Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Trafic cleaning  (Read 715 times)

Del Boy

• Omega Queen
  • Kent, UK.
    • 2012 '62' BMW 730d MSport
    • View Profile
Trafic cleaning
« on: 15 August 2009, 22:49:53 »

What a busy afternoon and evening, spent most of it getting all the crap off the outside previous owner wasn't the best for cleaning it would seem, got to get the one and only dent out the back tomorrow it's only little and will push out from inside but it's bugging me, will do that when I take out the ply-lining to sand down so it looks new  :), will also get the policsher on it.

Need to get carpet cleaner on the seats with my wet and dry hoover to get the crap off there, cleaned all the dash up nice, sorted the stereo out (previous owner had +9 Bass -9 Treble now on +9 for both and what a stereo, been reading the book it reckons 4x 30W which is good  :D)

Now it's still dirty but got 2 days after tonight to get everything sorted, also like a c*ck my brother reversed into it last night and knocked the bumper off the top 2 clips  >:( So that needs to be pushed back on, luckily though it broke nothing.

But I must say it's a very clean van, well it's cleaner now, but needs the magic touch :y
Drives: 2013 (13) BMW 530d M Sport Touring, 2011 '61' BMW 520d SE.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.027 seconds with 21 queries.