Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Cool your car tip  (Read 2601 times)

Bigron

• Omega Baron
  • Witham, Essex
    • Omega 2.6 V6 Auto '51 Reg
    • View Profile
Re: Cool your car tip
« Reply #15 on: 27 August 2019, 18:14:25 »

Magic, isn't it TB? I didn't feel that it was high at all: well, just a bit, and as I said before, SOO quiet.  :) 8) :y

Ron.

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • Omega 3.2 V6 ELITE 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 27 August 2019, 18:29:24 »

My daughter bought me a balloon trip as a birthday present a few years ago - wonderful! I dislike heights and was quite scared (Marks and Spencer scared!), but after several reschedulings, I was used to the fear and was ok with the flight. When airborne, the silence when the burner was off was amazing; mainly all I could hear was the occasional barking dog.

Ron.
I too am a bit scared of heights.  So I was nervous when we booked a balloon trip over the west bank of the Nile at Luxor (so over Hatshepsut temple, and high enough to see the Valley of the Kings and Valley of the Queens, and of course the Nile).  But it was epic, watching the sun rise from a balloon, seeing the shadows form and shorten.

Very nice!  My balloon trips around Bristol were over the Severn and surrounding areas, and, like Bigron say, magic and sooooo quiet!!  I could be "up there" all the time, and over Egypt...........bring it on!! 8) 8) 8) :-* :-* :y

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 27 August 2019, 18:45:17 »

Magic, isn't it TB? I didn't feel that it was high at all: well, just a bit, and as I said before, SOO quiet.  :) 8) :y

Ron.

I may well know the pilot of your balloon Ron. If its who I think it is, he is reputed to be a good balloon pilot, but probably the worst driver of cars and trucks I have ever seen.  ::) :o ;D
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 18 queries.