Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]   Go Down

Author Topic: Nightmare! I've gone and locked my keys in the car!!  (Read 6930 times)

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
Nightmare! I've gone and locked my keys in the car!!
« on: 26 January 2015, 19:19:36 »

As above.  I was rummaging about in the boot for something, put my keys down, then one of the neighbours came out, started yapping to me and I absentmindedly closed the boot while I was talking to him.  I only realised what I'd done when I got back in!  ::)  Of course the car itself is locked and probably dead locked too.  :'( :'( :'(

The neighbour and I spent a couple of hours trying to get in with various implements with no joy, and then I called out the breakdown service and he had ago with more professional looking implements with no joy either!  ::)  My spare key is in Dorset and I'm in Wales! Bollix!!!  >:(

Before he buggered off and left me to it, the breakdown guy suggested 3 options.

1) Get spare key posted from Dorset.

2) Get a locksmith.

3) Smash rear quarter light, but as we think it's deadlocked he wasn't sure that I could pull up the button, so erred caution on that. 

The other thing is that the keys are in the boot and I've a bloody big gas tank in the way if I manage to get into the car, so there's no guarantee that I can get to the keys.  :-\  We managed to press the boot button with a long steel rod with no joy and I'm not sure that it will open on the button if I break in either?  :-\

Although it's a complete PITA I'll probably get the keys posted, as I'll have them on Weds.  I'll have to do a lot of walking tomorrow.  ::)

This is a very pissed off pedestrian Sir Tigger, reporting from the Rhondda Valleys.  ::)

RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Terbs

• Omega Lord
  • Brackley/Wareham
  • The Freezer Geezer
    • CD Saloon 2003
    • View Profile
Re: Nightmare! I've gone and locked my keys in the car!!
« Reply #1 on: 26 January 2015, 19:29:46 »

Sure I have seen somewhere on here how to get in if you lock the keys in, mate :y
Wrong Switch Tony......flicking the wrong bit for 50 years

Paddy Flannery

• Intermediate Member
  • Hertford, Hertfordshire
    • 2003 2.6 V6
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 26 January 2015, 19:36:29 »

Zirk knows a way into the boot. He's on at the moment.  :y

05omegav6

« Reply #3 on: 26 January 2015, 19:41:14 »

Who ever came out to the car is a numpty... get a proper breakdown person out :y

zirk

• Omega Queen
  • Epping Forest
  • 3.2 Manual Special Saloon ReMapped and LPG'd and
    • 3.2 Manual Special Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 26 January 2015, 19:45:59 »

Zirk knows a way into the boot. He's on at the moment.  :y
Yep, Give me 5 and I'll PM details accross, going to find an old PM save me re typing all again.

Chris.  ;)

zirk

• Omega Queen
  • Epping Forest
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 26 January 2015, 20:00:04 »

Ok, PM sent, good luck.  ;)

moggy

• Omega Knight
  • hartlepool
    • vauxhall omega 3.0 elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 26 January 2015, 21:03:59 »

Well are you in yet,hope so Dean.

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 26 January 2015, 21:50:13 »

No, it'll have to wait until tomorrow as it's parked about 5 miles or so away from where I'm staying.  ::)

steve6367

• Omega Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 26 January 2015, 22:25:10 »

As above.  I was rummaging about in the boot for something, put my keys down, then one of the neighbours came out, started yapping to me and I absentmindedly closed the boot while I was talking to him.  I only realised what I'd done when I got back in!  ::)  Of course the car itself is locked and probably dead locked too.  :'( :'( :'(

The neighbour and I spent a couple of hours trying to get in with various implements with no joy, and then I called out the breakdown service and he had ago with more professional looking implements with no joy either!  ::)  My spare key is in Dorset and I'm in Wales! Bollix!!!  >:(

Before he buggered off and left me to it, the breakdown guy suggested 3 options.

1) Get spare key posted from Dorset.

2) Get a locksmith.

3) Smash rear quarter light, but as we think it's deadlocked he wasn't sure that I could pull up the button, so erred caution on that. 

