Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Politics: Next Prime Minister  (Read 3976 times)

royston1945

• View Profile
Re: Politics: Next Prime Minister
« Reply #30 on: 15 September 2006, 22:21:21 »

I believe that todays politicians are totally out of touch with voters aspirations,whatever party they belong to. We need strong, fair minded and diplomatic leaders in todays hostile world who actually listen to the people who voted them into office.
The biggest moaners about the current bunch in power are usually the ones that don't even bother to vote!

Martin_1962

« Reply #31 on: 15 September 2006, 23:19:47 »

I believe that todays politicians are totally out of touch with voters aspirations,whatever party they belong to. We need strong, fair minded and diplomatic leaders in todays hostile world who actually listen to the people who voted them into office.
The biggest moaners about the current bunch in power are usually the ones that don't even bother to vote!

People who don't vote have no right to complain.

What I always think is funny are the cross party friendships, your extreme left wingers best mate is a hard line right winger, or Tony Blairs friend John Major, TB got alot of flack for being nice to him after his first win.

royston1945

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 16 September 2006, 00:03:35 »

Yeah,it's wierd, like Dianne Abott and Michael Portillo sharing a sofa on a late night political chat show.Talk about chalk and cheese and yet the chemistry between them is obvious.

Martin_1962

« Reply #33 on: 16 September 2006, 09:59:53 »

Yeah,it's wierd, like Dianne Abott and Michael Portillo sharing a sofa on a late night political chat show.Talk about chalk and cheese and yet the chemistry between them is obvious.

I wonder about those two - it is like something is going on between them - Portillo - another likeable polititian - very good on Great Train Journeys

Markie

• Omega Lord
  • Lanarkshire, Scotland
    • RS4, BMW X5, Range Rover
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/pages/Markiescarparts/149306545168993
« Reply #34 on: 16 September 2006, 10:12:55 »

I wonder about those two - it is like something is going on between them - Portillo - another likeable polititian - very good on Great Train Journeys

always thought he and Chris Patten were the best pm`s we never had - at least in my lifetime
MarkiesCarParts-Online Now With A New 4000FT Partswarehouse; Stocking Thousands of Vauxhall,Peugeot, Citroen, Renault & Rover NEW Parts - Check us on Ebay MarkiesCarParts-Online. PM me via OOF for discount

Martin_1962

« Reply #35 on: 16 September 2006, 20:08:07 »

always thought he and Chris Patten were the best pm`s we never had - at least in my lifetime

I had forgotten about him - last governer of Hong Kong wasn't he?
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 17 queries.