Omega Help Area > Omega Electrical and Audio Help

n/s rear window

(1/2) > >>

raywilb:
 quite a few times neighbours have informed me that Ive left a window open. when looking its usually down about an inch. I don't know if its a fault or that I am inadvertently without realizing pressing the button.

Doctor Gollum:
Possibly pressing the button as you haul yourself out of the car...

Keep the lock button on the remote pressed for 3-5 seconds when you lock up should sort it ;)

Enceladus:
Try ignition on, press window down button and keep pressed for 5 secs once the lowest point is reached. Then press window up and keep the button pressed for a further 5 secs once the window is fully closed. That should reset the fully closed and fully open positioning. So that the one touch function on the button works properly and the window doesn't stop partially open if you don't keep your finger on the button.

Same principle also works on the sun roof.

Alnico Blue:

--- Quote from: raywilb on 20 December 2018, 00:37:06 --- quite a few times neighbours have informed me that Ive left a window open. when looking its usually down about an inch. I don't know if its a fault or that I am inadvertently without realizing pressing the button.

--- End quote ---

do this quite often on mine  . . . . it is easy to lightly touch the rear window buttons on the drivers door switch cluster without noticing  ;) ;)

raywilb:

--- Quote from: Enceladus on 20 December 2018, 14:52:24 ---Try ignition on, press window down button and keep pressed for 5 secs once the lowest point is reached. Then press window up and keep the button pressed for a further 5 secs once the window is fully closed. That should reset the fully closed and fully open positioning. So that the one touch function on the button works properly and the window doesn't stop partially open if you don't keep your finger on the button.

Same principle also works on the sun roof.

--- End quote ---
thanks for that. will do as you say

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version