Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: LGBTQIA+  (Read 8450 times)

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
  • What is going to break next?
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
LGBTQIA+
« on: 30 June 2019, 18:00:46 »

Has anyone noticed that a disproportionately large amount of media airtime seems to be spent on these minority groups?

A large survey in the UK showed about 92% heterosexual. I suspect in the Western liberal world that would be about right.

Not making a comment about the rights and wrongs or even against articles, just seems to be a lot
The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • Omega 3.2 V6 ELITE 2003
    • View Profile
Re: LGBTQIA+
« Reply #1 on: 30 June 2019, 18:09:22 »

Has anyone noticed that a disproportionately large amount of media airtime seems to be spent on these minority groups?

A large survey in the UK showed about 92% heterosexual. I suspect in the Western liberal world that would be about right.

Not making a comment about the rights and wrongs or even against articles, just seems to be a lot

One reason Varche is that this week is was the 50th anniversary of the Stonewall riots in New York against American police, who were so bigoted and reflected such a violent approach to the homsexual community, that something had to give. ;)

That is what is happening and I think, why not? :)

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 30 June 2019, 18:10:33 »

Education counters prejudice.

Unfortunately the media seem insistent that information/propoganda is the same thing. It isn't. Although that doesn't stop the minorities blowing their trumpets.

Things were alot more straightforward, rightly or wrongly, when people were stoned and burnt :-X
Onanists always think outside the box.

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 30 June 2019, 18:12:41 »

Unfortunately the media seem insistent that information/propoganda is the same thing. It isn't. Although that doesn't stop the minorities blowing their trumpets.

Things were alot more straightforward, rightly or wrongly, when people were stoned and burnt :-X

Now you cannot really believe that DG, can you? Burning women, and men, because they went against the church or were considered to be witches? :o :o

:D ;)

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 30 June 2019, 18:16:31 »

No, just because they disagree with me.  ;D
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 30 June 2019, 18:20:30 »

And if you were King Mig that could be enough for men to be hung, castrated, drawn and quartered until eventually dying :o :o :o :D ;)

STEMO

« Reply #6 on: 30 June 2019, 18:23:17 »

My Barclays banking app has turned rainbow coloured. In a fit of pique, I've stuck a piece of masking tape over it.  ;D

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 30 June 2019, 18:26:17 »

Now you cannot really believe that DG, can you? Burning women, and men, because they went against the church or were considered to be witches? :o :o

:D ;)
God forbid that you actually say something to someone lest you offend their gender neutral veganism. This is why no one speaks anymore and instead wander aimlessly about with their earphones in...

Of course stoning and burning people isn't right, but nor is it right that the vast majority of, dare I say it?, normal people should have the deviations and perversions of a very small global minority foisted upon then at every opportunity?

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 30 June 2019, 18:29:01 »

And if you were King Mig that could be enough for men to be hung, castrated, drawn and quartered until eventually dying :o :o :o :D ;)
Sorry to rain on the parade, but we all die. Some sooner, some later.

If being hung, drawn castrated and quartered were my lot, I would do everything in my power to make sure that it was the best expiration since the walls of Soddom and Gomorrah collapsed :D

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 30 June 2019, 18:33:25 »

Sorry to rain on the parade, but we all die. Some sooner, some later.

If being hung, drawn castrated and quartered were my lot, I would do everything in my power to make sure that it was the best expiration since the walls of Soddom and Gomorrah collapsed :D

That's way to do it! ;D ;D ;D :y

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 30 June 2019, 18:57:20 »

In Sainsbury's car park the other week, they, (Sainsbury's) had erected a 20ft by 15ft banner proclaiming "Sainsbury's support the LGBT community".

My question is why?

Presumably the LGBT community who use the shop select their goods and pay for them at the checkout in exactly the same as everybody else. So why the message of support?

I didn't see a large banner proclaiming "Sainsbury's support the hetrosexual community". Political correctness gone mad.

dave the builder

• Omega Lord
  • Derbyshire
    • omega b2 2.6 cdxi
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 30 June 2019, 19:04:43 »

Bacon, Lettuce ,Tomato and what ? Q ? quail egg  :-\ A anchovies  :-\
this sandwich sounds far too complicated  ???

Nick W

• Omega Queen
  • Chatham, Kent
  • Rover Metro 1.8VVC
    • 3.0l Elite estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 30 June 2019, 19:18:58 »

Looks more like a bad hand at Scrabble.

Bigron

• Omega Baron
  • Witham, Essex
    • Omega 2.6 V6 Auto '51 Reg
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 30 June 2019, 19:22:00 »

One reason Varche is that this week is was the 50th anniversary of the Stonewall riots in New York against American police, who were so bigoted and reflected such a violent approach to the homsexual community, that something had to give. ;)

Why not, Lizzie? Here's why not: it has little to do with religion and a lot to do with being against nature.
What is nature's prime directive for ALL species? To create more of that species. This is obviously impossible with either two males or two females; hence homosexualuty is against nature. QED!

Ron.

STEMO

« Reply #14 on: 30 June 2019, 19:25:13 »

Why not, Lizzie? Here's why not: it has little to do with religion and a lot to do with being against nature.
What is nature's prime directive for ALL species? To create more of that species. This is obviously impossible with either two males or two females; hence homosexualuty is against nature. QED!

Ron.
You're right, Ron, which is why applied to be chief lesbian shagger when I was younger. Just to help the poor things out, you understand.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 23 queries.