Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Interesting facts re the election  (Read 8595 times)

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
Re: Interesting facts re the election
« Reply #60 on: 14 November 2019, 23:40:53 »

Labour are now promising free broadband for all and are going to make big tech companies pay for it. The old trick of buying votes with other peoples money.
Don't suppose they have considered that the tech companies will just move out of the UK and lots of people will lose their jobs.
Anyone who votes for a bunch of terrorist supporting Marxists, just to get free broadband shouldn't be allowed to vote.

This happened yesterday and is just gold!  ;D
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

BazaJT

• Omega Lord
  • SLady bitshorpe N.Lincs.
    • Omega 3 litre Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 15 November 2019, 08:21:02 »

No answer was the firm reply :D ;D ;D

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: 15 November 2019, 11:27:47 »

Regardless it is a vote winner.

I wish I could have internet. ( my expensive satellite is currently broken). Internet is a staple for just about everyone save the elderly who are probably lifetime Tory voters anyway.

I winder what the Lib Dems will respond with. As an impartial outsider, I still think they will make huge inroads and upset form.
Apologies if this is out of turn, but having chosen to live in rural Spain, surely you lose the right to vote here? :-\
Onanists always think outside the box.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: 15 November 2019, 11:41:27 »

Regardless it is a vote winner.

I wish I could have internet. ( my expensive satellite is currently broken). Internet is a staple for just about everyone save the elderly who are probably lifetime Tory voters anyway.

I winder what the Lib Dems will respond with. As an impartial outsider, I still think they will make huge inroads and upset form.
Apologies if this is out of turn, but having chosen to live in rural Spain, surely you lose the right to vote here? :-\

I'm undecided who the vote for.

We have a Tory buffoon who seems to have a shaky grasp on reality.

We have Trotsky who will take Britain back to the bad old days of the 1970's

We have a slip of a girl (albeit with a good rack)  who should spend more time attending to the needs of her husband.

Is there anybody else I can vote for? :-\

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: 15 November 2019, 12:02:01 »

I was going to go with whomever Farage sent over, butt our local Tory incumbent is standing down which muddies the water a bit :-\
Onanists always think outside the box.

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: 15 November 2019, 12:32:30 »

Almost certainly "nota" for me.
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

STEMO

« Reply #66 on: 15 November 2019, 12:47:06 »

I stated, on here, that I would not bother to vote again for anything, as did several others. I intend stick to my position. They can all eff orf.

STEMO

« Reply #67 on: 15 November 2019, 13:02:57 »

Labour are now promising free broadband for all and are going to make big tech companies pay for it. The old trick of buying votes with other peoples money.
Don't suppose they have considered that the tech companies will just move out of the UK and lots of people will lose their jobs.
Anyone who votes for a bunch of terrorist supporting Marxists, just to get free broadband shouldn't be allowed to vote.

You'd think one of his lackeys would straighten his glasses for him before he goes on camera. It's hard to take him seriously when he's doing an Eric Morcambe.

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: 15 November 2019, 13:10:00 »

I have the choice of the new Tory who is going round assuring everyone that he disagreed with Oliver Letwin our former MP and is all for BREXIT, a Green, a LimpDumb and a Marxist.  :-\

Since Screaming Lord Such died the Monster Raving Loony Party is a shadow of it's former self, which is a shame as they would have got my vote.  :y

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: 15 November 2019, 13:17:12 »

You'd think one of his lackeys would straighten his glasses for him before he goes on camera. It's hard to take him seriously when he's doing an Eric Morcambe.

There's speculation that's he's had a stroke, which may or may not be true, but I did think the other day that he was looking old and tired.  :-\

https://order-order.com/2019/11/14/fresnel-prism-lens-points-corbyn-stroke/

STEMO

« Reply #70 on: 15 November 2019, 13:24:11 »

There's speculation that's he's had a stroke, which may or may not be true, but I did think the other day that he was looking old and tired.  :-\

If he doesn't last the course, perhaps Len McCluskey will step in. He'd be a bit less lefty.  ;D

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: 15 November 2019, 13:39:57 »

If he doesn't last the course, perhaps Len McCluskey will step in. He'd be a bit less lefty.  ;D

They'd have to give Comrade Len a peerage and he could be Lord McCluskey of Redditch!  ;D

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 22 queries.