Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: kin luck i get.  (Read 2239 times)

Richie London

• Omega Queen
  • heathrow
    • View Profile
kin luck i get.
« on: 20 November 2012, 17:37:39 »

Phone call yesterday. Appt for surgery on my hand 23rd Jan. 12 weeks off work. hospital today. surgery on my shoulder, another 2 months off. never ending.   :'( :'( :'(

Lizzie_Zoom

Re: kin luck i get.
« Reply #1 on: 20 November 2012, 17:44:46 »

Not good then Richie :(

Still you should be sorted one day we hope ;)

Richie London

• Omega Queen
  • heathrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 20 November 2012, 18:59:47 »

Not good then Richie :(

Still you should be sorted one day we hope ;)

hope so Liz. i keep turning down work and it'll come to the point when i won't get no offers. thanks

the alarming man

• Omega Baron
  • medway kent
    • disco V8
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 20 November 2012, 19:00:45 »

got to get yourself sorted first  :y
'the more people i meet...the more i like the dog'

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

PhilRich

• Omega Queen
  • A bit further North of the Back of Beyond!
    • Mk 2 Volvo V70
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 20 November 2012, 19:44:49 »

And it don't help matters fighting with moving vehicles! ;D ;)
If it ain't broke keep fixing it 'til it is!

Vamps

• Bishop Middleham, Co Durham.
  • Flying Tonight, so Be Prepared.
    • Mig 2.6CDX and 2.2 Honda
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 20 November 2012, 20:40:05 »

And it don't help matters fighting with moving vehicles! ;D ;)

When pissed as fart............. :D :D :D ::) ::)

Richie London

• Omega Queen
  • heathrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 20 November 2012, 22:13:47 »

I've packed up drinking for now and want to put 20kgs on by end January. put 3 on in last 5 days so shouldn't be too hard. I've halved my smoking as well down to about 16 a day.

Vamps

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 20 November 2012, 22:21:28 »

I've packed up drinking for now and want to put 20kgs on by end January. put 3 on in last 5 days so shouldn't be too hard. I've halved my smoking as well down to about 16 a day.

Good luck with that :y I am in a similar position re weight to health, just can't seem to put the weight on and struggle to physically eat enough... :( :(

Richie London

• Omega Queen
  • heathrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 20 November 2012, 22:45:14 »

Good luck with that :y I am in a similar position re weight to health, just can't seem to put the weight on and struggle to physically eat enough... :( :(

its a struggle to put it back on when you lose it fast. im just piggin out all day now.

Vamps

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 20 November 2012, 22:48:05 »

its a struggle to put it back on when you lose it fast. im just piggin out all day now.

I find that I can not pig out, have to eat small amounts so tend to graze, but don't get enough calories doing so.... :( :( :'(

jonny2112

• Omega Baron
  • Bangor NI
    • 2.6 Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 21 November 2012, 00:31:53 »

its a struggle to put it back on when you lose it fast. im just piggin out all day now.[/quote]

I find that I can not pig out, have to eat small amounts so tend to graze, but don't get enough calories doing so.... :( :( :'(
[/quote]

You should maybe think about some of those weight gain shake things. I know some of them have a high calorie content per 500ml or whatever it is. If its important to do it quickly?
I'm no dietician, or gym fanatic, but I'm sure someone who knows about this stuff could offer suitable advice  ::)

omega3000

« Reply #11 on: 21 November 2012, 07:59:13 »

I use to be able to pig out having large juicy 30 oz steaks and trimmings  ::) :-X , cant eat anywhere near that amount now  :( just small amounts of stuff now and feel full up  :)

cem_devecioglu

« Reply #12 on: 21 November 2012, 09:25:53 »

:o  Richie, if you continue to smoke like before , I guarantee you wont need an accident :-\

Richie London

• Omega Queen
  • heathrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 21 November 2012, 18:28:06 »

:o  Richie, if you continue to smoke like before , I guarantee you wont need an accident :-\
im on roll ups now so smoked even less so far today. been very active last few days and just can't stop eating.had 4 quarter founders yesterday on top of 2 large meals plus late night snacks and more today including 250 grams of rice. im on a mission to be fat for once.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 18 queries.