Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tech 2 software - anybody able to help install Cruise Control?  (Read 1123 times)

Peterskinn

• worcestershire
    • Omega 2.2 16v
    • View Profile

Hi

TOUCH WOOD - but - After many initial trials and tribulation my 2.2 Omega is actually running well and I am now approaching 15K miles of use from it in just over 1 year. So much so I've even spent money on trivia like tyres and servicing. Today I have had the aircon re-charged! 8)

Early on in my ownership, I bought and fitted a cruise control stalk intending to track down the necessary software if it didn't work of its own accord. It didn't work of its own accord - but I got so sidetracked with other issues that I forgot all about it......

Feeling a little more confident about the car now I'm looking for someone who has the necessary software and could work the required magic?? Cruise Control and working air-con would make so much difference!

I live in Evesham, Worcs but travel quite a lot around Birmingham and the north - Can anybody out there help me??

joff

• Omega Knight
  • swindon, wilts
  • Discovery TD5 ES
    • Drives the wife mad
    • View Profile

Hi

TOUCH WOOD - but - After many initial trials and tribulation my 2.2 Omega is actually running well and I am now approaching 15K miles of use from it in just over 1 year. So much so I've even spent money on trivia like tyres and servicing. Today I have had the aircon re-charged! 8)

Early on in my ownership, I bought and fitted a cruise control stalk intending to track down the necessary software if it didn't work of its own accord. It didn't work of its own accord - but I got so sidetracked with other issues that I forgot all about it......

Feeling a little more confident about the car now I'm looking for someone who has the necessary software and could work the required magic?? Cruise Control and working air-con would make so much difference!

I live in Evesham, Worcs but travel quite a lot around Birmingham and the north - Can anybody out there help me??

PM TheBoy as he is not far from you. :y

05omegav6

Auto or manual? If manual needs the clutch switch fitted  :y

Peterskinn

• worcestershire
    • Omega 2.2 16v
    • View Profile

Sorry - should have said - Auto

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
Grumpy old man
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 21 queries.