Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Omega 2.6 Elite FS  (Read 2164 times)

jonny2112

• Omega Baron
  • Bangor NI
    • 2.6 Elite
    • View Profile
Omega 2.6 Elite FS
« on: 19 June 2014, 22:53:56 »

Not much moving at the minute it seems, but before I advertise locally I thought I'd stick it on here anyway.

Due to a change of plans / circumstances I'm now selling my Elite. Bit of a shame really as I never got it up to my desired spec, nor did I get 'cooking on gas'  :'(

Anyway, it's a 52 plate 2.6, auto, 158 paint code (Oyster), with 87k ish on the clock.
Full cream leather in great condition, and although the driver's heat works, it is certainly not as warm as the others.
Everything else works as it should, CCR2006 and no dead pixels on display.
Front wishbones have polybushes fitted, and rear SL suspension replaced by B4s.
Later 6 spoke alloys have been repainted, but not 'refurbed'.
Recent crank sensor, droplinks, thermostat and 246 coil pack. Oil and filter change.

As some will know, I had fitted a second hand lpg kit which I couldn't get to work. As a result though, there is a hole in the rear bumper for the filler cap. If any potential buyer wanted to continue with the installation, I would leave the filler in situ, but otherwise a replacement bumper may be required. Likewise the 80l tank is currently fitted in the boot, which could be sold along with the car if required, and I'll be selling the new Stag system I bought. The car currently has the modified inlet and plenum (with injectors and nozzles, etc for the lpg) fitted, but I can replace these with the originals if they're not required.

There are some jobs to be done to update as illustrated here - http://www.omegaowners.com/forum/index.php?topic=124317.0

Most of the parts required are here and can be sold along with the car, or separately if required (parts section soon?).

I use the car everyday, but as I'm in NI I don't think I could break it as postage, etc would be prohibitive for the larger parts. If someone wanted to buy it to break, well that's another story.
On the subject of geography, I may be travelling to the Manchester / Liverpool area in the next few weeks so could bring the car over if someone is interested enough.

Pics or further info can be provided if required, either on the thread or by PM, etc.

I'm going to ask for £700 to start, but always open to offers.

Thanks

jonny2112

• Omega Baron
  • Bangor NI
    • 2.6 Elite
    • View Profile
Re: Omega 2.6 Elite FS
« Reply #1 on: 20 June 2014, 07:27:34 »

Taxed and tested to August / September I think

jonny2112

• Omega Baron
  • Bangor NI
    • 2.6 Elite
    • View Profile
Re: Omega 2.6 Elite FS
« Reply #2 on: 20 June 2014, 20:57:37 »

£600
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 21 queries.