Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17   Go Down

Author Topic: Gatwick  (Read 30373 times)

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
Re: Gatwick
« Reply #180 on: 27 December 2018, 18:23:15 »

Payg 3 sim ;)
Onanists always think outside the box.

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
  • What is going to break next?
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: 27 December 2018, 18:52:39 »

There is an example of time warp. Posted on other thread and gets on here..........

By Gotham City tractor beam holography  :y
The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: 27 December 2018, 21:04:32 »

There is an example of time warp. Posted on other thread and gets on here..........

By Gotham City tractor beam holography  :y
Dad, the internet is broken again ;D

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: 29 December 2018, 23:30:19 »

Apparently it is now confirmed that the damaged drone found near the area was nothing to do with the investigation.
Also, some of the reported sightings may have been sightings of police drones which were looking for the drone which was originally reported.
Far canal, embarrassing doesn't begin to cover it. Im still wondering if there was ever actually a drone at all.  ;D
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

78bex

• Omega Knight
    • 2.2 CD AUTO / FAZER 600
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: 30 December 2018, 02:15:45 »

Apparently it is now confirmed that the damaged drone found near the area was nothing to do with the investigation.
Also, some of the reported sightings may have been sightings of police drones which were looking for the drone which was originally reported.
Far canal, embarrassing doesn't begin to cover it. Im still wondering if there was ever actually a drone at all.  ;D

It really is puzzling, just like an old fashioned who drone it  ;D
Think I`ll join up with some mates & go lookin for old bottles in the woods  :-X

https://youtu.be/rMNJ8wRfjEA

« Last Edit: 30 December 2018, 02:25:03 by 78bex »

ronnyd

• Omega Lord
  • Bury St Edmunds Suffolk
    • Vectra 1.8 SRI Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: 30 December 2018, 12:18:57 »

Think I`ll join up with some mates & go lookin for old bottles in the woods  :-X

Wow, watched about 10secs.  ;D Still, each to their own. :y

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: 30 December 2018, 13:35:08 »

They might have taken all the detritus and recycled it...  ::)

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • Omega 3.2 V6 ELITE 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: 30 December 2018, 16:35:50 »

My youngest brother and I never got that kind of response when digging around along the Western Front in Belgium and France and unearthing live grenades, bullet, and shell rounds from WW1 battlefield sites!! :o :o :o

Mind you that was in the 1990's! ::) ;D ;)

78bex

• Omega Knight
    • 2.2 CD AUTO / FAZER 600
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: 30 December 2018, 19:37:42 »

My youngest brother and I never got that kind of response when digging around along the Western Front in Belgium and France and unearthing live grenades, bullet, and shell rounds from WW1 battlefield sites!! :o :o :o

On the time team special about WW1 they are still ploughing this stuff up

There now seems to be less freedom for folks to get out & explore their environment  :(

I noticed a bloke filming in the local town, tripod; long lens etc.  I was scoffing my lunch on a bench nearby  :)
Very soon he had a PCSO & then a cop demanding to know who he was & what he was doing.  He point blank refused to identify himself & said he wasn`t breaking any laws, so he had freedom to film anything fron a public footpath he liked. In the end the law boogered off & left him to it  ;D
Now was he correct to say that  ??? they didn`t cart him off, so maybe we do have certain rights.
« Last Edit: 30 December 2018, 19:40:39 by 78bex »

aaronjb

« Reply #189 on: 31 December 2018, 10:29:17 »

Now was he correct to say that  ??? they didn`t cart him off, so maybe we do have certain rights.

I don't see them arresting hoards of tourists with their cameras in London, so.. yes.

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
  • What is going to break next?
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: 31 December 2018, 12:23:44 »

Verystiff fines in Spain for filming or photographing the police..

Not sure how tv companies manage tocover riots. Maybe they have press permits and an agreement not to show u usual police activity like brutality.
The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: 31 December 2018, 12:33:23 »

I believe that you can be arrested to aid investigation into your identity if the situation warrants it...

Also there might be summat in the local bye laws against filming without permission.

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • Omega 3.2 V6 ELITE 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: 31 December 2018, 14:20:17 »

On the time team special about WW1 they are still ploughing this stuff up

There now seems to be less freedom for folks to get out & explore their environment
  :(

Yes, and people will be digging this all up for centuries to come, as there is an estimated 300-500 million unexploded ordinance all along the old Western Front.  If you walk the battlefields as I have you will see live,and the remains of exploded shells and grenades everywhere, along with all the other debris of full scale war.  No wonder farmers are blown to bits every year when their tractors hit an unexploded shell! :'(

aaronjb

« Reply #193 on: 03 January 2019, 13:50:26 »

Speaking of drones and ordnance, this is a good thread: https://twitter.com/sommervilletv/status/1080724993238069249

tl;dr: IS forces strap 40mm grenades to consumer grade drones and drop them on Iraqi forces. Regularly. Nothing (including shooting the drone) is effective in stopping them except one thing ..

.. shooting the operator.

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: 03 January 2019, 14:55:36 »

Speaking of drones and ordnance, this is a good thread: https://twitter.com/sommervilletv/status/1080724993238069249

tl;dr: IS forces strap 40mm grenades to consumer grade drones and drop them on Iraqi forces. Regularly. Nothing (including shooting the drone) is effective in stopping them except one thing ..

.. shooting the operator.
There's hope yet...
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 21 queries.