The other thing is that the keys are in the boot and I've a bloody big gas tank in the way if I manage to get into the car, so there's no guarantee that I can get to the keys.  :-\  We managed to press the boot button with a long steel rod with no joy and I'm not sure that it will open on the button if I break in either?  :-\

Although it's a complete PITA I'll probably get the keys posted, as I'll have them on Weds.  I'll have to do a lot of walking tomorrow.  ::)

This is a very pissed off pedestrian Sir Tigger, reporting from the Rhondda Valleys.  ::)

I did exactly that when in Yorkshire, with both keys in the car!

RAC man got it open in 20 mins  :y

I think it only worked as one of the keys was in a position where he could press the unlock button. Can you get to your key with a long rod?
2.2 CDX Estate (broken), 2.5 CD Salon, 2.5 CD Estate LPG

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 26 January 2015, 23:25:33 »

Can you get to your key with a long rod?

No, it's in the boot!  :(  We did manage to press the boot button with a long rod, but it didn't open.  :'(

PLANETNZ

• Christchurch New Zealand
    • 2000 CD 2.5 x25xe 80000km
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 27 January 2015, 01:07:12 »

You can force down one of the rear windows. it breaks the window regulator plastics but at least its minimum damage, then you can wedge up the window until its fixed and the repair kits are pretty cheap

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 27 January 2015, 01:17:14 »

The problem with that is the same as if I break a window, as it's deadlocked can I lift the button to open the door?  :-\

And then I can't get into the boot to get the keys as there's a LPG tank in the way....  :D

PLANETNZ

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 27 January 2015, 04:22:54 »

Ah LPG tank! well if your in I can see you have at least 2 choices. 1) hopefully have enough space over or around the tank to hook the keys somehow. I have one of those remote cameras on a long wand that i would first try and use (if it was me!), or maybe a magnetic pickup or something 2) You will find it here somewhere, you can remove the drivers kick panel and you cut one of the wires located under there. This lets you use the boot push button while the car is off, would be a pain in the a to do with the door closed but should in theory work.
I feel your pain, ive done it!

JamesV6CDX

• Omega Queen
  • Gloucestershire/Buckinghamshire
    • Omega 3.2 Retail MV6 LPG
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 27 January 2015, 06:48:31 »

I seem to recall your gas tank isn't massive, should be enough room above it to get to the boot pull?

I once locked myself out of an omega in this exact way, but not deadlocked.

I won't mention the method I used for obvious reasons, but, Had to laugh, police car came by, bearing in mind we'd had a spate of car breaks in our road, just as I'm prising the window away with a massive screwdriver, I've never seen two bobbies get out of a car and grab someone so quickly ;D

We laughed afterwards though, because

A - I'd anticipated folk may think I was a thief and call it in, so I informed police via non emergency what I was about to start doing

B - one of the bobbies is a mate of mine but didn't recognise me with the adrenaline

;D

kev2b4

• Luton, Beds
    • 2.5 CDX ,2.5 tourer
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 27 January 2015, 08:24:34 »

I locked myself out of estate once  ( keys in ignition) whilst changing coil pack.

30 seconds to get into car by taking rear quarter light out in one piece, then climbing in thru it, however on attempting to refit the glass - nearly in then it broke - Perspex for a few weeks until replacement arrived from the Fatherland.

Shackeng

• Omega Lord
  • Ramsbury
    • 3.2 Elite 2.0 TitX Mondeo
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 27 January 2015, 09:19:07 »

I'm sure I read of someone pressing the spare key close to a phone with the other phone held near the locked car.... or did I make that up? :-\ :-\ :-\

PS I suppose I could carry out an empirical test, as if it worked it might be useful.

Terbs

• Omega Lord
  • Brackley/Wareham
  • The Freezer Geezer
    • CD Saloon 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 27 January 2015, 09:29:41 »

Yes mate....there was a thread about it a while ago. I cannot remember whether it was decided it was a load of tosh or not ???
Wrong Switch Tony......flicking the wrong bit for 50 years

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 27 January 2015, 09:38:52 »

I've seen a demo of that, but whether it was faked or not I don't know.  :-\ 

My spare will be on it's way to me today Special Delivery, so I should be able to get in tomorrow without causing any further damage and while it's a PITA I can live without the car today!  :y

The worry is that there were a few people around yesterday when we were trying to get in, so there's probably a few scallys who know there's a car with the keys in it.......  :-\   However, I know the guy whose house it's parked outside, so he's keeping an eye on it for me.  :y

05omegav6

« Reply #18 on: 27 January 2015, 09:58:40 »

Assuming they haven't read James' post... rather idiot >:(

05omegav6

« Reply #19 on: 27 January 2015, 11:07:07 »

Planet NZs suggestion only works if the window is manual and the handle is not in the fully closed position, other wise you stand a fair chance of shattering the window, in which case you might as well do that any way...

