Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10
 on: Today at 15:00:18 
Started by Doctor Gollum - Last post by countrywoman
It was crewed by the cast of the Navy Lark (now that dates me) , Approaching harbour wall now sir (bang). Steady as you go and left hand down a bit.

on: Today at 14:57:15 
Started by Field Marshal Dr. Opti - Last post by Field Marshal Dr. Opti
Our internet connection has always been poor.

It is presently run through a Huawei router.

Anyway, the name Starlink has come up as an alternative.

Anyone with experience of Starlink?....I know it's not cheap but if it works I don't mind.

on: Today at 14:12:42 
Started by polilara - Last post by TheBoy
Plenum to intake is 8Nm IIRC

on: Today at 13:53:40 
Started by Migv6 le Frog Fan - Last post by Migv6 le Frog Fan
Just supply to the rail. No return.

on: Today at 12:53:12 
Started by Migv6 le Frog Fan - Last post by cam.in.head
not sure on that model if it uses a supply line to the injectors and then the regulator (if there) sends excess back on a return line or wether its regulated at source and then only has one supply line to the front  ? either way a pressure test is a good idea eventually

on: Today at 10:42:42 
Started by polilara - Last post by polilara
So I am there deep in V, Y26SE V6. Looking for Torque Values. Is it so that Sandwich Plate to Heads is 20Nm and thus next part Intage Bridge to Sandwich Plate is 20Nm, too. How about those four bolts of plenum to Intake?

on: Today at 10:34:12 
Started by Doctor Gollum - Last post by Rangie
According to a previous  member of crew being interviewed the vessel had encountered several mechanical problems in the past,probably well past its serviceable life & poor maintenance wouldn't suprise me in the slightest,hope whoever owns it has decent insurance for all involved , I can see this incident opening up a whole can of worms.

on: Today at 10:27:54 
Started by polilara - Last post by polilara
Good to know about Erling, in my case they failed as the mayonese in breather blocked the system in -20 degrees. Victor Reinz was recommended somewhere here in OOF.

on: Today at 09:43:41 
Started by Doctor Gollum - Last post by Nick W
This thread is far too sensible.  ::)

Where are the conspiracy theories?  It was ISIS, Putin, Trump, Aliens etc that wot done it etc?  ???    ;D

Here's one: it was the Russians trying to potato bomb Kiev for some reason. Showing their usual competence, they were in the wrong country, using the wrong form of transport that broke down, and the potatoes were in one of the bottom containers. :y

on: Today at 08:30:03 
Started by tillers - Last post by tillers
Yes please, that sounds wonderful.
Please let me know the best way to pay you etc and contact you.
Thanks again for your help.
Tillers

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 16 queries.