Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: toys must go.  (Read 6740 times)

dbug

• Omega Queen
  • Northants
  • Dont knock Linux!
    • Jaguar XJ 5.0V8 Portfolio
    • View Profile
    • Dbug IT Services
Re: toys must go.
« Reply #15 on: 25 September 2013, 21:22:11 »

You can say that again. :D ;D ;D

Damn machine!!!! >:( >:( >:( >:(

It managed somehow to multiply my post!! ::) ::) :D :D :D ;)
I know what part of the PC causes that, its the organic seat/keyboard interface :P

All I remember TB is that when I composed my post I ended up with a repetition of "quotes" showing, and when I deleted them all and re-entered my final post I ended up with all those multiples!

Never done that before, and I doubt that I could ever do it again if I tried! ::) ::) ::) ::) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;)

Finger problem methinks Lizzie ;D ;D ;D ;D ;)
1972 Ferrari Dino, 1967 Triumph TR4A, Mondeo 2.0TDCi Estate, Jaguar XJ 5.0V8 Portfolio

Lizzie_Zoom

« Reply #16 on: 26 September 2013, 12:51:25 »

I know what part of the PC causes that, its the organic seat/keyboard interface :P

Well, I am often to fast, hence Zoom by name, Zoom by nature! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;) ;)

All I remember TB is that when I composed my post I ended up with a repetition of "quotes" showing, and when I deleted them all and re-entered my final post I ended up with all those multiples!

Never done that before, and I doubt that I could ever do it again if I tried! ::) ::) ::) ::) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;)

Lizzie_Zoom

« Reply #17 on: 26 September 2013, 17:27:20 »

Well, I am often to fast, hence Zoom by name, Zoom by nature! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;) ;)

What is going on in this thread? ??? ??? :o :o

I type a reply and either it doesn't appear, or I get a duplicate!! :P :P :P

Lizzie_Zoom

« Reply #18 on: 26 September 2013, 17:28:35 »

........................and no, I don't drink or touch drugs!! ::) ::) ::) :D :D :D ;)

Lizzie_Zoom

« Reply #19 on: 26 September 2013, 17:29:11 »

........................and no, I don't drink or touch drugs!! ::) ::) ::) :D :D :D ;)

Lizzie_Zoom

« Reply #20 on: 26 September 2013, 17:29:53 »

I give up!! :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X ;D ;D ;D

hotel21

• Administrator
  • The Kingdom of Fife
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 27 September 2013, 18:26:36 »

Too many or odd number of quote /quote references..
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 21 queries.