Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down

Author Topic: LGBTQIA+  (Read 8462 times)

STEMO

Re: LGBTQIA+
« Reply #60 on: 01 July 2019, 15:45:23 »

I think I should add, from a personal point of view, that I have nothing against gay people going about their day in complete peace and quiet. But I absolutely detest these 'freak shows' that parade through our cities on what seems like a daily basis.

Bigron

• Omega Baron
  • Witham, Essex
    • Omega 2.6 V6 Auto '51 Reg
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 01 July 2019, 15:50:21 »

Thank you, STEMO; that was exactly my point in my earlier post - ‘I ask those [homosexuals] to show their thanks by comporting themselves quietly and with dignity … any form of ostentatious behaviour now or in the future or any form of public flaunting would be utterly distasteful …’
If they had kept their part of the bargain, we would not need to be having this debate.

Ron.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9u7IJ_ek7g4

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: 01 July 2019, 16:12:52 »

Why not, Lizzie? Here's why not: it has little to do with religion and a lot to do with being against nature.
What is nature's prime directive for ALL species? To create more of that species. This is obviously impossible with either two males or two females; hence homosexualuty is against nature. QED!

Ron.

Its probably worth noting that if it is "against nature" then no-one seems to have told:

The dolphins:
https://www.newsweek.com/gay-dolphins-australia-homosexual-behavior-645360

The penguins:
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2012/jun/09/sex-depravity-penguins-scott-antarctic

Or mallards:
https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=3tKAfqxkFAIC&lpg=PT342&ots=VmNdnSLmQx&dq=mallard%20homosexuality%2019%25%20pairs&pg=PT343#v=onepage&q=mallard%20homosexuality%2019%25%20pairs&f=false

Not to mention: Bison, polecats, bats, elephants, ibis, swans, pigeons, giraffes, most higher order primates, and yes, shockingly humans as well.  ::)

Just because something offends your particular set of sensibilities, likely imbued by the sad impact of religion on our society, whether we realise it or not, doesn't make it against the natural order of things. In fact, if you stop and think about it for a while, there are some sound evolutionary reasons for homosexuality in social animals - which is why a lot of species practice it.
Hormonal imbalance due to environmental disruption.

Perhaps.

To clarify the logic... When our first Tibetan Terrorist bitch was speyed, it was possibly too soon after her first season. As a result she spent a year trying to hump everyone she met. Did that make her gay or simply responding to her hormones being knocked about?

It's not unnatural for social groups of animals to display outward affection, but to try to apply our measure of what that means to wildlife is ludicrous.
Onanists always think outside the box.

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • Omega 3.2 V6 ELITE 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: 01 July 2019, 17:11:23 »

Yes Lizzie, you said it - our society, not theirs!

Ron.

Oh dear Ron, so your society is non inclusive :o :o :o

You belong to a different era.  No doubt you do not accept people of colour being amongst us, or if you do it is with great reluctance. 

I can say no more on this subject to you as it is in danger of really crossing the line of what is acceptable in this age.

I have explained the situation clearly, but still you are being offensive.  That is really sad! :( :( :(
« Last Edit: 01 July 2019, 17:15:15 by Lizzie Zoom »

STEMO

« Reply #64 on: 01 July 2019, 17:20:14 »

Yes Lizzie, you said it - our society, not theirs!

Ron.

Oh dear Ron, so your society is non inclusive :o :o :o

You belong to a different era.  No doubt you do not accept people of colour being amongst us, or if you do it is with great reluctance. 

I can say no more on this subject to you as it is in danger of really crossing the line of what is acceptable in this age.

I have explained the situation clearly, but still you are being offensive.  That is really sad! :( :( :(
Ron is not being offensive, he is being offended, which makes him a very modern man.
And you have no right to assume that he is racist. Bad form.

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • Mv6 3.2 Mitsi Evo2. XJ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: 01 July 2019, 17:20:50 »

We normal,  and I’ll say it again, normal folk just don’t want it shoved in our faces and be told to get used to it or face prosecution, just leave us alone, and carry on with the life they have chosen but don’t expect everybody to automatically support and accept it. I would wager none of us on here who have commented would go out of their way to hurt or ridicule or upset any of these people but it is enraging when as the OP has said it’s seemingly overwhelming the natural order of things.
Laying a rubber road.

biggriffin

• Omega Lord
  • huntingdon, Hoof'land
    • Vectra in a posh frock.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: 01 July 2019, 17:28:52 »

We normal,  and I’ll say it again, normal folk just don’t want it shoved in our faces and be told to get used to it or face prosecution, just leave us alone, and carry on with the life they have chosen but don’t expect everybody to automatically support and accept it. I would wager none of us on here who have commented would go out of their way to hurt or ridicule or upset any of these people but it is enraging when as the OP has said it’s seemingly overwhelming the natural order of things.