The only word missing from James' post was Quarterlight :-X

ps I'll let someone else flag this incase I give the impression of being inflammatory...

JamesV6CDX

• Omega Queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 27 January 2015, 18:49:11 »

Assuming they haven't read James' post... rather idiot >:(

All I said was that I was "prising a window away". Nothing more. This alone isn't really closely kept information on how to break into a car is it? Anyone even the least technical of people, would know that to break into a car you might try prising one of the entry routes eg a door or window. I really, really can't see how me stating the obvious is going to put anyone's car security at risk!

I think if anyone was of the mindset to break into a car, they'd know this already.

And for info, A) it wasn't the quarter panel and B) I didn't say if it actually worked or not??

Why have you had a dig at me, and not had a poke at the folk who have mentioned other methods, such as the quarter panel?

I don't appreciate being called an "idiot". Although direct speaking you've always come across as quite amicable, this surprises me from you.

I love the way you call me an idiot for the post, and then go on say what "the only thing missing" from the post to break into the car is?

Pot kettle black??!!

If you have a point to make, absolutely no problem with it at all, happy to discuss and re consider anything I have written, it is purely and simply the word "idiot" I take exception to.
« Last Edit: 27 January 2015, 19:02:23 by JamesV6CDX »

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 27 January 2015, 18:58:32 »

For christs sake don't go hitting the delete button!  ::)  Not on my thread anyway!!  ;)  ;D

Steve B

• Omega Baron
  • Leicestershire
    • '52' MV6 3.2 Saloon
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 27 January 2015, 19:33:52 »

There is no quarter light on a Vauxhall omega saloon.. There is two rear door vents.

There is two quarter lights on a vauxhall omega estate and there is also two rear door vents.  :y

Oh and four door drops on each  :y

05omegav6

« Reply #23 on: 27 January 2015, 20:20:05 »

The only thing missing from this thread is how to bypass the ignition/immobiliser...
James' post was the first I read, I then reported it in disbelief.

My second post was meant to clarify my issue with the post generally.

And I didn't type rather either.

JamesV6CDX

• Omega Queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 27 January 2015, 20:24:41 »

The only thing missing from this thread is how to bypass the ignition/immobiliser...
James' post was the first I read, I then reported it in disbelief.

My second post was meant to clarify my issue with the post generally.

But all I said, Al, was that I was prising a window on my car?

I really don't see how that is putting anyone in jeopardy at all.

Have a quick google search for how to get into a car, and note the masses of in depth readily available information. It makes my little comment about the time I was prying a window 100 percent insignificant? :y

My post was light hearted, I have offered no information on how to get into a car.

« Last Edit: 27 January 2015, 20:29:41 by JamesV6CDX »

JamesV6CDX

• Omega Queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 27 January 2015, 21:32:18 »

Indeed, you typed something far more insulting, which meant either an automated or a manual process had to change your post, due to it not complying with guidelines and being disrespectful to another member.

Which, the nature of this thread aside, is a classic example of the unacceptable behaviour which results in long established members such as myself feel completely unwelcome at the forum meets......

If you disagree with something, raise it by all means, but the personal insults are totally out of order. As per the forum guidelines.

JamesV6CDX

• Omega Queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 27 January 2015, 21:43:48 »

Indeed, you typed something far more insulting, which meant either an automated or a manual process had to change your post, due to it not complying with guidelines and being disrespectful to another member.

Which, the nature of this thread aside, is a classic example of the unacceptable behaviour which results in long established members such as myself feeling completely unwelcome at the forum meets.....

If you disagree with something, raise it by all means, but the personal insults are totally out of order. As per the forum guidelines.

05omegav6

« Reply #27 on: 28 January 2015, 00:39:55 »

To answer your post I say this...

As a person of your position, you should know better. Having met you, briefly once, I would have expected a bit more discretion.

