Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Value..  (Read 5124 times)

Mr.OmegaMan

• Omega Baron
  • Middle of nowhere
    • 3.2 Elite , CLS500
    • View Profile
Re: Value..
« Reply #45 on: 25 April 2013, 23:44:07 »

Ooo how embarrassing, My excuse I was very p****d off  :o :-[

http://www.omegaowners.com/forum/index.php?topic=114297.0

Should have said you were interested in the car, it was 2 miles from my house  :y

I could have had a quick look over it to avoid a potential wasted trip in the event it was a lemon,  ;)
Will do in future, was almost a 600mile round trip for me I explained this to the seller and said that's fine i'll keep it for you a gentlemans agreement he said ::) Was overpriced just that the PX was a handy way to kill 2 birds with one stone so to speak ..

You expected to px against that? and complain he took a cash offer...... :-\ :-\
I wouldn't have considered that over priced either, I would pay that..... :y
Looks like one's word is not what it once was unfortunately, As it was pretty much a done deal. I have a funny feeling it might not be sold just that he is fobbing me off..

Vamps

• Bishop Middleham, Co Durham.
  • Flying Tonight, so Be Prepared.
    • Mig 2.6CDX and 2.2 Honda
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 26 April 2013, 00:10:06 »

Should have said you were interested in the car, it was 2 miles from my house  :y

I could have had a quick look over it to avoid a potential wasted trip in the event it was a lemon,  ;)
Will do in future, was almost a 600mile round trip for me I explained this to the seller and said that's fine i'll keep it for you a gentlemans agreement he said ::) Was overpriced just that the PX was a handy way to kill 2 birds with one stone so to speak ..

You expected to px against that? and complain he took a cash offer...... :-\ :-\
Looks like one's word is not what it once was unfortunately, As it was pretty much a done deal. I have a funny feeling it might not be sold just that he is fobbing me off..

Perhaps it is the thought of a PX? realising that he has over valued it??..... :-\ :-\

Mr.OmegaMan

• Omega Baron
  • Middle of nowhere
    • 3.2 Elite , CLS500
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 26 April 2013, 00:13:24 »

Perhaps it is the thought of a PX? realising that he has over valued it??..... :-\ :-\
Frak him i didn't really want an MV6 ideally an Elite I'm after.

ozzycat

• Omega Baron
  • chudliegh knighton /devon
    • hyundia i30
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 26 April 2013, 01:10:59 »

these days mate theres no gentalmen any more  but its a buyers market if they want to sell cars they have got to listen where the moneys coming from and thats you your in a stonger position than they are i would precer a elite to a mv6 anyday youare the one with the cash remember without yo they dont eat good luck on your serch
this is a great forum lets not spoil it
long live the magic tree
its good to be back
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 19 queries.