Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: First ever conviction for lane hogging...  (Read 5526 times)

The Sheriff

Re: First ever conviction for lane hogging...
« Reply #30 on: 02 July 2015, 12:33:08 »

Funnily enough I do see the odd WildTrack. So far an Orange one and a black one.  :)

Quite a few GS's commute that I've seen, my give away is the Sky Sports Hi-Vis vest   :D

And what did I see this morning on the M3? ;) If it wasn't you then you have a doppleganger in both bike & vest! You filtered past me as I wast stuck in stationary traffic just after the Bracknell junction, I was sitting in L3 with the roof down in the 645 (Grey one, big Pistonheads sticker on the back) and you paused a car or two in front of me before filtering off on your way.. ;D
Filtering.
Trying to get past old duffers who think their car is a wide as a bus and like to sit on the white lines.

Fixed.  :)
Yes, but......the nearer you get to the white line, the more purchase you can get on the shove as they go past.  ;D

aaronjb

Re: First ever conviction for lane hogging...
« Reply #31 on: 02 July 2015, 14:23:29 »

Just trying to think, Monday I would have taken the bike. What time was it? Friggin hate filtering in the M3-M25 section with narrow lanes, it's a squeeze with the GS.

It was definitely Monday about 9:15 probably by the time I'd crawled my way down the A322.. The giveaway it was likely you was the Sky hi-vis vest ;)

I think Tuesday I left a little earlier and got bogged down in traffic and did loads of filtering, free breakfast day at the office so did not want to miss that.  ;D

I have been keeping an eye out for Wildtrack, will also look for more 6 series  :y

Free breakfast? Sign me up! ;) We haven't even got working aircon at the moment here..

The Wildtrak is a bit more obvious, in the 6er I'm just another repmobile ;) although the PH sticker on the back should give it away..
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 16 queries.