Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 78   Go Down

Author Topic: Corona virus Europe  (Read 128229 times)

STEMO

Re: Corona virus Europe
« Reply #315 on: 12 March 2020, 20:35:51 »

The World Health Organisation has announced that dogs cannot contract Covid-19.  Dogs previously held in quarantine can now be released.  To be clear, WHO let the dogs out.
Groooooooaaaaaaannnnn...... ;D ;D

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
  • What is going to break next?
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: 12 March 2020, 20:47:46 »

I think Rods and Varche need new therapists...

New? The last one quit after five minutes!
The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.

STEMO

« Reply #317 on: 12 March 2020, 20:57:56 »

People are starting to get on my tit now. Wife has had three facebooks or whatever from her mates who do the family shop on Thursday evening after work. Aldi...couldn't get into the car park, Morrison's........next to nothing left on the shelves and massive queues at checkouts, Tesco......ok, but much busier than usual.
What is wrong with these idiots? Do they think we're going to run out of food? And, if we did run out of food, do they think the rest of us would let them keep the stuff they panic bought? Don't they know that people who are starving just punch you in the face and take what you have?  ;D

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • RRS TDV8 Subaru Forester
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: 12 March 2020, 21:03:17 »

We popped into our local Aldi this morning , plenty of everything on the shelves and no sign of panic buying.
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level & beat you with their experience.

STEMO

« Reply #319 on: 12 March 2020, 21:04:53 »

We popped into our local Aldi this morning , plenty of everything on the shelves and no sign of panic buying.
Yes, but Boris has been on the telly and put the shits up everyone since then.

Phrases like "There's probably about 10,000 cases at the moment" "Some of you will lose family members far too early"
« Last Edit: 12 March 2020, 21:10:43 by STEMO »

dave the builder

• Omega Lord
  • Derbyshire
    • omega b2 2.6 cdxi
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: 12 March 2020, 21:16:16 »

I should pop and get some shopping
where to put it all though  :-\ with all these toilet rolls and pasta shapes everywhere and 500 liters of hand sanitizer  ::)
suppose i should get fuel for the genny while it's cheaper too

STEMO

« Reply #321 on: 12 March 2020, 21:20:54 »

where to put it all though  :-\ with all these toilet rolls and pasta shapes everywhere and 500 liters of hand sanitizer  ::)
Take your time at the supermarket. There'll be plenty of space for your shopping by the time you get back. :y

Will I get it all in a tranny, or should I bring something bigger?

biggriffin

• Omega Lord
  • huntingdon, Hoof'land
    • Vectra in a posh frock.
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: 12 March 2020, 21:24:08 »

People are starting to get on my tit now. Wife has had three facebooks or whatever from her mates who do the family shop on Thursday evening after work. Aldi...couldn't get into the car park, Morrison's........next to nothing left on the shelves and massive queues at checkouts, Tesco......ok, but much busier than usual.
What is wrong with these idiots? Do they think we're going to run out of food? And, if we did run out of food, do they think the rest of us would let them keep the stuff they panic bought? Don't they know that people who are starving just punch you in the face and take what you have?  ;D

We aren't going to run out of food, I'd know pretty quick,  Wipes maybe if the close Israel/Palestine as that's were lots come from, they could come overland via Greece,  The imports from China have slowed, container firms are standing trucks,  Latex gloves mainly come from Malaysia, Indonesia so they might get thin on the ground.   As for the oof staple food stuff, Beanz we need our man there to report, and give members the heads up. ;D
Hoof'land storeman.

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: 12 March 2020, 21:28:40 »

Plenty of pigeons & rabbits round here so will get the shotgun out & go self sufficient ,can use leaves to wipe my arse so no shopping necessary..😄
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level & beat you with their experience.

biggriffin

• Omega Lord
  • huntingdon, Hoof'land
    • Vectra in a posh frock.
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: 12 March 2020, 21:34:25 »

Plenty of pigeons & rabbits round here so will get the shotgun out & go self sufficient ,can use leaves to wipe my arse so no shopping necessary..😄

There's ducks too, only need a slice of bread to catch them, and if it gets bad, there's plenty of cats.
Hoof'land storeman.

STEMO

« Reply #325 on: 12 March 2020, 21:36:05 »

There's ducks too, only need a slice of bread to catch them, and if it gets bad, there's plenty of cats.
A slice of bread? Where are you hoping to find that?  ;D

dave the builder

• Omega Lord
  • Derbyshire
    • omega b2 2.6 cdxi
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: 12 March 2020, 21:45:09 »

Take your time at the supermarket. There'll be plenty of space for your shopping by the time you get back. :y

Will I get it all in a tranny, or should I bring something bigger?
depends if you intend to take all the vauxhall parts hoard too  :-\
then you'll need an 18 wheeler  :-*
I have to go shopping in any case tomorrow , need a couple of kilo of prawns in case the cat and my koi carp decide to self isolate for 2 weeks  ;D
Mrs builder will be at work , getting infected no doubt  :(

Rods2

• Omega Lord
  • Sandhurst Berkshire
    • 1999 3.0 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: 12 March 2020, 22:07:17 »

Like I said folks, nothing to see here with another 10% share correction & the markets waking up to the size of economic contraction that Covid-19 is going to cause.

"The New York branch of the Federal Reserve said it was pumping $1.5tr to ease strains in the debt markets, offering increased overnight loans to banks and expanding the kinds of assets it will buy to keep firms lending."

$1.5tn less than Lord Opti's weeking grocery bill ::) but still 7% of US GDP as an opening shot to support US banks & corporate America.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-51829852

At least the EU are now being proactive with generous help with the Italian lock down where Italian's gave help to their tourist industry, which the EU have deemed to be illegal state aid, so have fined them, with additional daily surcharges for everyday it's not paid. Talk about a kick in the nuts when you are down. Looks like now we have left the EU that Italy are going to be their new whipping boys & with friends like that when you're down who needs enemies. :-X >:(
US Fracking and Saudi Arabia defending its market share = The good news of an oil glut, lower and lower prices for us and squeaky bum time for Putin!

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
  • What is going to break next?
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: 12 March 2020, 22:32:50 »

Had a howl this afternoon. There is a whole new world out there that I know nothing about.

Facebook. Someone was showing me stuff about Crooner virus, a request to join a group to share concerns about corona virus. . There was even one group concerned about seagulls and moss on the roof.
The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: 12 March 2020, 22:41:38 »

Had a howl this afternoon. There is a whole new world out there that I know nothing about.

Facebook. Someone was showing me stuff about Crooner virus, a request to join a group to share concerns about corona virus. . There was even one group concerned about seagulls and moss on the roof.

I've said it before so many times, the world has gone completely crazy.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 78   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 21 queries.