Seems about right, it's the modern snowflake, I've been affected, wooo is me, look at me, generation,  The biggest problem now days is the majority is the minority. We don't shout as loud as they do, and when we do were called, bigiots, racist, or homophobic. So the majority sit down and be quite. I know it's different but look at the brexit vote, majority want out and the minority keep shouting louder.... Rant over.
Hoof'land storeman.

STEMO

« Reply #67 on: 01 July 2019, 17:31:54 »

Seems about right, it's the modern snowflake, I've been affected, wooo is me, look at me, generation,  The biggest problem now days is the majority is the minority. We don't shout as loud as they do, and when we do were called, bigiots, racist, or homophobic. So the majority sit down and be quite. I know it's different but look at the brexit vote, majority want out and the minority keep shouting louder.... Rant over.
The silent majority is nothing new, BG. They get offended by the onslaught but just get on with their lives......as 'normal' people do.

Bigron

• Omega Baron
  • Witham, Essex
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: 01 July 2019, 17:33:30 »

Thanks again, STEMO. It is, I admit, unsual for Lizzie to insult me, let alone make unjustified assumptions, but I can live with that.
Raeturbo, you are quite correct in your assumption that I would never knowingly harm one of those poor, broken creatures: but PLEASE keep your distasteful activities to yourselves.
Nobody has touched on the disease implications of their practices yet.....

Ron.

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: 01 July 2019, 17:40:41 »

That is exactly what those of the LGBT communities say!  All they want is to be able to live life to the full like the rest of us, but you can see by the many comments on here that they will not be allowed to, yet, and that is why there is the current backlash by them, and "disproportionate media attention. They are constantly bombarded with hate and unwelcome comment, of the type seen on this car forum, which indicates what they go through every day in many cases.

You (generalising) think you are tired of it? Just try and live their lives with all the risks and hassle when they try and just be who they are (a phrase I hear constantly) and risk death because of it.  A caring, sharing society we are not, and until we all can be classed as that (probably not in my lifetime) you will continue to see media attention about it, and the consequences of not accepting them as any other human being; weak, frail, subject to temptation, just like the rest of us mere mortals!!

What are you afraid of in these "sexcual and gender matters" when there is so much tension in our World that currently lacks so much love? You just are feeling uncomfortable about the media discussing real world human issues of this type which you happen to disagree with.  Is there not far more to be fearful about than that? I certainly have more to worry about so.  Live and let live and just let it be. ;)

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: 01 July 2019, 17:42:25 »

Thanks again, STEMO. It is, I admit, unsual for Lizzie to insult me, let alone make unjustified assumptions, but I can live with that.
Raeturbo, you are quite correct in your assumption that I would never knowingly harm one of those poor, broken creatures: but PLEASE keep your distasteful activities to yourselves.
Nobody has touched on the disease implications of their practices yet.....

Ron.
No greater risk or variety of disease than those that the population as a whole is potentially exposed to in the course of a healthy heterosexual encounter, I would wager...
Onanists always think outside the box.

Bigron

• Omega Baron
  • Witham, Essex
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: 01 July 2019, 17:45:10 »

AIDS, dear Doctor?
Lizzie, you are like a poor marksman - you have completely missed the point!

Ron.

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: 01 July 2019, 17:46:19 »

From what I hear on here many are snowflakes, who are afraid somehow of people being different, afraid of the minority, and so upset it is being talked about!

Once more, I can say no more as I have said my piece and we will agree to disagree, whilst our generation die off and it will all matter a jot to the new enlightened generations.   

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: 01 July 2019, 17:49:44 »

AIDS, dear Doctor?
Lizzie, you are like a poor marksman - you have completely missed the point!

Ron.

Oh my God, now you are going to blame these communities for disease!!! 

That certainly deserves no further comment as millions die continually from the illnesses we ALL get from living as we do!

He who is without sin cast the first stone,  eh? ::) ::) ::) ;D ;D ;D ;)

Bigron

• Omega Baron
  • Witham, Essex
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: 01 July 2019, 17:51:52 »

I did! 8)

Ron.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up

Page created in 0.028 seconds with 21 queries.