Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: parcels  (Read 3100 times)

VXL V6

• Omega Lord
  • Solihull
    • 530D M Sport, Elite 3.2
    • View Profile
Re: parcels
« Reply #15 on: 29 April 2020, 17:21:26 »

Ordered some bits from ECP last thursday evening and they delivered (own van) on saturday morning. Not the cheapest but they were offering free delivery so was the most sensible option at the moment.

dave the builder

• Omega Lord
  • Derbyshire
    • omega b2 2.6 cdxi
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 29 April 2020, 18:34:47 »

I ordered 5 screwdrivers from ECP in Mar. Received 1, others "To Follow".  According to their site, 2 have been in stock every since I checked daily (when I received the first parcel), 2 are no longer available.

Its not possible to contact ECP - I did get as low as 45 in the queue at one point, but they kicked everyone out (I actually had 2 chat sessions open through 2 different ISPs, and they both terminated at the same time - and have done many times since).  Their support ticketing system isn't getting replies either, as I have outstanding tickets from about 2 weeks ago.

I'm guessing they are in no hurry to contact me, as that CC bill has been paid, so they defo have their money.
That's all Eurocarshyte's fault ,not the courier.
and we know your near the top of ECP's "mess the customer about list"  :P

Just drill the heads off the screws and use nails instead   :y  ;D

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 29 April 2020, 18:49:36 »

I ordered 5 screwdrivers from ECP in Mar. Received 1, others "To Follow".  According to their site, 2 have been in stock every since I checked daily (when I received the first parcel), 2 are no longer available.

Its not possible to contact ECP - I did get as low as 45 in the queue at one point, but they kicked everyone out (I actually had 2 chat sessions open through 2 different ISPs, and they both terminated at the same time - and have done many times since).  Their support ticketing system isn't getting replies either, as I have outstanding tickets from about 2 weeks ago.

I'm guessing they are in no hurry to contact me, as that CC bill has been paid, so they defo have their money.
That's all Eurocarshyte's fault ,not the courier.
and we know your near the top of ECP's "mess the customer about list"  :P

Just drill the heads off the screws and use nails instead   :y  ;D
Yup, all eurocraps fault.  TBH, since Amtrak went tits up 15 years ago, I have very little trouble with couriers.  Its always the senders.
Grumpy old man

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 29 April 2020, 18:58:06 »

I have very little trouble with couriers.  Its always the senders.
Not withstanding the fact I'm 100% convinced that DPD was going to drive off the other day, claiming they'd delivered, and nicking the parcel.

Why do I think this?  Well, I saw the van stop outside the house, and I saw him photo the front door, and then he drove off.  Fortunately, being a dead end, he had to turn around, by which time I was stood in the road blocking him, suggesting he may have something for me.  He actually had 2 - £1100 drone on the passenger seat in a split polythene packing, and a fairly expensive, but less obvious, non-descript package in the back of the van.  Thus, I'm fairly convinced he fancied the drone.
Grumpy old man

STEMO

« Reply #19 on: 29 April 2020, 19:02:20 »

Lazy, selfish, stupid, incompetent. These are the four main categories that I find most people fit in to. Quite a few more fit in to more than one and some fit into all.
Once you realise this your expectations drop considerably, and life becomes easier.

STEMO

« Reply #20 on: 29 April 2020, 19:03:55 »

I suppose dishonest is another I should include.

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 29 April 2020, 19:26:34 »

Lazy, selfish, stupid, incompetent.
As anybody who has been to my company's place in Lazydocker country knows, its mandatory to be in at least 3 of those to work at that campus  >:(
Grumpy old man

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 04 May 2020, 18:04:32 »

I ordered a fuel filter ,second class took about 5 days
I ordered 20 L of oil, delivered within 36 hours (48 hour courier)

Well, they emailed me saying they hadn't managed to fulfil yet, but were ordering from their suppliers, and about 10s later, emailed to say though luck, they wont supply.

Not sure if this means to expect nothing, or some of them. Idiots.  TBH, if they cant supply the set, I don't want any of them, but cant contact them to say so, or to return bits, so will help to build landfill.  My own fault, I should know better than use euroshite.

Online order status for every order I've ever done is showing the same - In Progress.
Grumpy old man
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 18 queries.