Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: MPs want to bring forward sale of fossil fuel vehicle ban to 2032  (Read 2810 times)

zirk

• Omega Queen
  • Epping Forest
  • 3.2 Manual Special Saloon ReMapped and LPG'd and
    • 3.2 Manual Special Estate
    • View Profile
Re: MPs want to bring forward sale of fossil fuel vehicle ban to 2032
« Reply #15 on: 21 October 2018, 22:53:02 »

Theres no preparation required to generate more Electricity, theres no need, no market for it on the future.

They will just ban the Sale of non Electric Cars, 5% of the UK will buy a New Electric Car, the other 95% wont be able to afford it, so were All be running around in Second Hand Petrol and Diesel Cars and being fined 50 Quid a Day for Driving in the National UUUUUULEZ Zone whilst paying 2000% more Non Eco Fuel Tax to buy the Fuel for Our Cars, even though the Middle East cant give the Stuff away by then.

Anyway 2032, we will have more important things to worry about as well probably just be coming out with Brexit around then, and the Government will be Rich.

« Last Edit: 21 October 2018, 22:55:20 by iZirk »

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • Omega 3.2 V6 ELITE 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 22 October 2018, 09:12:12 »

Theres no preparation required to generate more Electricity, theres no need, no market for it on the future.

They will just ban the Sale of non Electric Cars, 5% of the UK will buy a New Electric Car, the other 95% wont be able to afford it, so were All be running around in Second Hand Petrol and Diesel Cars and being fined 50 Quid a Day for Driving in the National UUUUUULEZ Zone whilst paying 2000% more Non Eco Fuel Tax to buy the Fuel for Our Cars, even though the Middle East cant give the Stuff away by then.

Anyway 2032, we will have more important things to worry about as well probably just be coming out with Brexit around then, and the Government will be Rich.

Yep, probably what we are going to do down in the communal room with all the other old folk, with sing songs on the cards, but certainly talking about the great days of motoring in our wonderfully perfect petrol driven cars with big engines, whilst supping tea and eating biscuits! :D ;)

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 22 October 2018, 10:09:51 »

I hope I have the courage to walk out in front of a bus before I get to that stage.
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

zirk

• Omega Queen
  • Epping Forest
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 22 October 2018, 10:14:13 »

I hope I have the courage to walk out in front of a bus before I get to that stage.
Any preference, Diesel or Electric?  ;D  Diesel one will probably make a better job of it.  :-\

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 22 October 2018, 10:16:22 »

Any preference, Diesel or Electric?  ;D  Diesel one will probably make a better job of it.  :-\
Knowing Albs' luck it will be an autonomous one and will stop before it gets him... ::D
Onanists always think outside the box.

zirk

• Omega Queen
  • Epping Forest
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 22 October 2018, 10:20:29 »

Knowing Albs' luck it will be an autonomous one and will stop before it gets him... ::D
I think He's working on the principle that having to wait ages for the first one, if that doesnt finish Him off, the second one right behind it will.  :)

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 22 October 2018, 10:25:17 »

I can see the headline now... "83 people seriously injured when two self driving buses collided trying to avoid man in road... Bus reported as saying," I just didn't see him"."
Onanists always think outside the box.

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 22 October 2018, 10:27:28 »

Your not wrong.  ;D ;D
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 22 queries.