Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Screwed the bank again!  (Read 933 times)

omegod

• Omega Baron
  • liverpool
    • 2017 Seat Ateca
    • View Profile
Screwed the bank again!
« on: 15 August 2009, 15:36:00 »

This is a follow up to the previous tale I posted regarding claiming back payment protection insurance that people were misled into taking out when getting a bank loan.

Got a letter from the second bank I have claimed from this morning offering £2000 plus 8% interest going back 7 years.

As before I strongly suggest you all check out any old or current loan paperwork and put in a claim. one letter and a stamp is all it will cost you.

Including the previous claim and a couple of bank charges claims won I am up to about £6000 of my own money back from the robbing dogs that they are!
Happy to do Omega servicing etc around Merseyside,cruise activation, airbag lights sorted too...

Del Boy

• Omega Queen
  • Kent, UK.
    • 2012 '62' BMW 730d MSport
    • View Profile
Re: Screwed the bank again!
« Reply #1 on: 15 August 2009, 15:37:25 »

Good stuff mate  :y :y
Drives: 2013 (13) BMW 530d M Sport Touring, 2011 '61' BMW 520d SE.

STMO999

« Reply #2 on: 15 August 2009, 15:43:59 »

This is a follow up to the previous tale I posted regarding claiming back payment protection insurance that people were misled into taking out when getting a bank loan.

Got a letter from the second bank I have claimed from this morning offering £2000 plus 8% interest going back 7 years.

As before I strongly suggest you all check out any old or current loan paperwork and put in a claim. one letter and a stamp is all it will cost you.

Including the previous claim and a couple of bank charges claims won I am up to about £6000 of my own money back from the robbing dogs that they are!

Nothing unusual about scousers getting free money from the banks :P

Del Boy

• Omega Queen
  • Kent, UK.
    • 2012 '62' BMW 730d MSport
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 15 August 2009, 15:47:18 »

;D ;D ;D
Drives: 2013 (13) BMW 530d M Sport Touring, 2011 '61' BMW 520d SE.

omegod

• Omega Baron
  • liverpool
    • 2017 Seat Ateca
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 15 August 2009, 15:47:29 »

;D ;D
Happy to do Omega servicing etc around Merseyside,cruise activation, airbag lights sorted too...

Dishevelled Den

• Omega Queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 15 August 2009, 15:50:29 »

Well done there O :y :y

Lizzie_Zoom

« Reply #6 on: 15 August 2009, 16:07:47 »

Good for you! :y :y :y  As you rightly say it is your money, so well done for getting it back! 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

Omegadoha, Desert Member

• Omega Knight
  • Doha, Qatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 15 August 2009, 18:21:39 »

Thats a lot of money. Result. :y

waspy

« Reply #8 on: 15 August 2009, 19:31:27 »

Good for you pal :y :y
Unfortunatly there's not much chance of me getting owt. I don't do loans at all ;) :) :)

Seth

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales Valleys
  • If there's a 'system' - play it ... !
    • '99 2.5TD GLS Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 15 August 2009, 20:17:30 »

I enjoy a good heist ........... !
Gettin' seriously hacked-off by those who ignore the wisdom of proven experience ... and Forum guidelines.

STMO999

« Reply #10 on: 15 August 2009, 20:27:03 »

Unfortunatly there's not much chance of me getting owt. I don't do loans at all ;) :) :)

You mean no one will lend you any money :P

Taxi_Driver

« Reply #11 on: 15 August 2009, 23:33:09 »

You mean no one will lend you any money :P

I will  ;) ......£100 borrowed will cost you £25/month for the next 20 years  :y :D

Tony H

• Omega Baron
  • liverpool
  • Black Elites are luurvley
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 16 August 2009, 09:31:54 »

Especially when the preferred meathod of withdrawel from a cashpoint is using a JCB  ::)
Be aware of mole holes be very aware!

MikeDundee

• Omega Lord
  • Costa Del Peckham
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 16 August 2009, 12:57:00 »

Having read the thread this morning I have been busy checking out this PPI thingy, as I have one, so I will be sending a SAR letter tomorrow and see what happens, as I think mine was miss-sold to me ::)

omegod

• Omega Baron
  • liverpool
    • 2017 Seat Ateca
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 16 August 2009, 13:48:40 »

Having read the thread this morning I have been busy checking out this PPI thingy, as I have one, so I will be sending a SAR letter tomorrow and see what happens, as I think mine was miss-sold to me ::)[/quote

It's down to them to prove it wasn't, not you to prove it was so good luck, Moneysavingexpert has a good guide on how to word the letter.

BTW my loan was paid off years ago but you can still claim
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 21 queries.