, sorry but it's true, then to you tenters.  Remember the only pitches with electric will be in amongst the caravans and away from all the action but we can toss a few lines over the wall I'm sure or you can keep your jogurts in my fridge Jimbob  ;)

Cqs need payable to Linda Lamb and you'll need to print and complete the attached booking form which I've amended so she knows its from OOF and it includes your silly OOF name, so I can keep track if need be as your real names are of no use to me :P I can't seem to attach it though so I'll stick in in a post of its own.

We've discussed it, and we can live without leccy, and use an invertor to pump up the airbed.  I may have to ask a pikey to charge my laptop overnight though if thats ok.

Yup. No need for deposit unless you need to secure electric hook-up.

TB. I've plenty of sockets in my wagon so laptop charging no problem :y

shyboy

• Omega Knight
  • Southport, merseyside.
    • Mazda 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: 05 April 2008, 13:09:21 »

Ok here's the deal......

Yup. No need for deposit unless you need to secure electric hook-up.

[/highlight]

So they do have some uses.
And what's this with airbeds, TB.  I thought you were tough.

CaptainZok

• Omega Lord
  • Bolton
  • Victim of Cyberbullying.
    • 3.2 MV6 Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: 05 April 2008, 13:48:52 »

Ok here's the deal......

Got a stirrup pump type airbed inflator that Mrs TB can borrow if she's stuck mate. ;D
« Last Edit: 05 April 2008, 13:49:53 by CaptainZok »
PM me for code reading/clearing
TuBy's new whipping boy.

shyboy

• Omega Knight
  • Southport, merseyside.
    • Mazda 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: 05 April 2008, 14:55:38 »

I've got a 12v pump operated from the cigar lighter. (so I'm alright, Jack!).

Taxi_Driver

« Reply #86 on: 05 April 2008, 22:29:47 »

Ok here's the deal......

Yup. No need for deposit unless you need to secure electric hook-up

So its just turn up on the day??? and tent space is quarantined??

Taxi_Driver

« Reply #87 on: 05 April 2008, 22:35:13 »

Ok here's the deal......

We've discussed it, and we can live without leccy, and use an invertor to pump up the airbed. I may have to ask a pikey to charge my laptop overnight though if thats ok.

As said i'll bring a 110ampH bat with invertor.......so charging laptops/phones wont be a prob  :y

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: 06 April 2008, 10:15:31 »

Ok here's the deal......

Got a stirrup pump type airbed inflator that Mrs TB can borrow if she's stuck mate. ;D
Its one of those queen size airbeds, stands about 15" high, so you wouldn't want to do that by hand ;D

Fortunately it has a built in 240v pump that does it in 3 mins :y
Grumpy old man

amigov6

« Reply #89 on: 06 April 2008, 21:01:33 »

Do i actually have to print something & send it to some one? TBH i'll never get round to doing it, i know what i'm like it just won't happen.
   Can't just turn up this year then? Thought i'd got my name down. :-?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 26   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 18 queries.