Chat Area > General Car Chat

Comparing other Forums with 00F - Id like to congratulate O0F

(1/4) > >>

New POD:
Wife is interested in swapping her Manual Nissan PUKE for an Auto, due to shoulder injury.

One of the cars on her list is the OLD A Class A200 Turbo CVT auto Circa about 2006 ish

Anyway I thought I'd look for a forum to see if there was any information of use that might help us.

Found this:

https://www.aclassclub.co.uk/forum/#classic-class-w168-w169-models-1997-2011

It's crap. People ask questions. NOBODY replies

makes me want to thank all at OOF for helping me out so much over the past 3 years (and into the future)

Viral_Jim:
The forum is truly excellent. As for the A-class, I'd post any questions right here, I suspect Mr Gollum will have more answers than you'll find on the entirely of that forum!  :y

Sir Tigger KC:
If Carlsberg did car forums!  :y

New POD:

--- Quote from: Sir Tigger QC on 23 May 2019, 22:48:48 ---If Carlsberg did car forums!  :y

--- End quote ---

To be fair there are 3 car other websites that have helped me.

www.mk2cav.com - previous serial owner of various mk2 cavaliers (4 over the years) but not active been since 2009
www.autoshite.com - the most eclectic website, where my questions about the Juke, a Bini and an MX5 have always been answered.
www.mx5nutz.com - I haven't been there for some time, and occasionally I'm confused by the extremes of some engineering, because our MX5 is poverty spec and standard.

but 0oF has the greatest in depth information, and has saved my omega from me giving up and getting something less sensible.  (even if my namby pamby liberal left remainer politics are slightly out of step - lol)

Note I've added 50K miles since 1st Oct 2016 to it's mileage.

Migv6 le Frog Fan:
I too enjoy spending time and posting various shite on Autoshite. I also find the ban on politics there refreshing. Ive got OOF for that.  :D ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version