Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: F/S 'S' reg 3L MV6 Auto in Central Scotland  (Read 1470 times)

sjc

• Alloa, Scotland
    • Ultra-dull Audi TDi
    • View Profile
F/S 'S' reg 3L MV6 Auto in Central Scotland
« on: 13 March 2011, 09:03:18 »

Hi guys

Now that I've finally got my "Mega Omega" project on the road, it's time to part company with my run-around...

1998 'S' Reg 3L MV6 Auto in star silver with black leather interior.

Spec (standard MV6): 3L V6, 4spd Auto with sports and snow modes, firmer suspension than other Omegas, PAS, ABS, TC, Xenon headlights, 17" alloys, full leather interior with heated front seats and carbon effect dash and door trims, driver and passenger front airbags and side airbags, 4 x electric windows, electric sunroof and mirrors, remote central locking with full closure (closes windows and sunroof from remote), 6 disc CD changer, steering wheel audio controls, trip computer, phone pre-wiring kit, dual zone climate control.

Good points...
94k on the clock, regularly serviced, autobox oil and filters changed around 75k.
Cam covers and breathers done at 75k.
Everything mechanical and electrical works as it should, even the heated seats!
Engine and gearbox run sweet as a nut.
Stainless steel exhaust.
Xenons and h/l levelling system all 100%.
Interior and leather all in very good conditon with no tears or worn patches.
Tax to end April, MOT to mid November.

Bad points...
Bodywork typical for year - rust starting to break out on rear arches, tops of 2 doors, one or two little patches on bottoms of doors and front wings where some headcase has screwed the mudflaps straight into the steel.
Alloys are tatty.
Small oil leak from sump area.
Aircon needs re-gassing.
Cambelt due but quality kit and belt included in sale - will fit for right money.

All-in-all a very genuine, well-running car that has a few years left in her yet and a little effort would bring the bodywork up-to-scratch.

Looking for £750 but will give all sensible offers due consideration.  Not willing to break, car is too good and I don't have the time or energy!

Will do better photos if the rain stops, but here are some from a couple of months ago - it's the silver one that's for sale, not either of the Polar Sea Blue ones!!!

BTW, the "Mega Omega" is the one on the left of the picture above - it now sits a lot lower.  One day I'll get round to doing a post about it for the gallery.
« Last Edit: 13 March 2011, 09:08:18 by sjc »
If you Elite an MV6, does that make it an MVee-leet?

sjc

• Alloa, Scotland
    • Ultra-dull Audi TDi
    • View Profile
Re: F/S 'S' reg 3L MV6 Auto in Central Scotland
« Reply #1 on: 24 March 2011, 06:50:50 »

Photos again - bleeding photobox, must open a photobucket account"

If you Elite an MV6, does that make it an MVee-leet?
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 22 queries.