Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Isn't getting older great?  (Read 4662 times)

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
Re: Isn't getting older great?
« Reply #15 on: 29 February 2020, 19:32:37 »

The NHS are very kindly going to send out a bowel cancer test kit.

It's not every day I am given the opportunity to scrape some shit into a plastic bottle and send it through the Royal Mail.

Isn't getting older great? :) Who would want to be young ever again? :)
Cant you just send them a pair of your heavily soiled smalls?

I think you may be confusing me with an old man who lives happily with his whippet in Barnsley. :)

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 29 February 2020, 19:37:24 »

Indeed, really sorry to hear that Varche, hope the treatment goes well for him!

I'm still at the age where the Doc is overwhelming interested in my balls. Not sure when the ar$ehole phase kicks in but I'm happy to wait.

Is prostate cancer still diagnosed with a finger in the rusty sheriff's badge or have the found a more humane way to do it these days?

I had a Chinese doctor plunge a gloved finger up my arsehole a few years ago. An experience I did not appreciate.

Actually, I assume he was doctor. He came from nowhere and disappeared just as quickly. Perhaps he just walked in off the street.

biggriffin

• Omega Lord
  • huntingdon, Hoof'land
    • Vectra in a posh frock.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 29 February 2020, 19:46:38 »

I'm still at the age where the Doc is overwhelming interested in my balls. Not sure when the ar$ehole phase kicks in but I'm happy to wait.

Is prostate cancer still diagnosed with a finger in the rusty sheriff's badge or have the found a more humane way to do it these days?

I had a blood test, ask for PSA test, they only let me have it as father has been diagnosed with prostate, Dr said not a problem, but you do realise if it comes back positive, you will need a fingering,  not a problem, don't die of embarrassment, you can also get false positive with blood test,  all came back fine, so I didn't get a fingering :o
Hoof'land storeman.

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 29 February 2020, 20:07:54 »

The disappointment must have been almost overwhelming  :D
Onanists always think outside the box.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 29 February 2020, 20:34:27 »

I've given a few girls a good fingering but I don't think I was checking for prostrate problems. :)

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 29 February 2020, 20:34:49 »

The NHS are very kindly going to send out a bowel cancer test kit.

It's not every day I am given the opportunity to scrape some shit into a plastic bottle and send it through the Royal Mail.

Isn't getting older great? :) Who would want to be young ever again? :)
Cant you just send them a pair of your heavily soiled smalls?

I suspect that Lord Opti's days of wearing pairs of 'Budgie Smugglers' are long gone!  ;D

A practical pair of M&S Y-Fronts are probably more appropriate these days.  :)
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

ronnyd

• Omega Lord
  • Bury St Edmunds Suffolk
    • Vectra 1.8 SRI Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 29 February 2020, 20:39:49 »

I had a Chinese doctor plunge a gloved finger up my arsehole a few years ago. An experience I did not appreciate.

Actually, I assume he was doctor. He came from nowhere and disappeared just as quickly. Perhaps he just walked in off the street.
Think yourself lucky that his name wasn't Harold.  :o

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 29 February 2020, 21:05:46 »

I had a doctor do the finger thing once. I say a finger. Could have been a pedal bin for all I know. I have no sense of perspective down there.
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

omegod

• Omega Baron
  • liverpool
    • 2017 Seat Ateca
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 29 February 2020, 21:10:15 »

I got a damn good fingering recently off a very attractive Polish female GP, A very difficult experience mentally  :o ;D !!!!
Happy to do Omega servicing etc around Merseyside,cruise activation, airbag lights sorted too...

STEMO

« Reply #24 on: 29 February 2020, 21:10:25 »

I've had it done twice and it's nowt. The second doctor who did it was a very young chap and I think he was more nervous than me. Problem is, I'm not sure he even knew what he was supposed to be feeling for.

STEMO

« Reply #25 on: 29 February 2020, 21:14:34 »

I got a damn good fingering recently off a very attractive Polish female GP, A very difficult experience mentally  :o ;D !!!!
I know. I went for a scan for an inguinal hernia and I nearly died when a young girl invited me in. I think I even blurted out "Will you be doing it?".She gelled me up and matter-of-factly told me to hold the old man to one side while she did the scan.
Afterwards she handed me a piece of paper towel to wipe myself as if she'd just wanked me off.  ;D

Viral_Jim

• Omega Baron
  • Telford
    • Too many, mostly broken
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 29 February 2020, 22:12:55 »

I had a blood test, ask for PSA test, they only let me have it as father has been diagnosed with prostate, Dr said not a problem, but you do realise if it comes back positive, you will need a fingering,  not a problem, don't die of embarrassment, you can also get false positive with blood test,  all came back fine, so I didn't get a fingering :o

I pay for an annual health screen, its a good opportunity for the Doc to tell me I'm overweight, drink too much and (usually grudgingly) that I have better liver function and blood pressure than average for my age. I'm yet to have 'the finger' but I do get the old cough please, rub and squeeze of the wedding veg. Not sure if I have PSA on the blood tests but I'll ask next time  :y

I fear that as 40 looms on the horizon, so does the finger.... :o

STEMO

« Reply #27 on: 29 February 2020, 22:18:21 »

I pay for an annual health screen, its a good opportunity for the Doc to tell me I'm overweight, drink too much and (usually grudgingly) that I have better liver function and blood pressure than average for my age. I'm yet to have 'the finger' but I do get the old cough please, rub and squeeze of the wedding veg. Not sure if I have PSA on the blood tests but I'll ask next time  :y

I fear that as 40 looms on the horizon, so does the finger.... :o
You're far too young for a PSA test.
Anyway, you've got enough to worry about with climate change  ;D

Viral_Jim

• Omega Baron
  • Telford
    • Too many, mostly broken
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 29 February 2020, 22:27:44 »

You're far too young for a PSA test.
Anyway, you've got enough to worry about with climate change  ;D

I know, what with that, being a snowflake remoaner and crippling EV range anxiety its a wonder I haven't blown a gasket.  8)

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 29 February 2020, 22:40:06 »

You don't have to worry about the finger Jimmy, as apparently we'll all be dead in 10 years anyway!  :)
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 22 queries.