Yours was the first post I took exception to, and given your position, was disappointed by it enough to report the thread over 14 hours ago.

The two posts which follow your first are equally misguided, but having met neither person, I did not, and will not judge them for it...

My report might not have been particularly well phrased, but the sentiment should have been clear, and the fact that this thread made 11am suprises me...

My comments were a reaction to both the implied course of action and the position from which it was made, and had enraged me enough to stop reading, and report the thread. If you wish to take that personally, then that is your prerogative. If this thread gets deleted as a result of that, then that is an acceptable outcome.

I'll not address your other concerns, as I consider them to be irrelevant to this discussion.

05omegav6

« Reply #28 on: 28 January 2015, 00:42:51 »

For public record, I have reported my previous post.

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 28 January 2015, 00:47:17 »

Admins can you lock this thread please.

JamesV6CDX

• Omega Queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 28 January 2015, 00:54:36 »

To answer your post I say this...

As a person of your position, you should know better. Having met you, briefly once, I would have expected a bit more discretion.

Yours was the first post I took exception to, and given your position, was disappointed by it enough to report the thread over 14 hours ago.

The two posts which follow your first are equally misguided, but having met neither person, I did not, and will not judge them for it...

My report might not have been particularly well phrased, but the sentiment should have been clear, and the fact that this thread made 11am suprises me...

My comments were a reaction to both the implied course of action and the position from which it was made, and had enraged me enough to stop reading, and report the thread. If you wish to take that personally, then that is your prerogative. If this thread gets deleted as a result of that, then that is an acceptable outcome.

I'll not address your other concerns, as I consider them to be irrelevant to this discussion.

1) I make no apology for saying I was levering my way into my own car (having informed the authorities in the area I was going to do so and given them proof I am the owner of the car, and that it's mine to (attempt) to force entry to. We all make mishaps and none of us are immune to locking our keys in a car. Nobody's job excludes them from doing this or from stating they have done so, especially when it's only mentioned in such a vague manner

My "discretion" tells me that, because a google search reveals so many detailed and specific tactics, I will not cause any issues by simply saying I was trying to lever into my own car

The reason you are not prepared to "address" my other points is because you were downright Rude, resorting to personal insults, which required moderating out due to their offensive nature, and thus clearly broke  forum guidelines, and therefore cannot justify it and choose  to ignore it when it's pointed out to you, instead of doing the decent thing and apologising

It's a shame you feel the need to "judge" me differently to others purely in light of my job

I have reviewed my posts and maintain I have said or done nothing wrong

The fact you have to "report" your own posts speaks volumes.
« Last Edit: 28 January 2015, 01:02:29 by JamesV6CDX »

zirk

• Omega Queen
  • Epping Forest
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 28 January 2015, 01:00:09 »

Did you try the Boot thingy I pm'ed ST?, you in yet?

PLANETNZ

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 28 January 2015, 01:07:50 »

Planet NZs suggestion only works if the window is manual and the handle is not in the fully closed position, other wise you stand a fair chance of shattering the window, in which case you might as well do that any way...

ps I'll let someone else flag this incase I give the impression of being inflammatory...

Nope trust me it works with power windows! 

PLANETNZ

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 28 January 2015, 01:11:20 »

There is no quarter light on a Vauxhall omega saloon.. There is two rear door vents.

There is two quarter lights on a vauxhall omega estate and there is also two rear door vents.  :y

Oh and four door drops on each  :y

??? the two small windows on each of the rear doors, I'd call them quarterlights as well, ive never seen any "Vents!?" on an omega salon!

05omegav6

« Reply #34 on: 28 January 2015, 01:15:01 »

Have you not read the rest of the thread?

Might as well write a guide with pictures and instructions of how to break into an Omega and drive it away >:(

Whilst it is unrealistic of me (or anyone else) to expoect this information to be readily available elsewhere, is it that unreasonable to expect somewhere like OOF to at least pretend to have principles.

This is EXACTLY why I reported the thread yesterday morning :-X

JamesV6CDX

• Omega Queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 28 January 2015, 01:23:43 »

Might as well write a guide with pictures and instructions of how to break into an Omega and drive it away >:(

Whilst it is unrealistic of me (or anyone else) to expoect this information to be readily available elsewhere, is it that unreasonable to expect somewhere like OOF to at least pretend to have principles.

