Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12   Go Down

Author Topic: cummings  (Read 15963 times)

STEMO

Re: cummings
« Reply #45 on: 24 May 2020, 18:56:37 »

Since when did GMB have any right to judge anyone?

Assuming we're talking about the same Piers Morgan that has his own pigeon hole at the OFCOM office ::)
Also ex editor of the Sun, news of the world and daily mirror. Friends (and enemies) in high places.

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 24 May 2020, 19:05:23 »

That's all right then...  ::)
Onanists always think outside the box.

STEMO

« Reply #47 on: 24 May 2020, 19:05:40 »

That's all right then...  ::)
Good  ::) ::)

hotel21

• Administrator
  • The Kingdom of Fife
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 24 May 2020, 19:17:59 »

My tuppenceworth and nowt else.

Any normal person with an ounce of decency would, once found out, move on or, someone in a position to force it, would do so.

Trouble is, Cummings knows where all the political bodies are buried, so to speak, and so gets public protection from his personal Pinocchio......

STEMO

« Reply #49 on: 24 May 2020, 19:30:57 »

Any normal person with an ounce of decency would, once found out, move on or, someone in a position to force it, would do so.

Trouble is, Cummings knows where all the political bodies are buried, so to speak, and so gets public protection from his personal Pinocchio......
Yes. It was the wife who mentioned that to me. Not 'political bodies' in so many words, more 'Boris seems to be shit scared of him'.  ;D

Entwood

• Omega Queen
  • North Wiltshire
  • My Old 3.2 V6 Elite (LPG)
    • Audi A6 Allroad 3.0 DTI
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: 24 May 2020, 19:34:08 »

Implies he was hiding something, or had something to hide ... seems he doesn't as it was his parents who called the police to tell him he was there and to ask for security advice, given his high profile .... .. calling the police and saying "I'm here" .. is not 'exactly' hiding something ..... is it ???

STEMO

« Reply #51 on: 24 May 2020, 19:35:18 »

hotel21

• Administrator
  • The Kingdom of Fife
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 24 May 2020, 19:40:22 »

Implies he was hiding something, or had something to hide ... seems he doesn't as it was his parents who called the police to tell him he was there and to ask for security advice, given his high profile .... .. calling the police and saying "I'm here" .. is not 'exactly' hiding something ..... is it ???

Bear in mind this is all historic, relatively speaking.  Yes, it was the parents who potentially  were the whistle blowers so to speak.  It is now seeing the light of day after subtle changes to guidelines, enforcement legalities etc by the one person who has the ability to ‘encourage’ such changes thus creating sufficient loopholes.

I find it quite surreal that an unaccountable individual is now in such a position of influence......

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 24 May 2020, 19:48:02 »

Not sure why... Alastair Campbell being an obvious example...
Onanists always think outside the box.

hotel21

• Administrator
  • The Kingdom of Fife
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 24 May 2020, 20:20:43 »

Exactly...

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 24 May 2020, 20:27:01 »

It looks like nobody should be trusted in this world apart from Donald Trump. :)

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 24 May 2020, 20:28:15 »

Well what ever the rights or wrongs of what Dominic Cummings did or didn't do, I'm glad that Boris showed a bit of back bone and refused to be dictated to by the hysterical media and the lefty hate mob.  :y
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

terry paget

• Omega Baron
  • Midsomer Norton Somerset
    • 3 Astras 2 Vectra
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 24 May 2020, 20:29:51 »

Not to mention Charlie Falconer and Cherie Blair. Cabinet members seem to be there to carry out orders, the inner cabinet and close advisers make the decisions.
I understand  Mrs. Dominic Cummings is Mary Wakefield, who writes a column in the Spectator.
I imagine Dominic Cummings did not expect to be found out. He broke no law, just failed to abide by government guidelines and advice. Professor Neil Ferguson similarly was visited by his friend from north London, no harm in that. I reckon most of us take a chance speeding, or parking, and get away with it most of the while.
I am surprised so many folk appear to have abided by the rules, I think they were all scared of the virus. In fact I read that nobody under 60, in good health and not obese, should be afraid of it.

STEMO

« Reply #58 on: 24 May 2020, 20:31:51 »

Well what ever the rights or wrongs of what Dominic Cummings did or didn't do, I'm glad that Boris showed a bit of back bone and refused to be dictated to by the hysterical media and the lefty hate mob.  :y
Instead being dictated to by a psychopathic sidekick  ;D

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 24 May 2020, 20:34:01 »

Instead being dictated to by a psychopathic sidekick  ;D

Yep!  :y
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12   Go Up

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 22 queries.