Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Surely that's the end of Donald  (Read 6962 times)

Rods2

• Omega Lord
  • Sandhurst Berkshire
    • 1999 3.0 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
Re: Surely that's the end of Donald
« Reply #45 on: 21 October 2016, 20:18:47 »

This country's two worst chancellors were both from Liebour Denis 'Let the pips squeal' Healey and Gordon 'McRuin' Brown. Both did and have done enormous long term damage to all of our wealth.
US Fracking and Saudi Arabia defending its market share = The good news of an oil glut, lower and lower prices for us and squeaky bum time for Putin!

Rods2

• Omega Lord
  • Sandhurst Berkshire
    • 1999 3.0 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 21 October 2016, 20:24:58 »

I think Trump would be a disaster. The man is as mad as a March hare.

Having said that......it is just too convenient the number of 'weepy eyed' woman who have suddenly decided to have their say.

Trump has seriously asked this about nuclear weapons. "If I'm president, why can't I use them?"  :o :o :o If in the unlikely event the US does end up with a clearly mentally unstable Trump as president, expect a similar situation as near the end of Nikon's time as president, where he was drinking heavily and acting erratically after Watergate, so on the quiet a senior official was placed between the president and any attempted nuclear launch, which had to be authorized by the officer.

With the current situation in Syria it would be very easy for things to escalate into a serious multi-country conflict, so lets hope that cool heads prevail on all sides. 8)

He is the president, that's part of his job  ::)
MAD (between the yanks / nato / Russia) has worked for the last 60 years and will continue to work so stop wetting yeh nickers girls  ;D
Your only concern should be some daft t wat like Kim Yong Un or ISIS letting off a dirty one somewhere  :(
The only time the major powers will press the button is if there early warning systems say the other side has pressed first.
Everything else is just propaganda via the mainstream media and bullshit  ;)

Yep and if a nuclear attack is imminent, quite rightly so. But Trump looks at them as just another weapon in the armoury to be used as an when you feel like. From his speeches I think that would include a few on the Middle East to see if it helps! :o :o :o
US Fracking and Saudi Arabia defending its market share = The good news of an oil glut, lower and lower prices for us and squeaky bum time for Putin!

Ever Ready

• Omega Knight
  • Scotland
    • 2.2 CD Auto, Pug 308Hdi
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 22 October 2016, 06:01:12 »

Having said that......it is just too convenient the number of 'weepy eyed' woman who have suddenly decided to have their say.

Trump has seriously asked this about nuclear weapons. "If I'm president, why can't I use them?"  :o :o :o If in the unlikely event the US does end up with a clearly mentally unstable Trump as president, expect a similar situation as near the end of Nikon's time as president, where he was drinking heavily and acting erratically after Watergate, so on the quiet a senior official was placed between the president and any attempted nuclear launch, which had to be authorized by the officer.

With the current situation in Syria it would be very easy for things to escalate into a serious multi-country conflict, so lets hope that cool heads prevail on all sides. 8)
So....there's this BIG red button in the whitehouse.......right?  ;D
Maybe he/she would be like Reagan & Carter and carry the launch codes in his pocket ;D ;D
An ounce of experience is worth more than a pound of enthusiasm.

tigers_gonads

• Omega Lord
  • Kinston Upon Hull
  • Driving a Honda CR-V which doesn't smell of pee
    • Honda CR-V
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 22 October 2016, 13:54:27 »

He is the president, that's part of his job  ::)
MAD (between the yanks / nato / Russia) has worked for the last 60 years and will continue to work so stop wetting yeh nickers girls  ;D
Your only concern should be some daft t wat like Kim Yong Un or ISIS letting off a dirty one somewhere  :(
The only time the major powers will press the button is if there early warning systems say the other side has pressed first.
Everything else is just propaganda via the mainstream media and bullshit  ;)

Yep and if a nuclear attack is imminent, quite rightly so. But Trump looks at them as just another weapon in the armoury to be used as an when you feel like. From his speeches I think that would include a few on the Middle East to see if it helps! :o :o :o

At the end of the day, all Trump has said is that if ANYBODY starts throwing even one at the USA or its citizens, they will turn that country into a big smouldering hole.