I DO agree with you that we should not publish any specific information or tactics or guides, for getting into omegas, for obvious reasons!

BUT I have not done anything close to this. All I said was I was levering at a window on my car, which any moron could do without researching it.
I've given NOTHING away.

I don't have an issue with you wanting us not to publish specific methods. I actually agree with you

My issue is not with your sentiments Al, it's the fact you made a bee line for me, and coupled it with a rather nasty personal insult :( when in fact you have ignored others, who have actually described very specific methods....

PLANETNZ

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 28 January 2015, 01:25:37 »

"reported the thread" for what!? ...somebodys having a bad day!  And since your in "Keyboard warrior" mode, I stand by MY Comments!  My "method" as posted does work and yes I do have power windows Ive had to do it myself, (so you are again completly wrong) which is why I made the sugestion in the first place!

05omegav6

« Reply #37 on: 28 January 2015, 01:45:04 »

The word I actually used was f e k w i t, which in context implies 'being a bit daft'...  or 'should really know better'...(that the filter translated this to rather yet allows SLady bitshorpe is a source of mild amusement...)

I have explained, or at least tried to, that it was your post rather than you personally that I took issue with. I paraphrase slightly,  but you posted, " I won't mention the method... " and go on to say,"...I'm prising the window away with a massive screwdriver", Now I am no moron, but surely the suggestion is clear enough. And anyone in your position should be well aware of the burden of responsibility which comes with that position. That is not to judge you because of that position, but rather the shortsightedness of the post itself.

As for reporting my own or anyone elses posts, that serves only to draw attention to any item which might warrant closer scrutiny/moderation. I make no apologies for speaking my mind, but do acknowledge the fact that an impartial intervention might be prudent.

05omegav6

« Reply #38 on: 28 January 2015, 01:54:48 »

"reported the thread" for what!? ...somebodys having a bad day!  And since your in "Keyboard warrior" mode, I stand by MY Comments!  My "method" as posted does work and yes I do have power windows Ive had to do it myself, (so you are again completly wrong) which is why I made the sugestion in the first place!
So it's not Ok to discuss anything that might infringe copyright or licence laws but we can post up various ways of breaking into cars? Htf does that work? And hence why it was reported. And actually, apart from this thread, today has been fine thank you muchly. How was yours?

As for being completely wrong... The window regulator is designed to stop with the carrier over centre on the upper pulley to, hopefully, prevent the window from being forced down.

JamesV6CDX

• Omega Queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 28 January 2015, 01:57:52 »

anyone in your position should be well aware of the burden of responsibility which comes with that position. That is not to judge you because of that position, but rather the shortsightedness of the post itself.

My 'position' here, and the origin of my posts to anyone reading, is as a member of the omega owners community.

Ultimately, would you have been so concerned had I said  "I left my keys on the seat so I chucked a bloody great brick through my windscreen to get them" ?

To me, what I said was so general and vague, there isn't much difference :y

PLANETNZ

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 28 January 2015, 01:59:49 »

anyone in your position should be well aware of the burden of responsibility which comes with that position. That is not to judge you because of that position, but rather the shortsightedness of the post itself.

My 'position' here, and the origin of my posts to anyone reading, is as a member of the omega owners community.

Ultimately, would you have been so concerned had I said  "I left my keys on the seat so I chucked a bloody great brick through my windscreen to get them" ?

Well said James :y

JamesV6CDX

• Omega Queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 28 January 2015, 02:13:26 »

Tbh I don't want this to turn into a slanging match, Al made his points, and I have replied with mine, as far as I'm concerned, unless Al would like me to discuss anything further, the conversation has run it's course, we all choose to be a part of OOF so there's no value in dragging out disagreements or having bad feeling  :y

05omegav6

« Reply #42 on: 28 January 2015, 02:14:21 »

Big difference between breaking into a car with the intention of not damaging anything and putting a brick through a window, as well you know, regardless of how someone else might interpret it.

Your position here wasn't the one to which I was referring, as well you know, but even if it were, the principle is the same...

And that same principle is why I took exception to Planet NZs recent repeat of his first post...

