Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10   Go Down

Author Topic: J.O. Five - the planning stages....  (Read 19440 times)

theowletman

• Chester-le-street, Co. Durham
  • Mines a pint !
    • View Profile
Re: J.O. Five - the planning stages....
« Reply #45 on: 16 November 2007, 14:14:41 »

That looks bloody lovely :y

When are you thinking of Broocie before Christmas?

No great plans as to when, would imagine February-ish, but really subject to the thoughts of the majority....

Mid February in that area? Anybody got an Omega 4 x 4 conversion kit ?

HI2DVY

• Intermediate Member
  • Deepest Darkest, Scotland
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 16 November 2007, 18:25:33 »

When its warmer gets my vote, any time except June when the Omega will be on its way to Espania again. As a halfway house geordie I will translate Broocies phrase " a dook in the burn ". This means to take advantage of a nearby stream or river to facilitate personal washing when no other alternatives are available.

Well theres a river runs down the glen, (which is good for swimming) theres two bridges, and you have a choice of taking the high or low road to the Clova Hotel (the high road to the left is better :y) , and take the low road on the way back :y, theres also a wee walk up the side of one of the mountains, where you can view eagles rock and lochnagar from, about an hour from the hotel :y, alternatively you can do the 14 mile hike across Jocks road to the pub in Breamar ;D ;D..............or just stay at the Clova  [smiley=beer.gif] [smiley=beer.gif]

Maybe we could add in a bit of sport... Challenge the English posse to swim across Lochnagar   ;) ;D
some day.....

MikeDundee

• Omega Lord
  • Costa Del Peckham
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 16 November 2007, 20:16:59 »

When its warmer gets my vote, any time except June when the Omega will be on its way to Espania again. As a halfway house geordie I will translate Broocies phrase " a dook in the burn ". This means to take advantage of a nearby stream or river to facilitate personal washing when no other alternatives are available.

Well theres a river runs down the glen, (which is good for swimming) theres two bridges, and you have a choice of taking the high or low road to the Clova Hotel (the high road to the left is better :y) , and take the low road on the way back :y, theres also a wee walk up the side of one of the mountains, where you can view eagles rock and lochnagar from, about an hour from the hotel :y, alternatively you can do the 14 mile hike across Jocks road to the pub in Breamar ;D ;D..............or just stay at the Clova  [smiley=beer.gif] [smiley=beer.gif]

Maybe we could add in a bit of sport... Challenge the English posse to swim across Lochnagar   ;) ;D

Better still, find the first Bothy on Jocks road :y

Darth Loo-knee

• Omega Queen
  • Death Star
  • Jammie smells of Pooh....
    • TIE Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 16 November 2007, 20:55:28 »

There isn't any Monsters in that one is there?
If so I think I could be mistaken for Johnny Weissmuller ;D
Everything to do with Omega's. Breaking, Servicing from Cambelts to Oil Changes... Please Pm me for details...

Jimbob

• Global Moderator
  • Chester / Flintshire
  • I like traffic lights, but only when they're green
    • E250 Est / Golf GTI
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 16 November 2007, 21:03:16 »

Now that was a lie wasn't it  ;)

Darth Loo-knee

• Omega Queen
  • Death Star
    • TIE Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: 16 November 2007, 21:28:31 »

Now that was a lie wasn't it  ;)

Er No, when the clothes come off mate I will have you no i am ripped, six pack the lot ;)
Everything to do with Omega's. Breaking, Servicing from Cambelts to Oil Changes... Please Pm me for details...

MikeDundee

• Omega Lord
  • Costa Del Peckham
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 16 November 2007, 21:53:05 »

What the same 6 pak as the one under the T-SHIRT ::) ::)

hotel21

• Administrator
  • The Kingdom of Fife
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 16 November 2007, 22:00:42 »

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Darth Loo-knee

• Omega Queen
  • Death Star
    • TIE Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 16 November 2007, 23:42:31 »

A wolf in sheeps clothing Count ;D

hotel21

• Administrator
  • The Kingdom of Fife
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 16 November 2007, 23:59:56 »

A wolf in sheeps clothing Count ;D

how many wolves???   :-/

Darth Loo-knee

• Omega Queen
  • Death Star
    • TIE Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 17 November 2007, 00:31:39 »

About six ;D

MikeDundee

• Omega Lord
  • Costa Del Peckham
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 17 November 2007, 06:39:40 »

About six ;D

Looks moe like 26 :y.........stone that is ;D ;D

Darth Loo-knee

• Omega Queen
  • Death Star
    • TIE Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 18 November 2007, 10:35:15 »

About six ;D

I did mean "A six Pack" of Wolves actually Count!! I do have feelings you know ;D ;D ;D

MikeDundee

• Omega Lord
  • Costa Del Peckham
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 18 November 2007, 12:00:10 »

About six ;D

I did mean "A six Pack" of Wolves actually Count!! I do have feelings you know ;D ;D ;D

apologies, obviously got confused on the pack count ::).................did'nt mean to hurt your feelings :y

Darth Loo-knee

• Omega Queen
  • Death Star
    • TIE Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 18 November 2007, 14:41:37 »

About six ;D

apologies, obviously got confused on the pack count ::).................did'nt mean to hurt your feelings :y

Touched now :) I cry at Lassie you know....
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10   Go Up

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 21 queries.