Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Much more credit where its due (EU)  (Read 1392 times)

albitz

Much more credit where its due (EU)
« on: 13 December 2011, 19:14:04 »

Good old Nige - tells it exactly how it is. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOgtEBhV4DE&feature=g-logo

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
Re: Much more credit where its due (EU)
« Reply #1 on: 13 December 2011, 19:33:43 »

Entertaining theatre....but ;)

Kevin Wood

• Global Moderator
  • Alton, Hampshire
    • Jaguar XE 25t, Westfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 13 December 2011, 19:37:10 »

Entertaining theatre....but ;)

.. at 50M a day, it's an expensive show. :o
Tech2 services currently available. See TheBoy's price list: http://theboy.omegaowners.com/

albitz

« Reply #3 on: 13 December 2011, 19:47:01 »

Entertaining theatre,and the name of the show..........."The pure undiluted truth".  ;)

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 13 December 2011, 19:51:26 »

Entertaining theatre,and the name of the show..........."The pure undiluted truth".  ;)

Believe it or not, Albs...... I'm starting to develop a grudging respect  for "shouty" Nige... ;) 

albitz

« Reply #5 on: 13 December 2011, 19:56:19 »

It cant be denied that he predicted all of the EU,s current problems several years ago. I think there is a pretty good chance that in 25 years time he will be remembered as the one who told the truth and we should have listened to him sooner.
By then its unlikely that there will be an EU or a Euro currency.
Did I say 25 years ? I meant 25 months weeks days. ::)

Richie London

• Omega Queen
  • heathrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 13 December 2011, 20:01:27 »

Im a big farage fan. Watch all his videos.

cleggy

« Reply #7 on: 13 December 2011, 21:02:11 »

£50million a day WTF, for what?Just think how many hospitals that would build, decent pensions, and care for our senior citizens ETC ETC.

The EU is a joke, run by a load of unelected self serving prats. Look how they all now refuse to speak ENGLISH! acting like a load of schoolboys ( sorry beaurocrats, on their personal gravy train.)

Farage is right, and tells the pr*cks, good on him.

Why have only 50,000 approx signed the E-Petition to have a referendum?
Why won't Cameron let us have one?
Why are they all so scared that the people will vote by a landslide to pull out?

Kevin Wood

• Global Moderator
  • Alton, Hampshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 13 December 2011, 21:16:46 »

Me too. I can't believe that Barroso bloke will remain calm forever. I'm waiting for the day when he loses it in the middle of a Farage speech and starts smashing stuff up. ;)
Tech2 services currently available. See TheBoy's price list: http://theboy.omegaowners.com/

Dishevelled Den

• Omega Queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 13 December 2011, 21:22:29 »

Me too. I can't believe that Barroso bloke will remain calm forever. I'm waiting for the day when he loses it in the middle of a Farage speech and starts smashing stuff up. ;)

Barroso bloke will remain calm forever

Aah but then K, the cats who get the cream seldom make a fuss, preferring instead to quitely go about their self-serving business in the hope that the well will never run dry.

Kevin Wood

• Global Moderator
  • Alton, Hampshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 13 December 2011, 21:25:37 »

Aah but then K, the cats who get the cream seldom make a fuss, preferring instead to quitely go about their self-serving business in the hope that the well will never run dry.

True enough, Den. >:( He just has to turn up and sit through it with that smug grin on his face, of course.

Rods2

• Omega Lord
  • Sandhurst Berkshire
    • 1999 3.0 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 14 December 2011, 01:12:29 »

Nigel Farage has the advantage of leading a small (at the moment) party, so he can tell it like it is, not like the media focus generated speeches from the major parties.  ::)

There are 3 possible solutions to the Euro crisis:
1) Eurobonds (vetoed by Merkel)
2) Inflate away the sovereign debts by QE and printing money (vetoed by Merkel)
3) Get a non-Eurozone country to pay (vetoed by Cameron)  ;)

4) Panic, have a tantrum and throw your toys out of the pram, saying things like we will keep the UK budget rebate (French MEP), or say what Cameron wants is technically impossible (which is bull.... all they mean is, we are not prepared to let the UK off the hook, the city must bail out the Eurozone).  :o :( If it had been a Merkel demand to protect Frankfurt or a demand from her Poodle it would have been accommodated.

The new treaty does not solve the Eurozone problems, it is not even a credible sticking plaster.

The Germans with their Poodle French partner created the Euro and the mess that has followed, and it cannot be solved, as there is a stalemate, where Merkel and the Poodle are both protecting their national interests at the expense of the rest of Europe.  :( :( :( Merkel the price of borrowing as Eurobonds would be at a higher interest rate, and the fear of inflation, The Poodle to protect the French banks (although there has been a rumour that a French bank has had to have Government assistance, to stave off bankruptcy in the last few days).

At the weekend an American general was contemplating in a public speech on the implications of a Euro collapse and / or civil unrest, like the Arab spring for the 80,000 service personal based in Germany, so you can bet that the Pentagon is now busy planning for worse case scenarios.

If you want to see some lively parliamentary debating, then you can't beat the Rada in the Ukraine. This happens about every 6 months.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkqrEK6UX3s

US Fracking and Saudi Arabia defending its market share = The good news of an oil glut, lower and lower prices for us and squeaky bum time for Putin!

MutantCav

• Omega Baron
  • Gainsborough
  • Smoke me a kipper - I'll be back for Breakfast
    • View Profile
    • Free Giffgaff Sim With £5 Free Credit
« Reply #12 on: 14 December 2011, 08:17:49 »

Why won't Cameron let us have one?
Why are they all so scared that the people will vote by a landslide to pull out?
Because pretty much everyone in the UK including the politicians knows that that will be the only and inevitable result...and why they wasted millions having a referendum on the voting system instead to try and appease everyone
http://giffgaff.com/orders/affiliate/tvpromo Get a free giffgaff sim running on O2 network
£5 free credit on first top-up
£5 gives you 60 mins, 300 texts & unltd calls and texts to anyone else on giffgaff
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 22 queries.