JamesV6CDX

• Omega Queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 28 January 2015, 02:21:25 »

Your position here wasn't the one to which I was referring, as well you know

Which is exactly why I felt the need to re iterate that my posts and ideas on the matters discussed on this forum represent my own personal views as an individual contributor to this community and not my professional capacity

It is only you who keeps mentioning my occupation , of which you only know due to meeting by chance while I was at one of our sites :y

05omegav6

« Reply #44 on: 28 January 2015, 02:35:32 »

Not entirely true, as we have other common acquaintances...

And I wouldn't have mentioned it at all if you had considered your initial post :y

dbug

• Omega Queen
  • Northants
  • Dont knock Linux!
    • Jaguar XJ 5.0V8 Portfolio
    • View Profile
    • Dbug IT Services
« Reply #45 on: 28 January 2015, 02:38:54 »

Come on guys - altho tend to agree with James in that his original comments were obvious and well known to all but the dimmest of people.  There was no need for personal abuse as a reply!  Seems we have yet another pedantic keyboard warrior on the forum - engage brain before typing abuse mate!! >:(
1972 Ferrari Dino, 1967 Triumph TR4A, Mondeo 2.0TDCi Estate, Jaguar XJ 5.0V8 Portfolio

JamesV6CDX

• Omega Queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 28 January 2015, 02:40:45 »

Not entirely true, as we have other acquaintances

True, thinking about it, it was spotting said acquaintance that made me come out and say hi

Anyhow, unless there's anything more you really want to discuss, I think we've made our points, shall we draw a line under this, and go and argue about cam cover differences on another thread? ;D :y

zirk

• Omega Queen
  • Epping Forest
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 28 January 2015, 02:44:43 »

True, thinking about it, it was spotting said acquaintance that made me come out and say hi

Anyhow, unless there's anything more you really want to discuss, I think we've made our points, shall we draw a line under this, and go and argue about cam cover differences on another thread? ;D :y
Really, going over there now, before that get nuked as well.  ;D ;D :D :D

05omegav6

« Reply #48 on: 28 January 2015, 02:51:24 »

Of course, we both only know one person...  ::) ;D

Agree to disagree it is then... btw F e k w i t is the name of someone on the online poker circuit according to google...

JamesV6CDX

• Omega Queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 28 January 2015, 02:58:37 »

Of course, we both only know one person...  ::) ;D

Agree to disagree it is then... btw F e k w i t is the name of someone on the online poker circuit according to google...

You know what I mean, I just meant it's via the one chap I happened to meet you  :P

Well you've definitely got me wrong then, I've never played poker without losing ;D

PLANETNZ

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: 28 January 2015, 06:38:33 »

Big difference between breaking into a car with the intention of not damaging anything and putting a brick through a window, as well you know, regardless of how someone else might interpret it.

Your position here wasn't the one to which I was referring, as well you know, but even if it were, the principle is the same...

And that same principle is why I took exception to Planet NZs recent repeat of his first post...
« Last Edit: 28 January 2015, 06:42:40 by PLANETNZ »

PLANETNZ

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 28 January 2015, 06:44:53 »

Mate! We are talking about 20 year old plus cars here! (plus or Minus a few years)

Are there Gangs of theives wandering around the UK specifically reading these posts (here) looking to steal all our Omegas!??? 
I think the origional post was a simple question "how to retrieve a set of key locked in a car boot" with MINIMUm damage!?  whats wrong with that!?

Most responces were said in good Faith, some just ...not.

Personally My own response to this post was based only ÖN MY OWN EXPERIANCE, I have done exactly the same and yet I get grief here for passing this on: including telling me it doesnt work! IVE DONE IT!

Hell i leave mine open down here half the time (NZ, other side of the planet) and even though there are less than 20 Omegas in the whole country, Nobody whats to steal it and if they did nothing is going to stop them anyway!

I joined this site many years ago for the simple reason of sharing this sort of information, if I handnt i would have scraped mine years ago, Its only with THIS sort of information from you guys thats kept my car on the road!

We have waaaaay to much BS and PC #% here and On this Planet in general im sure its the same up there with you guys!?.

Stop this "Keyboard warrior" cr@p, if you dont like whats being said, stop moaning and just turn off the TV!..
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]   Go Up

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 22 queries.