Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Crossbow  (Read 1050 times)

miggy

Crossbow
« on: 28 July 2007, 20:39:13 »

Anyone seen the picture in the sun, some barstewards have used a dog as target practice using their crossbows, the dog has two bolts through it head.

She survived and they are now looking for someone to adopt her, they say the phones have not stopped ringing with people wanting her and giving donations.

These low lifes who do this want sorting, big time, these yobs are really big men who pick on a defenceless animal who cannot have a go back.

I can tell you now that if I had seen these big men do that, I would now be in the nick, dog or no dog.

It is about time the courts started to do something about these disrespectful, low life pond life. THEY NEED A REALLY GOOD PASTING, if they do it again, give them ANOTHER PASTING, put them in hospital thats my opinion. I would not hesitate for one second. Dont take the law into your own hands, I will in some dark alley when these pond life are on their own.

Sorry to rabbit on but this subject really gets to me and winds me right up.    

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Baron Von Spongebob

• Omega Baron
  • South Wales
  • Living the dream
    • View Profile
Re: Crossbow
« Reply #1 on: 28 July 2007, 20:48:24 »

I agree with you Miggy.. Me and the Mrs was only talking about louts earlier on and the behaviour of some of them..

The only thing i dont agree with is reading the Sun... You are not a Liverpool supporter then..
Is the world ready for me..

miggy

« Reply #2 on: 28 July 2007, 20:52:29 »

I agree with you Miggy.. Me and the Mrs was only talking about louts earlier on and the behaviour of some of them..

The only thing i dont agree with is reading the Sun... You are not a Liverpool supporter then..

I was browsing whilst waiting to have my hair cut, I would not waste my money on that paper, all I read is private eye, big issue and of coarse beano

:y

Baron Von Spongebob

• Omega Baron
  • South Wales
  • Living the dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 28 July 2007, 20:54:40 »

I was browsing whilst waiting to have my hair cut, I would not waste my money on that paper, all I read is private eye, big issue and of coarse beano

What!! No mention of Whizzer and Chips..Oops my age is out... ;D ;D ;D

Crazydad

• Omega Baron
  • Germany
    • 2.5 V6 facelift
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 28 July 2007, 21:02:24 »

Whizzer & Chips :y :y  now your talking ;D ;D

miggy

« Reply #5 on: 28 July 2007, 21:03:57 »

Whizzer & Chips :y :y  now your talking ;D ;D

No, he means fish and chips

;D ;D

Baron Von Spongebob

• Omega Baron
  • South Wales
  • Living the dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 28 July 2007, 21:04:58 »

Whizzer and Chips while eating Spangles...Those were the days.. ;D ;D ;D

miggy

« Reply #7 on: 28 July 2007, 21:14:12 »

Whats the matter with you, It was fish and chips whilst listening to the bangles

;D ;D ;D ;D

Crazydad

• Omega Baron
  • Germany
    • 2.5 V6 facelift
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 28 July 2007, 21:15:39 »

Whats the matter with you, It was fish and chips whilst listening to the bangles

;D ;D ;D ;D

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D lmao

Andy B

• Get A Life!!
  • Bury Lancs
    • ML350 TDM SmartRoadster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 28 July 2007, 22:22:32 »

Anyone seen the picture in the sun, some barstewards have used a dog as target practice using their crossbows, the dog has two bolts through it head.

She survived and they are now looking for someone to adopt her, they say the phones have not stopped ringing with people wanting her and giving donations.

These low lifes who do this want sorting, big time, these yobs are really big men who pick on a defenceless animal who cannot have a go back.

I can tell you now that if I had seen these big men do that, I would now be in the nick, dog or no dog.

It is about time the courts started to do something about these disrespectful, low life pond life. THEY NEED A REALLY GOOD PASTING, if they do it again, give them ANOTHER PASTING, put them in hospital thats my opinion. I would not hesitate for one second. Dont take the law into your own hands, I will in some dark alley when these pond life are on their own.

Sorry to rabbit on but this subject really gets to me and winds me right up.    

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

I saw the pictures at work.  >:( Bring back the birch!!

Kevin Wood

• Global Moderator
  • Alton, Hampshire
    • Jaguar XE 25t, Westfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 28 July 2007, 22:37:49 »

Turning the crossbow on the batsrads wouldn't be a bad idea. See how they like it!

Kevin
Tech2 services currently available. See TheBoy's price list: http://theboy.omegaowners.com/

Andy B

• Get A Life!!
  • Bury Lancs
    • ML350 TDM SmartRoadster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 28 July 2007, 22:38:56 »

Turning the crossbow on the batsrads wouldn't be a bad idea. See how they like it!

Kevin

Excellent idea! Can I have one the first shots please?  :y

Chopsdad

• Omega Baron
  • Bouncy Castle in Carlisle
  • Keep it clean!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 28 July 2007, 23:36:29 »

Kevin

Excellent idea! Can I have one the first shots please?  :y

An eye for an eye - literally in this case would seem in order  >:(
[img name=signat_img_resize]http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o317/chopsdad/oof.jpg[/IMG]                                                       [img name=signat_img_resize]http://i123.photobucket.com/albu
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 22 queries.