Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: President Trump.....  (Read 1710 times)

STEMO

President Trump.....
« on: 06 December 2017, 18:30:17 »

.....has recognised Liverpool as the capital of England. About time too.  :)

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
Re: President Trump.....
« Reply #1 on: 06 December 2017, 18:34:51 »

Oh jeez, that's going to ruin the peace in the North West then!  ::)  The Manc's won't like it!  ;D
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 06 December 2017, 18:41:27 »

.....has recognised Liverpool as the capital of England. About time too.  :)

Well, old ginger-pubes is going to cause no end of problems with his stance on Jerusalem. :-\

STEMO

« Reply #3 on: 06 December 2017, 18:45:50 »

More problems in a world that’s already full with problems. I’m thinking of smashing open my piggybank, I don’t think there is any future to save for.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 06 December 2017, 18:48:03 »

More problems in a world that’s already full with problems. I’m thinking of smashing open my piggybank, I don’t think there is any future to save for.

Which is why mankind needs to stretch his legs and ' boldly go where no man has gone before' :)

BazaJT

• Omega Lord
  • SLady bitshorpe N.Lincs.
    • Omega 3 litre Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 06 December 2017, 18:52:51 »

Well they've found a planet that could support alien life[probably Trumps home world]so there's a chance we may soon go where man has never gone before and then we can set about ruining that planet too!

STEMO

« Reply #6 on: 06 December 2017, 18:56:57 »

Which is why mankind needs to stretch his legs and ' boldly go where no man has gone before' :)
Why? So we can take our religion with us and ruin the rest of the universe?

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 06 December 2017, 19:02:25 »

I suggest we send a gaggle of unemployed scousers in first if we are not sure about the atmosphere of the 'new world' :)

STEMO

« Reply #8 on: 06 December 2017, 19:09:32 »

I suggest we send a gaggle of unemployed scousers in first if we are not sure about the atmosphere of the 'new world' :)
All scousers are employed....some may be ‘unofficial’, that’s all.

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
  • What is going to break next?
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 06 December 2017, 19:14:49 »

It all makes me so angry.

Twenty years of trying to make peace. How has that gone?

Bloody religion ruining people's lives

Mankind is truly pathetic.

Oh and someone ( no prizes for guessing who) has pulled the POTUS strings. Big money.

The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 06 December 2017, 21:06:34 »

At a tangent, I notice the BBC had a guest on this morning, about the rather tedious Mancs bombing that we were all bored with on the day it happened.

He dared say that if common sense was allowed to prevail, at which point the interview ended quickly and he was shuffled off.

I think Trump is refreshing, and is certainly a patriotic President, unlike the rather wet previous waste of space.  I just wish he'd choose his battles more carefully.

Now, if you accept/believe there is a state of Israel, and that state/country declares their capital as some hellhole under dispute, then you have to accept said shithole as their capital. Simples.  We'd be up in arms if the "international community" declared one of our shitholes, say Liverpool, as our capital, would we not.

If the city is in dispute because its so important to every tom, dick and harry, lets just flatten it, then see who else wants a piece. Same goes for London, obviously.
Grumpy old man

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 06 December 2017, 21:28:41 »

Well, if you will waste your time watching the BOLSHEVIK Brainwashing Corporation....... ::)
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 07 December 2017, 10:42:27 »

At a tangent, I notice the BBC had a guest on this morning, about the rather tedious Mancs bombing that we were all bored with on the day it happened.

He dared say that if common sense was allowed to prevail, at which point the interview ended quickly and he was shuffled off.

I think Trump is refreshing, and is certainly a patriotic President, unlike the rather wet previous waste of space.  I just wish he'd choose his battles more carefully.

Now, if you accept/believe there is a state of Israel, and that state/country declares their capital as some hellhole under dispute, then you have to accept said shithole as their capital. Simples. We'd be up in arms if the "international community" declared one of our shitholes, say Liverpool, as our capital, would we not.

If the city is in dispute because its so important to every tom, dick and harry, lets just flatten it, then see who else wants a piece. Same goes for London, obviously.

STMO will be round your place with a couple of his 'scally mates' and a noose. :)

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 07 December 2017, 13:05:59 »

Well, if you will waste your time watching the BOLSHEVIK Brainwashing Corporation....... ::)
Mrs TB puts it on in bedroom just as she leaves for work.  And remotes out of reach.  Apparently, its the most effective way of getting me up in time for work....

>:(
Grumpy old man

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 07 December 2017, 13:44:25 »

And you put up with that !  :o..............She is a very lucky woman.  :y
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 22 queries.