Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Had Enough Again  (Read 6613 times)

biggriffin

• Omega Lord
  • huntingdon, Hoof'land
    • Vectra in a posh frock.
    • View Profile
Re: Had Enough Again
« Reply #45 on: 14 March 2018, 21:50:02 »

Anybody leaving, don't let the closing gate slap your ar@e and knock you over on the way out,,,
Ps   Bye. :)
« Last Edit: 14 March 2018, 21:51:33 by biggriffin »
Hoof'land storeman.

Steve B

• Omega Baron
  • Leicestershire
    • '52' MV6 3.2 Saloon
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 14 March 2018, 23:24:43 »

Stop bleeding feeling sorry for yourself.. man up liz.. its the interweb and thats the way it goes ...PS; so are you flogging that old banger you have or not..... ;D ;D

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 15 March 2018, 00:09:53 »

Stop bleeding feeling sorry for yourself.. man up liz.. its the interweb and thats the way it goes ...PS; so are you flogging that old banger you have or not..... ;D ;D
Do you need some spare Reubens red panels then Steve...  ;D
Onanists always think outside the box.

Gaffers

• Omega Queen
  • NE Hampshire/Surrey
    • Ford Ranger Wildtrak
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 15 March 2018, 11:53:03 »

I think that my academic and industrial qualifications speak for themselves - an Engineering degree, a teaching degree and many years of design, develpoment and research on both commercial and MOD projects, before lecturing in Electronics, Radio and Photography to high lever. Self-evident superiority, yes?
What have you achieved, apart from a degree in abuse?

Primarily, unkind messages by themselves don't bother me. I am very happy to admit I am not to everyone's taste, and that I quite possibly have more faults than the average human. However, if you are pathetic enough to send abuse to someone you've never met or spoken to before, then there is something wrong with you. You could get therapy, but suicide is cheaper and more beneficial to the human race!

Ron.

Well said Ron.  :-* :-* :y

Absolutely spot on, but the abuse will still keep on coming! In life of course we see the few make life difficult for the many, but eventually life catches up with them.  Shame though that the decent people have to suffer in the meantime and leave the forum as I have witnessed over the years. :'( :'( :'(

The ignore list on your profile is particularly useful for filtering out people  :y

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 15 March 2018, 12:05:25 »

I've been away for the last four days sourcing another full-breasted serving wench, along with an equally amply endowed scullery maid. I need the staff because despite 'hobbling' around in an eleven year old Signum apparently I'm wealthy. :-X ;D

Anyway, back to the post made by Lizzie.

Lizzie, I get the impression you're a girl who can fight her corner. This is clearly a very male forum and I'm sure you wouldn't want it to turn into a PC 'men discover your inner womb' type of forum. I think we can leave that gap in the market to the younger generation of snowflakes who seem to be in a constant state of outrage about just about everything.

So, you could leave.......or give as good as you get. A few well directed barbs with reference to 'a lamentable lack of length and girth' or 'an alarming lack of penile rigidity' may serve you well.  ;)

I can honestly say there is nobody on this form I dislike (and that even includes whippet owning reprobates from Liverpool) Crazy I know.

Another thing Lizzie......even if you do leave you will soon be back because you will miss my erudite articulate posts, along with my wit, charm, and gentlemanly demeanour. ::) ::) ::) ;) :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

STEMO

« Reply #50 on: 15 March 2018, 12:17:10 »

I've been away for the last four days sourcing another full-breasted serving wench, along with an equally amply endowed scullery maid. I need the staff because despite 'hobbling' around in an eleven year old Signum apparently I'm wealthy. :-X ;D

Lizzie, I get the impression you're a girl who can fight her corner. This is clearly a very male forum and I'm sure you wouldn't want it to turn into a PC 'men discover your inner womb' type of forum. I think we can leave that gap in the market to the younger generation of snowflakes who seem to be in a constant state of outrage about just about everything.

So, you could leave.......or give as good as you get. A few well directed barbs with reference to 'a lamentable lack of length and girth' or 'an alarming lack of penile rigidity' may serve you well.  ;)

I can honestly say there is nobody on this form I dislike (and that even includes whippet owning reprobates from Liverpool) Crazy I know.

Another thing Lizzie......even if you do leave you will soon be back because you will miss my erudite articulate posts, along with my wit, charm, and gentlemanly demeanour. ::) ::) ::) ;) :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

That's the ticket!  ;D ;D

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • Omega 3.2 V6 ELITE 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 15 March 2018, 15:54:23 »

;D ;D I'll think about it Opti. You and others do still make this forum a worthwhile experience 8) 8) :-* :-* :-*
« Last Edit: 15 March 2018, 15:56:39 by Lizzie Zoom »

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 15 March 2018, 16:01:25 »

;D ;D I'll think about it Opti. You and others do still make this forum a worthwhile experience 8) 8) :-* :-* :-*

I've always had a way (and had my way) with women, Lizzie. :-* :-* :-* :-*

I suppose I'm just inherently charming. ;)

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 15 March 2018, 16:05:37 »

Another thing Lizzie......even if you do leave you will soon be back because you will miss my erudite articulate posts, along with my wit, charm, and gentlemanly sausage. ::) ::) ::) ;) :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Ever the charmer... ::)

biggriffin

• Omega Lord
  • huntingdon, Hoof'land
    • Vectra in a posh frock.
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 17 March 2018, 18:52:06 »

Now I'm not picky, and I normally miss the bleeding obvious,etc

But at 1835hrs on 13/3/18 a member decide to leave, delete there account,bon voyage, goodbye etc but today at 18.30 hrs said member is still a member  :o  ???,
Hoof'land storeman.

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 17 March 2018, 18:54:43 »

But at 1835hrs on 13/3/18 a member decide to leave, delete there account,bon voyage, goodbye etc but today at 18.30 hrs said member is still a member  :o  ???,
It's not a proper flounce unless you actually press the button  ;)

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 17 March 2018, 19:17:31 »

Said member never said that. Said member decided to refrain from General chat.
TAhis thread is beyond tedious now though tbh.
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

ffcgary1

• Omega Baron
  • Mitcham,Surrey.
  • I really must get my eyes seen to.
    • Omega Estate/ jaguar XJ6
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 21 March 2018, 19:47:39 »

stay on board lizzie,
it is nice to have intelligent conversation on here, cars can get a bit boring sometimes.
Elite leather, cruise control, 3.0ltr cams, gas flowed 3.0ltr inlet manifold, 4 bar fuel pressure regulator, rear side window demisters, rear electric windows. projectors /HID'S, h/l washers.
Jaguar XJ6

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • Omega 3.2 V6 ELITE 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 21 March 2018, 20:18:02 »

stay on board lizzie,
it is nice to have intelligent conversation on here, cars can get a bit boring sometimes.

:-* :-* :y
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.05 seconds with 22 queries.