Omega Help Area > Omega Electrical and Audio Help

Facelift estate Bose question

(1/2) > >>

Dazzler:
What headunits will power the Bose speakers and amp in the estate please.
Or is it better to go aftermarket ??

TheBoy:

--- Quote ---What headunits will power the Bose speakers and amp in the estate please.
--- End quote ---
Any bose configured HU, so:

ccr2006
ccrt2008
NCDC201x

(note that all of the above are configurable to bose or non bose, with the exception of some rare ccr2006 varients which cannot have a bose config)

Dazzler:
Very interesting indeed, thanks Jaime :y

Dazzler:

--- Quote ---
--- Quote ---What headunits will power the Bose speakers and amp in the estate please.
--- End quote ---

ccr2006
ccrt2008
NCDC201x

(note that all of the above are configurable to bose or non bose, with the exception of some rare ccr2006 varients which cannot have a bose config)
--- End quote ---
I suppose there is no way of telling without a Tech2 wether the ccr2006 is or isn't :-/

TheBoy:

--- Quote ---
--- Quote ---
--- End quote ---

ccr2006
ccrt2008
NCDC201x

--- End quote ---
I suppose there is no way of telling without a Tech2 wether the ccr2006 is or isn't :-/
--- End quote ---
No.  You could pull it out and check pn, but I don't have a list of pns for each.

There is a dead cert way to guarantee it is bose capable - if it says bose on the cassette flap ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version