Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: And the best Omega is...  (Read 3106 times)

pauls

• Omega Baron
  • By the sea minehead
    • Bmw x3
    • View Profile
Re: And the best Omega is...
« Reply #15 on: 21 September 2014, 16:31:39 »

"AND THE BEST OMEGA IS.........

One that is working! ;D ;D

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 21 September 2014, 20:57:56 »

Oh, and I forgot the finsh flaking off the pfl centre console buttons.( Although I do miss the cc dash panel on m/pfl. Just don't tell anyone I said that. Ok! ;) )
Have you been drinking again? PFL buttons are superior, along with the climate panel...
Grumpy old man

omega3000

« Reply #17 on: 21 September 2014, 21:46:08 »

What IS this fascination with Rusty Old pre face lifts?

Face lift Elites are far superior than all other models. You know it. I know it. We all know it. Accept it and move on. ;D
I am worried about what they are putting in the water around Reading...   ...we all know the FL is a penny pinched version of the superior MFL, where all the interior falls to bits when you look at it, and if you tilt the sunroof, you get a draft through the door handles. Oh, and the wind noise from the mirrors....

I noticed that , bloody stupid air vent design  ;D ;D

chrisgixer

« Reply #18 on: 21 September 2014, 22:05:59 »

Only if you don't refit the door membrane properly.

chrisgixer

« Reply #19 on: 21 September 2014, 22:07:05 »

Oh, and I forgot the finsh flaking off the pfl centre console buttons.( Although I do miss the cc dash panel on m/pfl. Just don't tell anyone I said that. Ok! ;) )
Have you been drinking again? PFL buttons are superior, along with the climate panel...
No they aren't. They chip the soft touch off worse than the face lift. Poor deluded admin. ;D

minifreek

• Omega Knight
  • Wigan
    • 2.4 V70 & 94 Mini SPi
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 21 September 2014, 22:24:49 »

Mine......
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F...

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 22 September 2014, 19:37:43 »

Only if you don't refit the door membrane properly.
Nope, seems unrelated. Can't see what is different about the FL, apart from doorcard, but both of my FLs suffered on both front doors, and non of my 3 PFLs ever suffered...
Grumpy old man

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 22 September 2014, 19:38:42 »

No they aren't. They chip the soft touch off worse than the face lift. Poor deluded admin. ;D
Ah, yes, the MFL ones were every bit as shite as FL.  Good job the PFL ones fit the MFL, overcoming the problem 100%. Just like my beloved Bullet :)
Grumpy old man

Webby the Bear

• Omega Queen
  • Northampton
    • 2000 (W Reg.) 2.5 V6 CD
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 22 September 2014, 19:41:50 »

Ah, yes, the MFL ones were every bit as shite as FL.  Good job the PFL ones fit the MFL, overcoming the problem 100%. Just like my beloved Bullet :)

I think the only reason those buttons go is cos of women with long nails scratching them....... or men with long nails......on special weekends.....  :-X ;D
RIP Paul Lovejoy

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 22 September 2014, 19:43:21 »

I think the only reason those buttons go is cos of women with long nails scratching them....... or men with long nails......on special weekends.....  :-X ;D
Nah, they are just shite ;D
Grumpy old man

YZ250

• Omega Baron
  • Oxford/Bucks border
    • Black 3.2 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 22 September 2014, 20:02:09 »

Not sure what people do to their buttons as mine are unmarked.  :-\
My fun car is a 2020 Bmw F32 430d M Sport with indicators.
My cruiser is an Audi A6 Avant S Line Black Edition with indicators.

Webby the Bear

• Omega Queen
  • Northampton
    • 2000 (W Reg.) 2.5 V6 CD
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 22 September 2014, 20:11:53 »

In truth, I had to replace mine from prevs owner. But I haven't marked them at all
RIP Paul Lovejoy

05omegav6

« Reply #27 on: 22 September 2014, 20:22:42 »

The controls in my 270k car are as unmarked as tother with a tenth of the mileage ::)

2boxerdogs

« Reply #28 on: 23 September 2014, 09:38:43 »

The best one (2.6) is sitting gleaming in my garage !!
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 21 queries.