Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Big Thank you Nitro  (Read 858 times)

tooleater

• Rickmansworth,  Herts
    • Go faster Black MV6 Man
    • View Profile
Big Thank you Nitro
« on: 25 May 2016, 20:46:05 »

Aka Mr Ken, I arranged to meet Serek at his place today to have a fair old bit of work done on the old girl, starting with M.o.t and leave the motor with him for other works. Ken then obliged me by arranging to have his work done on the same day, because he new I would be getting the train back. What can I say. I insisted on at least paying for the food, but he was having none it. He then went the extra mile by wanting to drive me to the door even though traffic was steadily building on the M25 at 3.30pm. Just want to say' Ken it was a pleasure to have met again and I really can't Thank You enough, You are a True Gent of the Highest Order  :y :y :y

ted_one

Re: Big Thank you Nitro
« Reply #1 on: 25 May 2016, 22:29:49 »

Glad to have been able to help a little, and as usual spending time with Serek is always an interesting event with the variety of cars and their problems coming through the workshop.We both would like to thank Serek for today and his staff for changing my brake lines which when removed turned out to be made of cheese :o Hopefully John you will have your car back in a few days after a bit of TLC from Serek and wish you the all the best on the other matter that we spoke about today :y

serek

• Omega Knight
  • huntingdon
    • 3.2 mv6
    • View Profile
Re: Big Thank you Nitro
« Reply #2 on: 25 May 2016, 22:55:05 »

Aka Mr Ken, I arranged to meet Serek at his place today to have a fair old bit of work done on the old girl, starting with M.o.t and leave the motor with him for other works. Ken then obliged me by arranging to have his work done on the same day, because he new I would be getting the train back. What can I say. I insisted on at least paying for the food, but he was having none it. He then went the extra mile by wanting to drive me to the door even though traffic was steadily building on the M25 at 3.30pm. Just want to say' Ken it was a pleasure to have met again and I really can't Thank You enough, You are a True Gent of the Highest Order  :y :y :y
very true Ken is top bloke  :y :y
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 21 queries.