Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All   Go Down

Author Topic: A Stone Cold Loser!  (Read 6442 times)

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
A Stone Cold Loser!
« on: 04 June 2019, 08:49:11 »

Said Donald Trump yesterday of Sadiq Khan, London's supposed mayor after he branded him a fascist.  ::)

The Donald certainly has a way with words and he's not afraid to use them!  ;D

But is it acceptable for the mayor of London to call the President of the United States of America a fascist?  ??? 

It seems quite fashionable these days for the lefties to call people who don't go along with their views fascist, racist etc, and I often wonder if they, especially the so called millennial types even know what it means...  :-\
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
  • What is going to break next?
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
Re: A Stone Cold Loser!
« Reply #1 on: 04 June 2019, 08:55:42 »

Oh for a return to the days of diplomacy.

I.e. things are said behind closed doors. E.g. use a different 5G supplier or we won’t share intel or stop polluting the planet so much. Then have a smiley photo call after.

The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 04 June 2019, 11:01:01 »

What little tin Khan said was beyond disgusting. Particularly at a time when both countries are commemorating the millions of lives they lost in the fight against real fascism.
Like Corbyn, he isn't fit for public office. They are stuck at a level of 6th form debating society or protest, and are incapable of anything better or more adult.
Obama told us we would be sent to the back of the queue if we had the audacity to vote the wrong way, but the liberal luvvies think of him as some kind of god, despite the fact he was a complete non entity of a President for both his terms in office.
Trump declares his love for this country from the rooftops, but they accuse him of being as bad as Hitler.
If we were attacked by a foreign power much bigger than us, where is the first place they would look to for help ?  ::)
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 04 June 2019, 12:55:25 »

....I believe Trump also called Khan a 'shortarse'...... ;D

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • Omega 3.2 V6 ELITE 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 04 June 2019, 12:56:19 »

What little tin Khan said was beyond disgusting. Particularly at a time when both countries are commemorating the millions of lives they lost in the fight against real fascism.
Like Corbyn, he isn't fit for public office. They are stuck at a level of 6th form debating society or protest, and are incapable of anything better or more adult.
Obama told us we would be sent to the back of the queue if we had the audacity to vote the wrong way, but the liberal luvvies think of him as some kind of god, despite the fact he was a complete non entity of a President for both his terms in office.
Trump declares his love for this country from the rooftops, but they accuse him of being as bad as Hitler.
If we were attacked by a foreign power much bigger than us, where is the first place they would look to for help ?
::)

Yes indeed!  I was not sure of Trump before but now I love him and wish he could take control of our British politicians and shake the whole bloody thing up! 8) 8)

What Trump has been saying is what he believes and is certainly in retaliation of what our little London Mayor has said, so, as the democratically elected President of the United States of America, he is entitled to say it! He is showing his power and fears no one; if only he had been around in the 1930's, he would have fairly shattered the false diplomacy of that age and revealed the truth!

Now he is shattering the false diplomacy around the World 8) 8) :y
« Last Edit: 04 June 2019, 12:58:10 by Lizzie Zoom »

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 04 June 2019, 13:01:39 »

If we were attacked by a foreign power much bigger than us, where is the first place they would look to for help ?

Yes indeed!  I was not sure of Trump before but now I love him and wish he could take control of our British politicians and shake the whole bloody thing up! 8) 8)

What Trump has been saying is what he believes and is certainly in retaliation of what our little London Mayor has said, so, as the democratically elected President of the United States of America, he is entitled to say it! He is showing his power and fears no one; if only he had been around in the 1930's, he would have fairly shattered the false diplomacy of that age and revealed the truth!

As a woman do you find 'The Donald' sexy, Lizzie?...... ;) :-* :-* :-* :-*

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 04 June 2019, 13:11:45 »

In a strange way Opti, yes.  He certainly has his faults when it comes to women, but I personally love men with power and strength of character with a certain magnetism surrounding them. :-* :-* 8)

I am aware though that many women thought that about Hitler!! :D :D ;)

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 04 June 2019, 13:25:00 »

In a strange way Opti, yes.  He certainly has his faults when it comes to women, but I personally love men with power and strength of character with a certain magnetism surrounding them. :-* :-* 8)

I think the reality of an unclothed Donald Trump would soon burst that bubble........ :D :-* :-* :-*

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • Mv6 3.2 Mitsi Evo2. XJ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 04 June 2019, 13:26:32 »

That little bast#rd Khan and Red Corbyn should be burned at the stake in my opinion together preferably
Laying a rubber road.

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 04 June 2019, 13:38:14 »

I think the reality of an unclothed Donald Trump would soon burst that bubble........ :D :-* :-* :-*

For us women it is not all about the body Opti; the intellect, strength of character and power, with wealth, is THE attraction. :-* :-* ;)

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 04 June 2019, 13:40:50 »

Corbyn=Antichrist
Laying a rubber road.

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 04 June 2019, 13:46:44 »

That little bast#rd Khan and Red Corbyn should be burned at the stake in my opinion together preferably

Corbyn=Antichrist

These don't seem like typical views from the Red Rhondda Valleys to me!  :o  ::)  :D  ;D

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 04 June 2019, 13:48:09 »

You know me better ha ha  :y
Laying a rubber road.

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 04 June 2019, 13:49:06 »

When you coming back? :o
Laying a rubber road.

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 04 June 2019, 13:56:48 »

When you coming back? :o

Here now. Went past your place the other day and saw your Evo.  :)

Looks nice!  :y

Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 21 queries.