I don't see anything wrong with that and tbh, the world would be a safer place if everybody who has nukes had the same attitude because everybody knows where the line is  ;)

On the other hand, your mate Putin changed the law a few years ago so that Russia can use there nukes as a first strike weapon in any confrontation if the commanders on the ground deem it necessary  :o
Now THAT is friggin scary  :(
Whether the Russian commander on the ground is willing to open up that box is another thing  :-\

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 22 October 2016, 13:56:35 »

They didn't seem too concerned at the prospect of shooting down a commercial jet :-X
Onanists always think outside the box.

tigers_gonads

• Omega Lord
  • Kinston Upon Hull
    • Honda CR-V
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: 22 October 2016, 13:57:55 »

They didn't seem too concerned at the prospect of shooting down a commercial jet :-X

Who ?

The yanks or Russians ?

Or maybe both  ;)

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 22 October 2016, 14:03:09 »

Who ?

The yanks or Russians ?

Or maybe both  ;)
Meant the Russians recently, but yes, both have form...

tigers_gonads

• Omega Lord
  • Kinston Upon Hull
    • Honda CR-V
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 22 October 2016, 14:23:27 »

Who ?

The yanks or Russians ?

Or maybe both  ;)
Meant the Russians recently, but yes, both have form...

The world isn't a nice friendly place sadly Al  :(

When the old USSR bankrupted and nearly starved itself back in the late 80's by trying to keep up with the west, the west had a chance to wipe the slate clean and treat Russia like any other nation.
We didn't take that chance and knowing the Russians are absolutely paranoid about everything, we went about rubbing there nose it by pushing east towards Russia's borders making them even more paranoid.
Then we stuck our noses into Bosnia (were atrocities was been carried out by ALL factions) and through NATO, we attacked Belgrade and Serbia (who had very close ties to Russia).
Since then, we let everyone of Russia's neighbours either join the EU, NATO or both  ::)

Putin sees the west as a bunch of spineless pussies and he is right so he is going to take back through hook or crook the nations around him so he has his shield like in the Warsaw Pact days and then maybe he will settle down a little.

What has this got to do with Trump You ask ??

Its because Trump isn't picking a fight with Russia like Clinton and every other western world leader  :(

First rule of dealing with a wild animal that's feeling threatened, Don't poke it with a big stick  ;)

aaronjb

« Reply #53 on: 22 October 2016, 14:59:18 »

First rule of dealing with a wild animal that's feeling threatened, Don't poke it with a big stick  ;)

Or hit it with a stick big enough to kill it with one blow.

.. aand we're back to the nukes again ;D

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
  • What is going to break next?
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 22 October 2016, 15:39:15 »

Did anyone see the item on Sky News this morning about manipulating voters through social media. capturing info on preferences etc etc and then targetting them, in this case with Vote Trump. Amazingly it was a UK company (Cambridge something or other I think) operating in London.

Where will it end and who is regulating it? At least with TV and Newspaper advertising you can all "see it". Wait till they introduce AI into the mix to well and truly control you all (Can't include myself as I only use Facebook and then very infrequently and I am impervious to influence - honest). I have enough trouble with AI ringing my relatives and wishing them a happy Birthday on my behalf. ;D ;D
The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.

Migalot

• London
    • Omega 2.6 2002
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 23 October 2016, 00:11:46 »

Did anyone see the item on Sky News this morning about manipulating...

Sky news? Manipulation?   ::) ::)

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 23 October 2016, 02:04:24 »

I mean... Who'da thunk it... :D

Lazydocker

• Omega Queen
  • Woodbridge, Suffolk
  • Constantly Bullied by a certain Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 23 October 2016, 08:45:12 »

Fixed ;) ::)
Whatever it is... I didn't do it

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 24 October 2016, 18:08:55 »

But Trump looks at them as just another weapon in the armoury to be used as an when you feel like. From his speeches I think that would include a few on the Middle East to see if it helps! :o :o :o
Like all politicians, what he says to the popularist voters (ie, the stupid ones) bears absolutely no relation to what he would do if they were daft enough to vote him in.

Not dissimilar to how we meandered into voting to leave Europe, as it was voted on on immigration mostly (by the popularists, ie the stupid). We all know that it will have no impact at all on immigration.
Grumpy old man
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 22 queries.